Originally posted by scacchipazzo
C'mon! Be a good sport, linger for a few minutes longer and after all by then a cure may have been discovered! Pearly gates won't have rusty hinges!
They have pearly gates down there too?!
OK, here goes. My chance to trash several languages all in one post....
These are in no particular order other than how they popped into my mind.
I'm not suggesting them for anyone else's deathbed scene, but they all would work for mine, along with plenty of others that I will probably remember later!
8. Midnight in Moscow by the Village Stompers
7. Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers
6. I can't get started by Al Hirt
5. Take 5 by the Dave Brubeck Quartet
4. Jazz a la Francais by Claude Bolling
3. Concerto de Aranjuez by Rodrigo (large variety of performers)
2. Dark Eyes by Itzhak Perlman and Oscar Peterson
1. Beethoven piano concerto 5 (Emperor)