1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 19:51
    Who’d a thunk their predictions wouldn’t come out a second time!

Conspiracy morons.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 20:52
    @shavixmir said

Conspiracy morons.
    Maybe they didn’t mean the 4th of March that us sheep have been conditioned to accept as the 4th of March but the real 4th of March.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 22:13
    It doesn't seem to matter to the followers, they'll still be there, like flat-earthers
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 04:34
    I really don’t comprehend conspiracy theorists.

I understand questioning authority (duh...) and I can understand questioning report.
    But when it comes to things like Qanon, flat Earth, Bill Gates and vaccinations, etc. my mind truly boggles.

The idea of a master-mind like Blowfeld or Doofenschmirtz, evil and twisted, in some lair, ruling over the world and information... completely bizarre.

And when they add an “end game” moment to their narrative it just shifts completely into a biblical farce.

I think humanity’s screwed.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 06:31
    @shavixmir said

Conspiracy morons.
    Unless you dive a little deeper and understand we're all being conditioned to ignore them. Then suddenly the ignored briefcase nuke goes off one day in the Capitol.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 11:56
    @shavixmir said
    I really don’t comprehend conspiracy theorists.

I understand questioning authority (duh...) and I can understand questioning report.
    But when it comes to things like Qanon, flat Earth, Bill Gates and vaccinations, etc. my mind truly boggles.

The idea of a master-mind like Blowfeld or Doofenschmirtz, evil and twisted, in some lair, ruling over the world and informati ...[text shortened]... t to their narrative it just shifts completely into a biblical farce.

I think humanity’s screwed.
    I read that Bill Gates is part of a child sex trafficking ring run by the global elites. Some reports also said these elites are actually lizards.

So we have “ALIENS RAPED MY BABY ” headlines to look forward to...

Fuking brilliant!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 11:57
    So is the Orange Pussy Grabber back in charge or WHAT!?
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 12:551 edit
    I guess my main point is: I know a lot of project managers.
    And I’ve audited and evaulated all sorts of projects.

And believe me... no FFing way they’d be able to pull off a flat Earth stunt, mastermind a fake moon landing or organise a pish-up in a brewery.

They can’t send a bloody email without leaking data.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 14:23
    @divegeester said
    I read that Bill Gates is part of a child sex trafficking ring run by the global elites. Some reports also said these elites are actually lizards.

So we have “ALIENS RAPED MY BABY ” headlines to look forward to...

Fuking brilliant!
    I am just waiting for Perseverance to report back from Mars.
    That they've discovered a Microsoft Innovation Center beneath the surface. 😆
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 14:411 edit
    I remember a decade or so ago, an American minister (of some denomination?) announced publicly that the earth
    was coming to an end, so, "send me your money" - because you won't need it any more. Y'all remember this??
    So naturally, the date comes and goes without a ripple. So minister, who obviously knows his people, announced that
    he had "miscalculated" and the actual date was "blah blah blah, so send me your money because you won't need it any more".

Of course it worked *again*, why do you think I told the friggin story 😆 Classic schizzle
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 15:21
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I remember a decade or so ago, an American minister (of some denomination?) announced publicly that the earth
    was coming to an end, so, "send me your money" - because you won't need it any more. Y'all remember this??
    So naturally, the date comes and goes without a ripple. So minister, who obviously knows his people, announced that
    he had "miscalculated" and the act ...[text shortened]...
    Of course it worked *again*, why do you think I told the friggin story 😆 Classic schizzle
    Well if people want to fall for it, then deserve what they get or don't get in some cases. 🙂

-VR
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 15:271 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    he had "miscalculated" and the act ...[text shortened]...
    Is there any hint that Q is monetizing his/her teachings and proclamations?
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 16:14
    @wildgrass said
    Well he sells a lot merchandise and his wing man Donald has made millions out of them retards since Election Day.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 19:05
    @wildgrass said
    I wouldn't know, wildgrass because I don't follow him, never did. I don't trust people that insist on talking to people anonymously
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 19:14
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Yeah, that is funny. If the congregation would not need money because of the end of the world, why would the preacher need it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree