1. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 02:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no need trying to straighten it up, You posted what you posted
    The fat dude is disgusting. Eugenics now!
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 02:39
    @mott-the-hoople said
    sexually perverted mind on display…

it is sad that you think you must communicate in this manner
    Freedom of speech, buddy!
    First amendement: if you are a kunt, I am free to point it out to you.

Needless to say, in your case, pointing it out is moot. You make it blitheringly clear yourself.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 11:18
    @shavixmir said
    Freedom of speech, buddy!
    First amendement: if you are a kunt, I am free to point it out to you.

Needless to say, in your case, pointing it out is moot. You make it blitheringly clear yourself.
    who said anything about restricting your speech?

you answer a question that wasnt asked
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 11:24
    @mott-the-hoople said
    who said anything about restricting your speech?

you answer a question that wasnt asked
    You post a question that doesn’t fit the answer.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 12:47
    @fartacus said
    I don't think you realize how much money American Jews and Jews abroad have. If needed they could easily cover the money that the USA gives Israel. The USA won't cut them off but if they did it wouldn't be insurmountable.
    Now as for buying weapons, I don't know who they would turn to because I'm not into guns and stuff like that.
    Then let them, why you mugs firing the bill.
    And there’s this
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/05/un-human-rights-council-israel-gaza-biden-netanyahu?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

“The UN Human Rights Council on Friday adopted a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable for possible war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in the Gaza Strip.

The move came as Israel finally succumbed to unprecedented US pressure and opened new food corridors into Gaza. The Israeli Defence Forces also disclosed that it had sacked two senior military commanders responsible for ordering the killing of seven aid workers earlier this week.”

I couldn’t find a tightening noose emoji 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Who are these allies you speak of, because most of the west is turning away in disgust. By allies you obviously mean the US
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 14:241 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    And there’s this
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/05/un-human-rights-council-israel-gaza-biden-netanyahu?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

“The UN Human Rights Council on Friday adopted a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable for possible war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in the Gaza Strip.

Th ...[text shortened]... u speak of, because most of the west is turning away in disgust. By allies you obviously mean the US
    "“The UN Human Rights Council on Friday adopted a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable for possible war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in the Gaza Strip.'

DOES THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL ALLOW SLAVERY?

@#AXINFORAFRIENd
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 14:50
    @kevcvs57 said
    And there’s this

Th ...[text shortened]... u speak of, because most of the west is turning away in disgust. By allies you obviously mean the US
    If the Jews stop the war now, then more Jewish civilians will die because Hamas has vowed to regroup and repeat the Oct 7th attack. Jew haters like you would love to see that happen, but you are going to be disappointed.

This war can end immediately if Hamas surrenders, releases the hostages and stop firing rockets into Israel. Maybe your time can be better spent campaigning for Hamas to surrender. Obviously they dont care about their own people.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree