1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 17:41
    my coach lectured us today about how the media and just the general culture these days portrays girls as "objects" and the girls see it and they make it true. he says back in his day, he had to work to hook up w/ a girl and now one can just say "hey what do you wanna do?" and go do it. he said sex used to be about love and now it is just about something to do. is this "love" just a tradition? why is it wrong to have sex w/ anyone you want as long as its responsible? i think it is kind of foolish and stubborn to say "well thats now how it is supposed to be." there must be a reason behind why somebody can't do that; it is just a life style now. times are changing; let them change. holding on to old traditions and trying to stop change is futile; change is inevitable.
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 17:47
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    my coach lectured us today about how the media and just the general culture these days portrays girls as "objects" and the girls see it and they make it true. he says back in his day, he had to work to hook up w/ a girl and now one can just say "hey what do you wanna do?" and go do it. he said sex used to be about love and now it is just about somethin ...[text shortened]... holding on to old traditions and trying to stop change is futile; change is inevitable.
    I tried reading this, but I got bored. Is there some sort of summarization or cliff notes for this?
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 17:52
    my coach lectured us today about how the media and just the general culture these days portrays girls as "objects" and the girls see it and they make it true. he says back in his day, he had to work to hook up w/ a girl and now one can just say "hey what do you wanna do?" and go do it. he said sex used to be about love and now it is just about somethin ...[text shortened]... holding on to old traditions and trying to stop change is futile; change is inevitable.
    Your coach is just a square. But you raise a good question:

"Why is it wrong to have sex w/ anyone you want as long as its responsible?"

Can you define for me what responsible sex is?
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 17:53
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    I tried reading this, but I got bored. Is there some sort of summarization or cliff notes for this?
    This is the real problem with kids today... not the fact that they all want to be sluts.
  5. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 17:59
    Originally posted by darvlay
    This is the real problem with kids today... not the fact that they all want to be sluts.
    Which problem are you referring to? I have quite a few to choose from.

But I don't want to be a slut. If nothing else, I'm far to lazy to be one. Take my earlier post as proof of that.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 18:01
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Which problem are you referring to? I have quite a few to choose from.

But I don't want to be a slut. If nothing else, I'm far to lazy to be one. Take my earlier post as proof of that.
    The laziness and lack of attention span was what I was referring to. 😉
  7. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 18:02
    The laziness and lack of attention span was what I was referring to. 😉
    Oh, yeah, that makes sense.

I agree, for obvious reasons. 😉
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 20:15
    Your coach is just a square. But you raise a good question:

"Why is it wrong to have sex w/ anyone you want as long as its responsible?"

Can you define for me what responsible sex is?
    responsible is making sure they dont have anything, using protection, etc. even though i dont practice what i preach 🙁 but w/e. does it REALLY hurt anybody if you are having fun?
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 20:28
    responsible is making sure they dont have anything, using protection, etc. even though i dont practice what i preach 🙁 but w/e. does it REALLY hurt anybody if you are having fun?
    There are a lot of consequences from being promiscuous. It may be fun but you could definitely pay for it in the end.
  10. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 23:00
    There are a lot of consequences from being promiscuous. It may be fun but you could definitely pay for it in the end.
    If she's smart, you pay for it at the beginning.
  11. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 00:24
    ...off to do some field testing.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 03:551 edit
    What is it you want us to tell you? Do you want us to tell you not to have sex? Do you want us to tell you to have sex?

I suppose it all depends upon your morality. I think we can all agree that certain sexual conduct is "immoral", however, we would probably use different parameters for coming to these conclusions. What paramaters do you use? If you paramaters are that having sex is OK so long as you are having fun then it is OK for you. However, if you delude yourself in thinking no harm could come from it I think you may regret it one day.
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 04:11
    What is this? Did you quit your band and become a high school counselor?
  14. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 05:43
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What is this? Did you quit your band and become a high school counselor?
    Darvin can't help trying to prevent other males from having sex; eliminating the competition is his evolutionary imperative. You responded to a preemptive strategic internet cockblock disguised as a RNSOD.
  15. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 14:12
    When you get HIV or herpes or get a girl pregnant, be sure to come back and tell us how much fun unprotected sex is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree