1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 23:44
    @suzianne said
    More palatable to other Democrats, yes.

I remind you that Biden is a moderate. Just like Obama, the last democrat president voted for by large numbers of Republicans.

Republicans really don't have to hold their noses so tightly to vote for Biden. Imagine how many Republicans will vote for Biden. Or how many have already voted for Biden. Now consider how many of tho ...[text shortened]... r for Bernie Sanders. Or Elizabeth Warren. Or Kamala Harris. Or... or... or... You get my point.
    Biden is a radical. Whatever that is. Proof? It will show itself if he (and bernie and AOC et al) are elected....Know, that it is not Joe that you are electing. He is stupid, they are smart. So, what happens in a concoction like that? Right, Suzianne, you get it!!!!!
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 23:472 edits
    @handyandy said
    Cite some evidence to back that up. Otherwise, it's only your fabricated opinion.
    This is a like a turkey shoot.......... Handy asks about the $6500.....

Don't have time for a lot of this dribble, just googled a random site that might educate you. Get ready for expensive gas, no raises of salary, and on and on. I cannot IMAGINE life without salary increases. I use to gobble them up!!
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/19/study-biden-will-raise-taxes-on-80-percent-of-americans-cut-annual-income-6500-per-household/

Handy....are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?? Thought so. I think Suzianne is, too, but I would like for her to speak for herself.
    So, here is the site.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 00:08
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/former-special-ops-commander-who-oversaw-osama-bin-laden-raid-self-described-conservative-voting-for-biden/vi-BB1ae76A?ocid=msedgntp
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 00:12
    @lemon-lime said
    And if you dig a little deeper you might also discover...

[youtube]urglg3WimHA[/youtube]
    HA I PREDICTED WHAT WOULD HAPPEN AT THE END
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 03:59
    @dood111 said
    Biden is not a moderate, he is an opportunist who espouses whatever cause he thinks people want to hear. He changes his stance on things like people change socks.
    He is also a liar that has become wealthy through graft corruption and influence peddling.
    You misspelled Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree