1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 01:16
    Tom & Jerry: there's a sociology thesis in there for someone...

Tom & Jerry: childish escapist humour the way it is supposed to be - violent, frantic and occasionally harmlessly inappropriate...

Tom & Jerry: RIP...

THOOOOOOOMUS........
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 01:33
    the world has gone mad.. banning harmless cartoons like this

YouTube

madness i say mAdness.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 04:06
    Originally posted by trev33
    the world has gone mad.. banning harmless cartoons like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

madness i say mAdness.
    The dark forces of evil are taking over! To wit: foie gras!
  4. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 09:412 edits
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Put the dope down. Been hangin with generalissimo, dude? Or taking it up the caboose too often and it reached your brains? Alls I can say is whatever!
    I saw this:

www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/'gayness-is-everywhere-and-it-wants-your-son'-200911172232/

and thought of you

"Tables, chairs, dogs, cats, the sky, automatic weapons; the dark force of gay is everywhere, just like those germs in bleach adverts, and it could turn young boys a bit sensitive and emotional at any time."

Moron.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 13:001 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 13:08
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Get a grip, mate.
  7. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 17:39
    Put the dope down. Been hangin with generalissimo, dude? Or taking it up the caboose too often and it reached your brains? Alls I can say is whatever!
    and once again scacchipazzo enlightens us with his thoughtful comments.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 17:58

9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 00:41

10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 00:51
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    and once again scacchipazzo enlightens us with his thoughtful comments.
    Once you produce a UA with cannabinoids below a level that makes you think exclusively with the limbic system then you might be able to opine! I used to have a modicum or respect for you. It is all gone entirely because of your blanket accusation of a whole geographic area of racism without any basis in fact! Your opinions are irrelevant, increasingly silly, puerile and devoid of any discernible depth. Please, please stay within the parameters of your circle of psychoactive induced mental miasma and restrict yourself to talking to your like mined european friends! I could not care less what you or the others I mentioned before think! I am the one who begins getting attacked for holding an opinion and yet I am the one called a...hole, and you applaud this. How very nuanced and inclusive you are.
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 09:16
    It is all gone entirely because of your blanket accusation of a whole geographic area of racism without any basis in fact!
    This is kind of funny from someone repeatedly making blanket accusations to Europeans.
  12. Forum Moderator
    18 Nov '09 09:44
    Forum users are reminded to debate the post, not the poster.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 11:05
    Originally posted by Forum Moderator
    Forum users are reminded to debate the post, not the poster.
    Oh yeah? Who do you think you are, uh? Uh?!

😛
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 12:321 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    This is kind of funny from someone repeatedly making blanket accusations to Europeans.
    I have never accused Europeans of racism. Racism is a pretty ugly thing. Being euroweenies yes. And you know this is in good fun. Some drive me over the edge. Funny that the mods felt no compunction in allowing drkf and generaissimo to call me names and until I responded did posts get pulled and civility demanded. This is a European site, after all. Nuanced and inclusive. As for you, you know full well I have no truck with you at all. There is a differernce between being abrasive and outright ugly the way these others are.
  15. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 12:54
    I have never accused Europeans of racism. Racism is a pretty ugly thing. Being euroweenies yes. And you know this is in good fun. Some drive me over the edge. Funny that the mods felt no compunction in allowing drkf and generaissimo to call me names and until I responded did posts get pulled and civility demanded. This is a European site, after all. Nua ...[text shortened]... t all. There is a differernce between being abrasive and outright ugly the way these others are.
    diddums.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree