michael jackson

michael jackson

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
27 Jun 09

Originally posted by phil3000
I think he has completed his skin dyeing and is whiter than white , put on 6 stone ,shaved his head and faked his death !!!!
You wait and see !!!😉😉😉
Well perhaps we'll p*** on your grave as well when you're gone.

Real class, fool.

S
The Mullverine

Little Beirut

Moves
27 Jun 09
1 edit

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
I'm thinking you might get a lot of benefit from a music and/or art appreciation class. It might open your eyes to a whole other world for you. Knowledge is a wonderful thing.
I minored in music in school. I have toured the US in three different bands, I have three albums under my belt. I would say to you- Try doing instead of preaching. Experience is a wonderful thing.

T

Moves
27 Jun 09

Originally posted by StTito
I minored in music in school. I have toured the US in three different bands, I have three albums under my belt. I would say to you- Try doing instead of preaching. Experience is a wonderful thing.
And this is relevant how? Like I said:
"I'm thinking you might get a lot of benefit from a music and/or art appreciation class. It might open your eyes to a whole other world for you. Knowledge is a wonderful thing."

M

Moves
27 Jun 09

Anyone wanna buy some cheap tickets ? Of the Jackson 4?

S
The Mullverine

Little Beirut

Moves
27 Jun 09

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
And this is relevant how? Like I said:
"I'm thinking you might get a lot of benefit from a music and/or art appreciation class. It might open your eyes to a whole other world for you. Knowledge is a wonderful thing."
funny thing about knowledge, when you have it you tend to be less narrow minded. I say practice what you preach. I think the old saying 'those who can't do teach' to 'those who can't do preach'

T

Moves
27 Jun 09

Originally posted by StTito
funny thing about knowledge, when you have it you tend to be less narrow minded. I say practice what you preach. I think the old saying 'those who can't do teach' to 'those who can't do preach'
I see. Is that kinda like chess where the more you know the more likely you are to think that everyone plays well?

Have you nothing more than platitudes?

Moves
28 Jun 09

Michal Jackson wasn't so bad, he left a peerless video legacy. Why, this here is my favorite video of his:

p

Moves
28 Jun 09

Originally posted by badmoon
Well perhaps we'll p*** on your grave as well when you're gone.

Real class, fool.
I will invite you personally , i am getting buried at sea 😴

B
Death

is no semi-colon

Moves
28 Jun 09
1 edit

i'm getting shot into the sun. that's if i run out of the immortality potion that someone's going to invent before my time comes, of course.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
28 Jun 09

Originally posted by utherpendragon
just in : michael jackson dead at 6;15 pm today
The media is taking this to the extreme.Totally commercializing his death.Fox news has got me disgusted.Its around the clock.Jako is dead let him rest in peace! Its the same crap they did w/ Ana Nicole Smith.Its terrible he died but there must be more important things to cover now ,I would say. Whats it been? 4days?Any one else feel this way?

s

Moves
28 Jun 09

The media is taking this to the extreme.Totally commercializing his death.Fox news has got me disgusted.Its around the clock.Jako is dead let him rest in peace! Its the same crap they did w/ Ana Nicole Smith.Its terrible he died but there must be more important things to cover now ,I would say. Whats it been? 4days?Any one else feel this way?
Indeed media overkill as usual. Also, why is it necessary for Jesse Jackson to be in the middle of of all this. The media vultures swarm in and demand their fifteen minutes of fame. I am somewhat relieved the cardiolologist was not white or the race mongers would be turning this into a racism issue on top of it all. I can just picture Jesse Jackson and Sharpton saying: dammit, no white cardiologist!?!

Moves
28 Jun 09

Absolutely.

You would think he was the only person that died in the past few days, judging by the media. It's in their interest to whip up the hype for as long as possible. And it's the same with all celebrities these days - any exposure in the media that they get is designed to sell. Never mind 'reporting' or sticking to facts, it's all sleeze and opinion.

I am soooooo glad I never became famous. Now you couldn't make me trade with any celebrity, no matter what the price. I like that I'm not followed by paparazzi. I like that tabloids don't write whatever they feel like about me. I like that I went to Crater Lake a few days ago and no one recognized me.

Michael Jackson may have been whacked but can one really blame him? I think if I had grown up like he did I'd be whacked out, too. I'm glad I'm not (or maybe just whacked out in more reserved, normal ways 😛).

F

Moves
28 Jun 09

Any one else feel this way?

Yes, sure. Yut your grumble is a Dog Bites Man story rather than a Man Bites Dog one.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
28 Jun 09

Not expecting a funny retort. good comeback.