ALL Dems Move to Allow NON-CITIZENS To Vote

ALL Dems Move to Allow NON-CITIZENS To Vote

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
52d

@Wajoma
Wow, don't quit your alleged day job. Comedy is not your best suite.

Lake Como

Moves
52d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Exactly in this thread was illegal mentioned? Not by you. Your OP is allowing non citizens to vote, that is a totally different subject than getting medical help, legal or illegal. I WAS a non citizen in Thailand, Israel and the Bahama Islands where I worked for years and got medical help when I was sick.
Yes non-citizens is the subject for purposes of this thread. Democrats want to allow people that are not citizens of this country, be they illegal or legal on our premises, to vote.
So, in true form, you took off on a tangent about being in some foreign country, and I never understood what you were really telling us about you being there. I think it is about medical stuff, could you elaborate. We treat people who are not citizens medically all the time in our emergency rooms. You know that and have wasted a lot of Silliness on that subject.
So what do you think about people who are not citizens, legal or illegal, voting in our viring process? Here comes a straight answer from Sunhouse.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
52d

@AverageJoe1
The only medical problems I had, worse attack in Israel, some kind of stomach bug that made me really sick from eating a falafel from the Palestinian side. In Thailand I got a tommy ache from eating something that made me sick and the medic gave me ipecac which I had never heard of, made me puke in minutes and I was better, so I didn't actually have anything super serious, just the normal stuff you might get overseas eating the wrong foods.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
52d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
The only medical problems I had, worse attack in Israel, some kind of stomach bug that made me really sick from eating a falafel from the Palestinian side. In Thailand I got a tommy ache from eating something that made me sick and the medic gave me ipecac which I had never heard of, made me puke in minutes and I was better, so I didn't actually have anything super serious, just the normal stuff you might get overseas eating the wrong foods.
You were eating the ladyboys umm, let's call it 'avocado salad'? No wonder you got sick.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
52d

@Wajoma
You are not worth responding to.

Lake Como

Moves
52d

@wajoma said
You were eating the ladyboys umm, let's call it 'avocado salad'? No wonder you got sick.
Try a turtle steak from a street vendor in Cozumel. AAArrrrrggghhhhhh

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
52d

@averagejoe1 said
When I repeat an overlooked question, I make it reeeeal simple. Let's see how you do. Standing by.
Is anyone seriously suggesting a tourist or traveller should get to vote?

Theoretically, obviously, there is a case to be made for it. Practically it’s not feasible. Nor even desirable.

And I don’t believe, for a minute, that any politician seriously proposed it.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
52d

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Oh right, it's Ok for you to say people have sex with kangaroos, not original parroting shatmixer but when someone does it to you it's 😭 😭 boohoo waaa 😭 waaa 😭 boohoo 😭

👉👌🖕

Typical.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
52d

@wajoma said
Oh right, it's Ok for you to say people have sex with kangaroos, not original parroting shatmixer but when someone does it to you it's 😭 😭 boohoo waaa 😭 waaa 😭 boohoo 😭

👉👌🖕

Typical.

But you are a greatful target and everyone loves to see you squirm on the hook of your own moronity. So, I say you rape koalas and you wiggle about like the tiny worm that is your cock.

And we all love it. Bamboozle schmoozle, guberminty, fukking retard.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
52d

@shavixmir said

But you are a greatful target and everyone loves to see you squirm on the hook of your own moronity. So, I say you rape koalas and you wiggle about like the tiny worm that is your cock.

And we all love it. Bamboozle schmoozle, guberminty, fukking retard.
shag doody for brains

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
52d

@wajoma said
shag doody for brains
Squeal little piggy, squeal.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
52d

@shavixmir said

Theoretically, obviously, there is a case to be made for it. Practically it’s not feasible. Nor even desirable.

Joes confused on purpose or he is an actual idiot, there’s no way of knowing.
He’s claiming that filling in a government planning tool like a census gives you the right to vote, but it definitely does not do that.

Lake Como

Moves
52d

@shavixmir said

I think it was wildgrass who said tht after someone occupies space (my words) for a certain period of time (let's let Shav, you, decide how long that should be.. 🤔 ..that that person should 'have a say'. (my words) as to how his venue, his environment, is governed.
So yes, someone DOES seriously suggest a tourist or traveler vote.

Lake Como

Moves
52d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Joes confused on purpose or he is an actual idiot, there’s no way of knowing.
He’s claiming that filling in a government planning tool like a census gives you the right to vote, but it definitely does not do that.
Contrare', Joe (me) says a census is necessary, for obvious reasons such as keeping up with the rabble, but that is different than having the rabble vote. See how you misrepresent what people say on the forum? Now I. have to write Sueher a PM explaining my position on hte matter is not as you say it is!!! Dadgum it

And in case you missed it , little feller, here is the link showing that NOT ONE democrat voted against non-citizens voting. Yet, you say that you cannot imagine someone wanting non-citizens t vote!??! You misrepresent quite often. Sonhouse kicks your aiss.

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/12/not-a-single-democrat-witness-in-congress-agreed-only-citizens-should-vote-in-federal-elections/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
51d

@AverageJoe1
The real question is why you keep harping on something that will never happen in a hundred years? You pick some bullshyte issue that has zero chance of being enacted and run with it like it is the next crisis in America.