18 Apr '09 22:59
    Wow.

That's an Irish accent she has right?

YouTube
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '09 23:41
    Scottish. Sounds similar bur definitely a Scot she is!
  3. Standard memberyo its meonline
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 13:161 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk
    She is prof that Britian dose have tallent!

And from last night. (I really must start watching this show)
    YouTube
  4. Joined
    26 Nov '07
    Moves
    21 Apr '09 20:17
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Scottish. Sounds similar bur definitely a Scot she is!
    I did wonder about the Irish/Scottish accent - it turns out her parents are Irish.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Apr '09 20:22
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk
    Damn. Looks like she fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down and bounced back up to get a couple more good blows in.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '09 01:07
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Damn. Looks like she fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down and bounced back up to get a couple more good blows in.
    Wow! And I thought you Canadians never said mean things. Her looks are irrelevant. Her talents soars above her looks and her singing is non pareil! Another great talent sans the looks was Joan Sutherland. Her looks were nothing compared to the grandiose, expansive coloratura she could belt out!
  7. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    22 Apr '09 01:35
    Wow! And I thought you Canadians never said mean things. Her looks are irrelevant. Her talents soars above her looks and her singing is non pareil! Another great talent sans the looks was Joan Sutherland. Her looks were nothing compared to the grandiose, expansive coloratura she could belt out!
    Her singing is beyond compare? You've got to be kidding. Yeah, she's good, but calm down and get real.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '09 02:50
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Her singing is beyond compare? You've got to be kidding. Yeah, she's good, but calm down and get real.
    No less exaggerated than saying she fell out of the ugly tree. She is very good indeed. I don't believe she's got formal singing training, so she is quite a talent. My point is her looks should not matter, just her talent. Lookers are a dime a dozen. Singing is a much more rare talent.
  9. USA
    Moves
    22 Apr '09 04:05
    No less exaggerated than saying she fell out of the ugly tree. She is very good indeed. I don't believe she's got formal singing training, so she is quite a talent. My point is her looks should not matter, just her talent. Lookers are a dime a dozen. Singing is a much more rare talent.
    She had a singing coach
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Apr '09 23:45
    Nonetheless, you could paste her in the face a couple of times with a shovel and improve her looks. Hell, there are burn victims with better looks.
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '09 11:52
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Nonetheless, you could paste her in the face a couple of times with a shovel and improve her looks. Hell, there are burn victims with better looks.
    Her looks are something she can't help, but your ugliness towards her can be moderated. Shania is cute and can't sing! I'll take talent over looks any day.
  12. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    24 Apr '09 12:032 edits
    Whoa!

They've got a picture of her at the hospital... it saves using the stomach pump!

I mean, seriously, she was bitten the face off by an ugly dog, who then crapped an ugly turd, which was later used as material to reconstruct her face by a plastic surgeon with Parkinson!
  13. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    24 Apr '09 14:45
    >Why is there this obsession with looks? The only thing that counts is her talent. Everything else is meaningless.
    >That's why orchestras hold auditions behind a screen, to remove any hint of that crap or of favouritism. The best player gets hired, no matter whether male or female, young or old, white or black or red or yellow or green. If the best player is a gorilla, then we hire the damn gorilla (but we will tell it to take a daily bath!).
    >To judge Susan Boyle correctly and properly, you shouldn't see her at all, only hear her. It's the music that counts, not the fancy trappings of showmanship.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Apr '09 19:17
    Absolutely wonderful.

Just watching that audience and those bastards judge her on superficial things before she sang... it's enough to make you want to shoot people.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    24 Apr '09 19:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree