1. northern utah
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 22:39
    the russians lost 25 million in world war 2.

so you crying lefties scream about 7 who died in a war by accident.

really ?

what if the Germans had killed 8 Russians on the way to Moscow ?

would you have not continued the war against the Germans ?

of course not.

death is part of war, military and civilian. Napoleon taught us that !
  2. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 22:50
    Don't start nothing and their won't be nothing.
  3. northern utah
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 23:02
    @Fartacus

so you are for killing jews ?

or are you one who sits out the problems of life ?

the right of war is not in numbers but in the purpose.

rafah must be invaded and the fascist hamas terrorists need to be destroyed or put on a ship to tehran.

the mullahs will embrace them as "holy brothers".

what crap !
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 23:083 edits
    @the-grifter
    Hey, when my rating gets to 3000 will you play me?🙂
    I don't think putting them on a ship to Iran would work, I think execution would be more like it. Killing hundreds of kids at a music fest is unconscionable but what do I know. I am a musician and played folk festivals all over Israel and our friends were almost all fellow musicians, so that attack hit us all hard.
    I was a techie, worked at Intel in Jerusalem on ion implanters.
    And it it clear they use their own citizens as human shields so after civilians get killed they can use that as a political weapon showing how brutal Israelis are.
    My family and I used to live in Jerusalem and we saw close up how the Israeli government treated the Palestinians, we had really good friends on both sides the tweed, and when we left to back to the US a Palestinian friend drove us to the airport and we were stuck for an hour while the Israeli guards checked out every butt crack in our family, finally finding nothing, had to let us go and we damn near missed our flight.
  5. northern utah
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 23:28
    @sonhouse

I have never broken 1200 on any site.

I play chess for reasons that have no explanation.

I just play chess.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 07:311 edit
    @the-grifter said

really ?

of course not.

It wasn’t an accident the IDF killed them because they were feeding the Gazan children that they have spent a lot of money on starving to death
    No ones crying son just taking note and storing up the party poppers for when Israel gets its just deserts
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 07:36
    @sonhouse said
    @the-grifter

I was a techie, worked at Intel in Jerusalem on ion implanters.
    They called the exit lights 'ion implanters' so suntroker thought he was working on the starship enterprise when he checked the 9 volty batteries.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 07:47
    @the-grifter said

really ?

of course not.

Fukking retard.

Someone drag him out and shoot the kunt.

The world doesn’t need your sort polluting the DNA pool with your mongering stupidity.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 07:49
    @wajoma said
    They called the exit lights 'ion implanters' so suntroker thought he was working on the starship enterprise when he checked the 9 volty batteries.
    I'm guessing the Starship Enterprise would have no use for ion implanters.
  10. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 07:581 edit
    @the-grifter said

really ?

of course not.

Hey skippy, there is a bit more to this situation than 7 dead food workers. There is also the matter of the state of Israel deliberately blocking food and medical supplies donated by people around the world in route to starving children and their mothers who had nothing to do with this war, and only want to survive. Please explain to us how starving thousands of these kids and their mothers to death is going to make Israel more secure or will help in getting the remaining Israeli hostages released.

Your willingness to cherry pick the facts is duly noted.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 11:36
    the world kitchen organization was coordinating with Israeli military and still they were shot down.

What a tragic occurence. Netanyahu promises there will be an investigation so that it doesn't happen again. Not that the guilty will be handed over for war crimes, of course. It's just a matter of updating Way of Working files for the IDF, a matter of bureaucracy.

The result? Aid organization more reluctant to help palestinians, which is the fukin bloody goal of the genocidal maniac Netanyahu in the first place.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 11:382 edits
    @mchill said

Hey skippy, there is a bit more to this situation than 7 dead food workers. There is also the matter of the state of Israel deliberately blocking food and medical supplies donated by people around the world in route to starving children and their mothers who had nothing to do with this war, and only want ...[text shortened]... e remaining Israeli hostages released.

Your willingness to cherry pick the facts is duly noted.
    Part of your problem is ignorance. You are not keeping abreast of what is going on and you maybe are relying on facebook and other social media postings to get your facts.

UNRWA is a branch of the UN responsible for providing health, education, food aid and other services for refugees in war-torn regions. In Gaza UNRWA was linked directly with promoting terrorists and training them. On Oct 7th members of this UN group were part of the attack on Jewish civilians and they carried out some of these horrendous brutal murders and kidnappings.

The response by Israel when this was discovered was to retaliate and block all/most UNRWA humanitarian aid to the northern region of Gaza. Completely justifiable in my opinion. This UN agency UNRWA is crooked and murderous. They need to be eliminated.

This is a war started by Hamas, with the full support of Gaza residents and as was recently discovered, also the UN through UNRWA. If these criminals want the suffering to end then it is simple:
    - stop firing rockets into Israel at civilians
    - surrender and lay down their weapons
    - release all hostages.

Otherwise the war continues and more people will die.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 11:40
    @rajk999 said
    Part of your problem is ignorance. You are not keeping abreast of what is going on and you maybe are relying on facebook and other social media postings to get your facts.

UNRAW is a branch of the UN responsible for providing health, education, food aid and other services for refugees in war-torn regions. In Gaza UNRAW was linked directly with promoting terrorists and tr ...[text shortened]... own their weapons
    - release all hostages.

Otherwise the war continues and more people will die.
    You calling anyone else ignorant is like Snoop Dogg calling someone else stoned.
  14. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 11:40
    @zahlanzi said
    the world kitchen organization was coordinating with Israeli military and still they were shot down.

What a tragic occurence. Netanyahu promises there will be an investigation so that it doesn't happen again. Not that the guilty will be handed over for war crimes, of course. It's just a matter of updating Way of Working files for the IDF, a matter of bureaucracy.

The ...[text shortened]... p palestinians, which is the fukin bloody goal of the genocidal maniac Netanyahu in the first place.
    Colonization never proceeds well. Lots of people always die.

I hope Israel is the last time we let Europeans set up a colony anywhere in the world.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 11:56
    @spruce112358 said
    Colonization never proceeds well. Lots of people always die.

I hope Israel is the last time we let Europeans set up a colony anywhere in the world.
    Actually colonization is the reason why Israel exists, so in that regard it is a blessing for Israel. Israel came into being because Palestinians from the earliest times were refused a separate state. They were always part of some Empire, starting with the Roman Empire 2000 yrs ago to the Ottoman Empire in 1900. The British Empire took over in 1915 and it is through the British, Israel was allowed the right to exist as a sovereign nation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree