AC/DC - It's A Long Way To The Top If you wanna rock'n'roll

YouTube

Free - Mr Big

YouTube
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '09 02:03
    Jerry Garcia Band - live at Kean College 28th February 1980 - released as a 3CD called "After Midnight". Jerry and his band at the top of their game.
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    28 Jun '09 16:47
    The rolling stones- jumping jack flash

YouTube
  5. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    28 Jun '09 21:35
    Nostalgia trip:

YouTube
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    28 Jun '09 21:52
    What would you guys do if YouTube crshed? Would your musical life be silent?
  7. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    28 Jun '09 21:54
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Well, its kind of hard to hotlink to one's hard drive or cd player.
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 Jun '09 15:11
    Originally posted by badmoon
    no, I still have a few CDs and LPs at home.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 00:57
    anything by Frank Black (and the Pixies),(don't know about Kim Deal and theBreeders though).
    btw what the hell is 'alternative'?or 'alternative rock'?
    I mean if its rock(4/4 with simple guitar riffs , a couple of catchy choruses,etc) why call it 'alternative'?
    If its weird sounding like some sonic youth wouldn't you call it 'experimental'?
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 19:27
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    anything by Frank Black (and the Pixies),(don't know about Kim Deal and theBreeders though).
    btw what the hell is 'alternative'?or 'alternative rock'?
    I mean if its rock(4/4 with simple guitar riffs , a couple of catchy choruses,etc) why call it 'alternative'?
    If its weird sounding like some sonic youth wouldn't you call it 'experimental'?
    In generally, labels are for pansies who seek validation by exclusion. Like those who write "What JAZZ are you listening to?" or "What ROCK are you listening to?", the capital letters a product of their insecurity.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 19:432 edits
    Originally posted by Palynka
    In generally, labels are for pansies who seek validation by exclusion. Like those who write "What JAZZ are you listening to?" or "What ROCK are you listening to?", the capital letters a product of their insecurity.
    where when you when i needed you in my head to head with Fabian on this very issue! man that 'pansy', loves labels, like he is the manager of a jam making factory!
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 19:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    where when you when i needed you in my head to head with Fabian on this very issue! man that 'pansy', loves labels, like he is the manager of a jam making factory!
    I'm partial to Orange Marmalade myself. Think I could get a discount?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 19:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    AC/DC
    I had to decline an offer of a last minute ticket to see them at Wembley last week - heard they were awesome. 😞
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 20:261 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I had to decline an offer of a last minute ticket to see them at Wembley last week - heard they were awesome. 😞
    they played Hamden park Glasgow last week, i never went, but they rocked the whole city apparently. My friend also went to see the Eagles on the fourth of July, they said it was almost a religious experience, totally awesome! i myself have only been to one seated concert, that being B.B. King, i prefer to stand up, pogo and try to catch the beer that is thrown around on my tongue, in the Glasgow barrowlands, nothing like it anywhere! best gigs ive been to, Johnny Rotten and Public image limited, and Deborah Harry and Blondie
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 20:28
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I'm partial to Orange Marmalade myself. Think I could get a discount?
    LOL, yes old Fabian will have us in jars, labelled and on his desk in a matter of nanoseconds!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree