Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Apr 09

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Nonetheless, you could paste her in the face a couple of times with a shovel and improve her looks. Hell, there are burn victims with better looks.
I saw a pretty sexy burn victim on the bus once. Her face had a glazed look, and her hands were melted (one was gone), but she had a nice rack.

s

Moves
24 Apr 09

Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
>Why is there this obsession with looks? The only thing that counts is her talent. Everything else is meaningless.
>That's why orchestras hold auditions behind a screen, to remove any hint of that crap or of favouritism. The best player gets hired, no matter whether male or female, young or old, white or black or red or yellow or green. If the best pl ...[text shortened]... er at all, only hear her. It's the music that counts, not the fancy trappings of showmanship.
AS always my good horn friend makes much more sense than anyone else. Fortunately auditions are conducted blindly. This bunch with the really ugly things to say is taken out of the equation and leaves their opinions as what they are: stupid!

As always, ugliness seems to predominate over the opinions focusing merely on Ms. Boyle's considerable talent.