7 food workers dead  in gaza from a military error.

7 food workers dead in gaza from a military error.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
47d

@fartacus said
@kevcvs57

War crimes is a ridiculous concept. It's war, not a sporting event. Also, you can't have some countries dictating what other countries can or cannot do.

Look at NATO and the USA for example...
Chemical weapons are bad! ...but we're just gunna go ahead and drop 2 atom bombs on Japanese women and kids.

Also, tribunals are done by the winners so 🤷
And that, indeed, was a crime against humanity as well.

And the perpetrators should have been dragged off to the Hague, butchered and fed to the fukking dogs.

Nuking civilians. What the fukk is wrong with people!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
47d

@shavixmir said

And the perpetrators should have been dragged off to the Hague, butchered and fed to the fukking dogs.

You have your head screwed on wrong pal. The party that starts the war, who also commits war crimes [contrary to the Geneva Convention], by firing rockets into civilian areas, by murdering, raping and kidnapping civilians, by placing military hardware in schools, mosques, hospitals etc, by using children as human sheilds ... these people can never get pity from any International Court.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
47d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
You have your head screwed on wrong pal. The party that starts the war, who also commits war crimes [contrary to the Geneva Convention], by firing rockets into civilian areas, by murdering, raping and kidnapping civilians, by placing military hardware in schools, mosques, hospitals etc, by using children as human sheilds ... these people can never get pity from any International Court.
You truly are a moronic kunt.

The answer is obviously: both parties commit crimes, both should be on trial.

However, since you are an obnoxious right-wing fukkwit, that is not the answer I am giving.

Take this son of a syphilitic bitch from the forum, shoot him and feed him to the fukking geese.

Fukk, you are a horrible cum stain on yer mother’s knickers.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
47d

@shavixmir said
You truly are a moronic kunt.

The answer is obviously: both parties commit crimes, both should be on trial.

However, since you are an obnoxious right-wing fukkwit, that is not the answer I am giving.

Take this son of a syphilitic bitch from the forum, shoot him and feed him to the fukking geese.

Fukk, you are a horrible cum stain on yer mother’s knickers.
Do you really believe your obscenities upset anyone ? You are the laughing stock of this forum. The party in the war that commits war crimes over and over, cannot take the other party to court for suspected war crimes.. thats ludicrous. In the recent case, the ICJ did not rule that Israel was committing war crimes. Any sane level headed person can see that this is war was started by these sickos and they are reaping the just dues for their terrorism. It serves them right. Hopefully next time they will learn, although I doubt it. Their head is as hard as yours.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
47d

@rajk999 said
Do you really believe your obscenities upset anyone ? You are the laughing stock of this forum. The party in the war that commits war crimes over and over, cannot take the other party to court for suspected war crimes.. thats ludicrous. In the recent case, the ICJ did not rule that Israel was committing war crimes. Any sane level headed person can see that this is war wa ...[text shortened]... m right. Hopefully next time they will learn, although I doubt it. Their head is as hard as yours.
Obnoxious little republikunt, can’t take the hint that nobody is debating him anymore, because everyone except cum stained incels agree with him. The whole fukking international community opposes you a d every fukking retarded claim you make.

Go sniff your mum’s knickers, it’s the closest you’ll ever get to another kunt. You being the obvious first one.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
47d
1 edit

@fartacus said
@kevcvs57

War crimes is a ridiculous concept. It's war, not a sporting event. Also, you can't have some countries dictating what other countries can or cannot do.

Look at NATO and the USA for example...
Chemical weapons are bad! ...but we're just gunna go ahead and drop 2 atom bombs on Japanese women and kids.

Also, tribunals are done by the winners so 🤷
I don’t think your grasping how much good will Israel is losing over the genocide in Gaza
Even in the US people ae critiquing Israeli policy in a way they never would or minded, could as mainstream politicians and it’s clear that the west is divided over support for the Israeli policies in Gaza and the West Bank. Ukraine has learned the danger of relying on US support. A deeply divided nation like the US cannot, by definition, be a reliable ally

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
47d

@shavixmir said
Obnoxious little republikunt, can’t take the hint that nobody is debating him anymore, because everyone except cum stained incels agree with him. The whole fukking international community opposes you a d every fukking retarded claim you make.

Go sniff your mum’s knickers, it’s the closest you’ll ever get to another kunt. You being the obvious first one.
The whole international community ? Well clearly not the ICJ, and the 17 or so experts on genocide. The case South Africa brought against Israel was a failure. They are a stupid country, run by fools, full of idiots like yourself who are illiterate and cannot read for themselves what the Genocide Convention is about.

