1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 22:37
    Originally posted by DrKF
    diddums.
    sphincter muscles occupying the brain again instead of gray matter? Or is it fecal matter? Or a combo? There has to be some explanation? Oh, I forget. It is all explained via a link of some sort or other? Now I get it!
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 22:401 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    This is kind of funny from someone repeatedly making blanket accusations to Europeans.
    Also, bear in mind it is individuals I refer to, not an entire nation's region. Being called tubular meat from Europe has been richly earned. Lastly I am glad I could amuse you!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 23:17
    Good ole Fred!

Enjoy:

YouTube&feature=related
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '09 08:22
    Originally posted by DrKF
    Yowser. That's some weird episodes of Tom and Jerry you've been watching!

Personal favourites that I can recall off the top of my head are the one with the kangaroo (Tom thinks it is a giant mouse, with hilarious consequences!) and most of the ones with Spike in them (he's a big dog!). Tee hee.

Obviously 'PC-gone-mad liberalism', which is endemic ...[text shortened]... had on the OP, but the semi-literate moon-howling you gave as response isn't it.
    recc'd !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree