Ncis

Ncis

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
03 Jun 09

ashamed to admit I got hooked on this show the last few weeks watching reruns of it on the History channel.

Starting to be formulaic i think and the one dude always spouting constant movie references is getting annoying as well as the bumbling of the female lab girl. I watched one of the current episodes yesterday and they went on about some mole infiltrating them. Pretty tired plot device to use for a few more episodes.

Still though, a guilty pleasure.

g

Pepperland

Moves
03 Jun 09

Originally posted by uzless
ashamed to admit I got hooked on this show the last few weeks watching reruns of it on the History channel.

Starting to be formulaic i think and the one dude always spouting constant movie references is getting annoying as well as the bumbling of the female lab girl. I watched one of the current episodes yesterday and they went on about some mole infilt ...[text shortened]... m. Pretty tired plot device to use for a few more episodes.

are you watching reruns of NCIS on the history channel?

LOL, no offense but that sounds kinda lame.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
03 Jun 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
are you watching reruns of NCIS on the history channel?

LOL, no offense but that sounds kinda lame.
watching NCIS or watching ncis on the history channel?

g

Pepperland

Moves
03 Jun 09

watching NCIS, especially on the history channel.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
03 Jun 09

watching NCIS, especially on the history channel.
I may be slow today because I don't understand what part of watching NCIS on the history channel is lame.

It shows one episode every night so you could watch an entire season in a couple weeks.

g

Pepperland

Moves
03 Jun 09

I may be slow today because I don't understand what part of watching NCIS on the history channel is lame.

It shows one episode every night so you could watch an entire season in a couple weeks.
what other programs do you watch?

CSI? criminal minds?

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
04 Jun 09

CSI? criminal minds?
ha, no. Hence the guitly pleasure comment.

I watch mostly PBS and news/documentary type stuff. Our local PBS type station here has a tonne of good stuff. Check out their "Big Ideas" lectures from the Perimeter Institute.

http://feeds.tvo.org/tvobigideasVideo

s

At the Revolution

Moves
04 Jun 09

Hate that show.

Take a guess why.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
05 Jun 09

not enough hot guys?

Moves
05 Jun 09

The mere fact that the complete fiction NCIS is on something called the History Channel seems pretty daft to me.

Richard

s

At the Revolution

Moves
06 Jun 09

not enough hot guys?
The Mossad person.

jb

Moves
19 Aug 09

Originally posted by scherzo
The Mossad person.
Kate was much better anyway.

P

weedhopper

Moves
02 Sep 09

CSI? criminal minds?
and what's wrong w/ Criminal Minds? 😉

P

weedhopper

Moves
02 Sep 09

Starting to be formulaic i think and the one dude always spouting constant movie references is getting annoying as well as the bumbling of the female lab girl. I watched one of the current episodes yesterday and they went on about some mole infilt ...[text shortened]... m. Pretty tired plot device to use for a few more episodes.

I like those "formulaic" shows, as long as they stick to the story and don't try to get into "character building." I don't care if the lawyer babe is a lesbo, or if the investigator has a fear of flying, etc. Just show me the monster- of- the- week, catch/kill it, and do it again next week.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
I like those "formulaic" shows, as long as they stick to the story and don't try to get into "character building." I don't care if the lawyer babe is a lesbo, or if the investigator has a fear of flying, etc. Just show me the monster- of- the- week, catch/kill it, and do it again next week.
I bet you liked "The A-Team"