Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

1. Standard member yo its me
    watch the acid...
    05 Jun '10 08:33
    Saves time and usually cheaper. I've started buying loads though!! last night I watched men who stare at goats. It was okay but the other person watching it with me (My mum) wasn't impressed and that makes it all a little less enjoyable, know what I mean? Anyway today The Imaginarium doctor parnassus arrived and I'm so looking forward to seeing that. it's got the intriguing Tom Waits in
  2. 08 Jun '10 03:31
    try The Visitors
  3. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    08 Jun '10 04:18
    try watching a decent movie for the love of pete. have you no interest in the classics?

I mean really, "men who stare at goats"???? What about this movie description made you say to yourself, "hmm, guys looking at goats..sounds like a winner to me!"

Sir, i shake my head at you.
  4. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Fortnite Kid
    08 Jun '10 07:47
    Originally posted by uzless
    try watching a decent movie for the love of pete. have you no interest in the classics?

I mean really, "men who stare at goats"???? What about this movie description made you say to yourself, "hmm, guys looking at goats..sounds like a winner to me!"

Sir, i shake my head at you.
    Thats funny ,lol

How many megabytes for the average 90 min movie?
  5. Standard member yo its me
    watch the acid...
    23 Jun '10 11:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thats funny ,lol

I've no idea about megabytes, I don't down load them. They arrive in the post. So I pay postage and have to wait a few days but they are cheaper and I can sell them back- if I want to.

The Imiginarum was a little bizzare but men who stare at goats, that was funny. I like comedys. What clasics do you like Uzless?
  6. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    28 Jun '10 15:54
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thats funny ,lol

In MP4 form (ipod form), rule of thumb is about 500 MB per movie.

If you get a higher quality format like MPEG it could be more like 2 GB per movie.
  7. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    03 Jul '10 16:03
    Originally posted by sh76
    In MP4 form (ipod form), rule of thumb is about 500 MB per movie.

If you get a higher quality format like MPEG it could be more like 2 GB per movie.
    Has anyone seen Paris Texas? 1984, I think it came out on DVD in '04. Anyone have it and want to sell it? I am a fan of Ry Cooder who did the soundtrack.