Educate yourself. Here is part of the ICJ report:

A blow to the argument that death and destruction are sufficient to establish genocide:
Today’s ICJ decision can be summarized with this sentence: The court does not have the evidence to decide whether or not Israel has committed genocide in Gaza, but directs Israel to comply with its obligations under the Genocide Convention—to which Israel, as a party to the Genocide Convention since 1950, has long committed itself.

Today’s decision goes only to “provisional measures,” a technical term that recognizes the ICJ’s proceedings usually take years but that gives the court the ability to issue orders in clear-cut cases. As Israel’s defense showed, South Africa’s claims are certainly not clear-cut, especially given Israel’s right to defend itself after Hamas’s October 7 attack on Israel. The court did not try to order Israel to end the war in a way that would leave Hamas in power in Gaza.

Today’s decision is an important blow to the argument advanced by Israel’s critics that death and destruction in Gaza are sufficient to establish a violation of the Genocide Convention. This misunderstands the Convention, which requires the intent to destroy a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group, as such, in whole or in substantial part. By taking this case seriously, Israel presented evidence that its intent was focused on defeating Hamas, which had attacked it on October 7. South Africa will now have to establish an intent to destroy Palestinians in Gaza in whole or in substantial part—not by inference alone, but by proof of actual intent. Though it will take years for the court to render a decision on the merits, South Africa is likely to fail in this.

Two other points of note in today’s order. First, the court makes clear that Israel’s leaders have the responsibility to speak with authority and an understanding of Israel’s international legal obligations. Inflammatory statements only give ammunition to Israel’s adversaries. Second, the requirement that Israel report within one month on the measures taken to comply with the Genocide Convention is an opportunity, not a sanction, to provide more evidence—such as recently declassified cabinet minutes—explaining the intent behind Israel’s war to remove Hamas from power in Gaza.

—Thomas S. Warrick is the director of the Future of DHS project at the Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security’s Forward Defense practice and a nonresident senior fellow and the Scowcroft Middle East Security Initiative at the Atlantic Council.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/experts-react/experts-react-what-the-international-court-of-justice-said-and-didnt-say-in-the-genocide-case-against-israel/

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
47d

@kevcvs57 said
I don’t think your grasping how much good will Israel is losing over the genocide in Gaza
Even in the US people ae critiquing Israeli policy in a way they never would or minded, could as mainstream politicians and it’s clear that the west is divided over support for the Israeli policies in Gaza and the West Bank. Ukraine has learned the danger of relying on US support. A deeply divided nation like the US cannot, by definition, be a reliable ally
Israel is at war. They have enough allies. You think they care about goodwill, and what some dunce liberal college students in the US think?

Moves
47d
2 edits

@kevcvs57 said
I don't think you realize how much money American Jews and Jews abroad have. If needed they could easily cover the money that the USA gives Israel. The USA won't cut them off but if they did it wouldn't be insurmountable.
Now as for buying weapons, I don't know who they would turn to because I'm not into guns and stuff like that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
47d

@fartacus said
I don't think you realize how much money American Jews and Jews abroad have. If needed they could easily cover the money that the USA gives Israel. The USA won't cut them off but if they did it wouldn't be insurmountable.
Now as for buying weapons, I don't know who they would turn to because I'm not into guns and stuff like that.
The US contributes [in the form of military contracts to US firms] about 12% of Israels defence budget. Germany sells weapons to Israel. The French helps Israel with nuclear weapons and 3 local Israeli firms are in the top 100 weapons manufacturers in the world. As you say, if the US folds, they wont.

Moves
47d

@shavixmir said

“And the perpetrators should have been dragged off to the Hague, butchered and fed to the fukking dogs”

explain how one differs from the other

Moves
47d
1 edit

@shavixmir said

sexually perverted mind on display…

it is sad that you think you must communicate in this manner

Moves
47d

@kevcvs57 said
Again for the idiot I didn’t say any of that, I simply corrected the error about the foundation story of Israel
I’m not in any way opposed to the existence of Israel, but we cannot have the yanks washing their hands of the Israeli project
no need trying to straighten it up, You posted what you posted

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
47d

@rajk999 said
The whole international community ? Well clearly not the ICJ, and the 17 or so experts on genocide. The case South Africa brought against Israel was a failure. They are a stupid country, run by fools, full of idiots like yourself who are illiterate and cannot read for themselves what the Genocide Convention is about.

Educate yourself. Here is part of the ICJ report:
...[text shortened]... eact-what-the-international-court-of-justice-said-and-didnt-say-in-the-genocide-case-against-israel/
Uh… educate yourself, you blithering idiot.
Did the UN pass a resolution?

Fukking retard.

Moves
47d

@mott-the-hoople said
sexually perverted mind on display…

it is sad that you think you must communicate in this manner
Possible active shooter situation. 🤔