Ah, The Smell of Change is In The Air

Ah, The Smell of Change is In The Air

Debates

Planet Rain

Moves
255d

@shavixmir said
So, republicans in Ohio want to stop the pro-choice vote, by doing whatever to do whomever… couldn’t follow it. Something to do with the judiciary.

And trump, in 2nd term wants to honor veterans by rooting out the communists, marxists, facists and left-wing radical vermin…

Your country is fukked.
Yes, but...

How many feet above sea level is (are?) the Netherlands, again?

Lake Como

Moves
255d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
All well and good but distraction and pointing fingers elsewhere does not answer his question. Tell us what Trump actually passed when he was in office and yeah, we all know about his tax bribe scheme, which had the result of adding near 8 trillion to the national debt when he was in office, how else were we to get the two trillion he axed from the federal budg ...[text shortened]... uch for you to actually read if you will but the situation is not so simple to sum up in a sentence.
A lot of issues here, too much. On the Wall, if Trump were there, we would not have spent ONE HALF OF ONE TRILLION DOLLARS ON THESE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. From a few billion for the Wall, to $500 Billion. Which choice would you have made?
Could you be the one to tell us why the border is open? WHy Biden makes NO move to correct the problem? Soon, if not before, one of these aliens is going to HURT one of us. What if it were your child, your daughter, the one you told us about last week?
Be a hero, tell us why the border is open. How bout you....are you cool with the infllux of these millions of people from 160 countries?
I dont like Trump either OK? Now can you respond to this Post?

Lake Como

Moves
255d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
All well and good but distraction and pointing fingers elsewhere does not answer his question. Tell us what Trump actually passed when he was in office and yeah, we all know about his tax bribe scheme, which had the result of adding near 8 trillion to the national debt when he was in office, how else were we to get the two trillion he axed from the federal budg ...[text shortened]... uch for you to actually read if you will but the situation is not so simple to sum up in a sentence.
This is Sonhouse, usual rote stuff, but has everyone noticed how obsessed ALL the libs are with writing about the past?

Moves
255d

@no1marauder said
Trump was in office for 4 years, the first two with Republican majorities in both the House of Representatives and the Senate.

Maybe you could provide us with every law he got passed regarding immigration.

Thanks in advance.
He didn't need to pass new immigration laws, he just enforced the ones we had.
Too bad Biden didn't do the same.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
255d

@averagejoe1 said
A lot of issues here, too much. On the Wall, if Trump were there, we would not have spent ONE HALF OF ONE TRILLION DOLLARS ON THESE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. From a few billion for the Wall, to $500 Billion. Which choice would you have made?
Could you be the one to tell us why the border is open? WHy Biden makes NO move to correct the problem? ...[text shortened]... of people from 160 countries?
Why not just fund the Border Patrol?

Lake Como

Moves
254d

@suzianne said
Why not just fund the Border Patrol?
To sue and Son. You keep saying Trump should have done this or that...yeah, maybe in hindsight, whatever. Here is the simple answer . Today , we are Novemver, 2023. The President needs to tell his people (not Kamala) to simply enforce the laws at the Border. enforce the laws, Suzianne and Sonhouse. Is this so hard to get your heads around? Why talk abut Trump.? As I wrote this, 333 people just arrived over the river. Biden can say 'Enforce the Border Laws." in the morning, and watch the great results. Beyond that, I never understand what y'all rail on about.
hey.....................Sonhouse.............today, Nov 14.................Biden is President. He needs to save our ass. Never mind. It is too late.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
254d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Just like he was going to before Covid hit and got him off track. He will reduce the amount that you and I send to Mexico in foreign aid.
And they’ll reduce the amount they spend trying to halt illegal migration through their border and cut an even better deal than they have already with the cartels enabling much more smuggling of everything from fentanyl to cheap agricultural labour.
I’m beginning to think trumps base is even thicker than trump himself, wow

Über-Nerd

Moves
254d

@averagejoe1 said
Could you be the one to tell us why the border is open? WHy Biden makes NO move to correct the problem? ...[text shortened]... of people from 160 countries?
I will tell you why the border is open. Because Congress has dithered on immigration policy for the last 40 years.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
254d

@averagejoe1 said
The border's not open, you jackhole.

And saying it is a million times won't make it so.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
254d

@averagejoe1 said
To sue and Son. You keep saying Trump should have done this or that...yeah, maybe in hindsight, whatever. Here is the simple answer . Today , we are Novemver, 2023. The President needs to tell his people (not Kamala) to simply enforce the laws at the Border. enforce the laws, Suzianne and Sonhouse. Is this so hard to get your heads around? Why talk abut Trump.? As ...[text shortened]... Nov 14.................Biden is President. He needs to save our ass. Never mind. It is too late.
I think I like it better when you say duurrr, I don't know what you mean, rather than pissing out a puddle of lies like this.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
254d

@soothfast said
Yes, but...

How many feet above sea level is (are?) the Netherlands, again?
No, but… we’re waaaay below sea level, yes.
But… we do have the best watermanagement system in the world and the best engineering.

There are various plans and methods for coping and they will be ready and working in time for the rising of the seas.

Not to mention things like the floating forest. Bloody excellent stuff.

For anybody interested in any of it: google Delta Works Netherlands.

Moves
254d

@suzianne said
The border's not open, you jackhole.

And saying it is a million times won't make it so.
250,000 people a month coming across the border that we know of, and you say it's not open?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
254d

@jj-adams said
He didn't need to pass new immigration laws, he just enforced the ones we had.
Too bad Biden didn't do the same.
Could you name one immigration law Biden hasn't enforced?

Thanks in advance.

If immigration laws pre-Trump were sufficient, why did he want to build a wall?

Lake Como

Moves
254d

@moonbus said
I will tell you why the border is open. Because Congress has dithered on immigration policy for the last 40 years.
Such a Shallow and disengenuo’s post. This is so easy. If I buy a farm, and the dam for the water on the farm has been broken and is leaking like crazy for 10 years, as the new owner, I would go downtown and get some people to help me and I will go back to the dam with proper materials and supplies and fix the leak on the dam. For god sake. What is wrong with youPeople , that you cannot carry a normal rational logical situation in a post?

Lake Como

Moves
254d

@no1marauder said
Could you name one immigration law Biden hasn't enforced?

Thanks in advance.

If immigration laws pre-Trump were sufficient, why did he want to build a wall?
Trump again. I have noted frankly that you are leaning toward Sonhouse technique and you’re debating. My posting on this thread has to do with the immediate problem that we have at the border and stopping the problem. Would you mind telling all of your followers to discuss the problem at the border and quit talking about Trump. You included?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.