August Sentence Thingie

August Sentence Thingie

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
incipit parodia

Moves
05 Aug 10
1 edit

If I take part this month, do I have to vote; if I don't vote, will I be disqualified?

(was not the right thing to say during sex...)

D
incipit parodia

Moves
05 Aug 10
1 edit

Originally posted by DrKF
If I take part this month, do I have to vote; if I don't vote, will I be disqualified?

(was not the right thing to say during sex...)
It wasn't the worst thing I had done in that situation (calling out 'mother!' near the conclusion probably comes tops, after all the times the best I could manage was an embarrassed - or worse, simply perfunctory - 'sorry'😉, but I'm pretty sure that "I wonder, if I take part this month, whether I have to vote, and if I refuse, whether I'll be disqualified?" was not the right thing to say during sex...

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
05 Aug 10

In retrospect, "It feels pretty good but I prefer the way my wife does that," was not the right thing to say during sex.

I

Moves
05 Aug 10

In retrospect, "Are all you guys on the same team?" was not the right thing to say during sex.

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
05 Aug 10

In retrospect, "Dad was right, you are a dirty girl." was not the right thing to say during sex.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
06 Aug 10

In retrospect, "Raven, what happens if I don't vote?" was not the right thing to say during sex.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
06 Aug 10
1 edit

In retrospect, she said, patting me fondly on the stump, I was wrong to saw your legs off, but really, 'we should invite your dad next time' was not the right thing to say during sex.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 10
1 edit

In retrospect, "Honey, can you just wait until I fire off a missile ,ring my mother and remove my false teeth", was not the right thing to say during sex.

d

Moves
06 Aug 10

Originally posted by Palynka
In retrospect, "Raven, what happens if I don't vote?" was not the right thing to say during sex.
Bravo.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
06 Aug 10

Originally posted by darvlay
Bravo.
In retrospect, "darv, your fake moustache is falling." was not the right thing to say during sex.

R
Different

Moves
06 Aug 10

Originally posted by Palynka
In retrospect, "You reek of sardines." was not the right thing to say during sex.

Moves
06 Aug 10

In retrospect, "At last, I've finally found a human female willing to participate in my cross breeding program." was not the right thing to say during sex.

Moves
06 Aug 10

In retrospect, "You remind me of my mother" was not the right thing to say during sex.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
06 Aug 10

In retrospect, "Damn baby, you have gigantic snappyflaps!" was not the right thing to say during sex.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
07 Aug 10

In retrospect, "Checkmate!" was not the right thing to say during sex.