1. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 18:471 edit
    If you submitted an entry you have to vote to be eligible to win. You can't vote for your own entry.

Here are all the sentences from this month. Vote for your favourite three. Your first choice gets 5 points, your
    second choice gets 3, and your third choice gets 1 point. Voting closes December 3, 2010.

Eg.
    1. S (5 points)
    2. Y (3 points)
    3. R (1 point)
  2. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 18:49
    A. I'll always remember the first time I saw her, walking toward me immaculately clothed in a well fitting navy business suit with her long legs being caressed by flesh coloured stockings, her hand firmly clasping the smoking Luger P08 pistol…the blackness engulfed me like cold blanket, but at least the excruciating pain had passed.

B. I'll always remember the first time I read the November Sentence challenge and had no idea what it meant.

C. I'll always remember my first/when I first/the first time I couldn't decide how to phrase my words.

D. I'll always remember, (with giddiness and flailing), the first time I was lowered into an open manhole.

E. I'll always remember the first time, and with fondness as I happened to be holidaying in Barcelona at that particular moment, when.....no, I tell a lie....that was something completely different!

F. I'll always remember the first time I heard the last rites because it was also the last time that I was the first man over the trenches.

G. I'll always remember the first time I, the second I's more hazy, and then the Is defile before me in an endless identity parade with one I more added with each assignment, each change of face; but I don't need to know who I am to do my work, in fact it's better that I don't; good instincts and a steady hand on the trigger are what count in this business.

H. I always remember the first results of being thirteen years old, during which time I was discovering something alien and big, but suddenly working, and which had produced something I knew nothing about, that I didn't know where to put, apart from rub onto a sock which I hid under my bed, until mum found a hard sock.

I. I 'll always remember the first time I extracted milk from water putting aside all the divisive attitudes against other’s beliefs, keeping in mind that even an ignorant can well utter good words.

J. I'll always remember when I first had the sense of losing my mind (small things at first): "missing" car keys found in my pocket; later, forgetting loved ones' names, unable to find my home... I don't miss it much, sitting in the hazy ether, brown bag full of promise, unsteady in hand, hot in my throat.

K. I'll always remember the first time I opened with nh3 as White...terrible.

M. I'll always remember the first time I...saw a playboy, those curves, that creamy flesh...oh my.

N. I'll always remember the first time I tried to lift a car in the air with two fork lifts after my buddy, who was on the other fork lift said "Just one more inch higher" and put his lift in reverse and the lift charged backwards throwing the car 6 feet to the ground.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    28 Nov '10 01:26
    1. A
    2. K
    3. G
  4. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    28 Nov '10 12:55
    1. J
    2. G
    3. M
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    29 Nov '10 10:59
    1. G
    2. J
    3. F
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 18:15
    1. N 2. H 3. I
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 21:20
    1. C.
    2. F.
    3. A.

D.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Dec '10 06:102 edits
    1 A
    2 F
    3 J

A note: doesn't G disqualify itself for having I think 64 words? And H for having 53 words?
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Dec '10 03:48
    C
    E
    G
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 22:22
    If I ever win a contest, i just want some pics of raven as my prize
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 03:59
    Originally posted by uzless
    If I ever win a contest, i just want some pics of raven as my prize
    Here ya go...

http://www.fanpix.net/gallery/raven-symone-pictures.htm
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 11:50
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Here ya go...

http://www.fanpix.net/gallery/raven-symone-pictures.htm
    That's so Raven.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Dec '10 16:56
    Originally posted by Raven69
    [b]If you submitted an entry you have to vote to be eligible to win. You can't vote for your own entry.

Here are all the sentences from this month. Vote for your favourite three. Your first choice gets 5 points, your
    second choice gets 3, and your third choice gets 1 point. Voting closes December 3, 2010.

Eg.
    1. S (5 points)
    2. Y (3 points)
    3. R (1 point)[/b]
    ... well?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Dec '10 17:30
    What about my point of rule about those two entries that exceeds 50 words? Haven't heard squat about that. Do we follow the rules or not?
  15. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 16:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What about my point of rule about those two entries that exceeds 50 words? Haven't heard squat about that. Do we follow the rules or not?
    Like Son of Sam's parking violation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree