1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 11:28
    How about an adult conversation on this matter? If we all live in Mayberry and are voting on the best use of a surplus of $200,000, should a citizen of Yemen passing through town on his way to Vegas have the right to go into the courthouse and vote on what 'he thinks' we should do with the money?

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/12/not-a-single-democrat-witness-in-congress-agreed-only-citizens-should-vote-in-federal-elections/
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 21:23
    @averagejoe1 said
    How about an adult conversation on this matter? If we all live in Mayberry and are voting on the best use of a surplus of $200,000, should a citizen of Yemen passing through town on his way to Vegas have the right to go into the courthouse and vote on what 'he thinks' we should do with the money?

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/12/not-a-single-democrat-witness-in-congress-agreed-only-citizens-should-vote-in-federal-elections/
    You haven’t even answered my questions in the other thread on this matter.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 22:35
    @shavixmir said
    You haven’t even answered my questions in the other thread on this matter.
    When I repeat an overlooked question, I make it reeeeal simple. Let's see how you do. Standing by.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 04:12
    @AverageJoe1
    https://www.allsides.com/news-source/federalist

Gee, what a total surprise, TOTAL right wing nuts. I am SO shocked.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 10:42
    @averagejoe1 said

6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 11:16
    @averagejoe1 said

Ha the federalist 😂😂
    No one is arguing that non citizens should be able to vote. Your either lying or your an imbecile
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 12:571 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

How about an adult conversation on this matter?

Having an ADULT conversation on this matter going to be pretty difficult as long as you continue to write like a 6-year-old. Just look at your posts here. You should be ashamed of yourself.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 14:14
    @mchill said
    How about an adult conversation on this matter?

Having an ADULT conversation on this matter going to be pretty difficult as long as you continue to write like a 6-year-old. Just look at your posts here. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Which one? Is it the one where I disagree that our citizens pay for med care of Mexican citizens, who are illegally in this country? You will not respond to this.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 17:02
    @AverageJoe1
    Well I don't know if that is true or not but if WE go to Mexico and get sick they treat you no questions asked. Same in Canada, same in Thailand where I lived and worked for several years, there is a word not in your vocabulary, it's called ''empathy'', something the very definition will piss you off.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 17:251 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Ha the federalist 😂😂
    No one is arguing that non citizens should be able to vote. Your either lying or your an imbecile
    I recall that Marauder has said that, I may have misunderstood, he only posts with links and robot-like prose. And your friend Shav said on Tuesday that people (not being citizens) should ve able to vote in an environment where they find themselves after they have been there for some reasonable time. That is, not being a citizen.
    So, you are again making a misstatement, no wonder Sueher is confused all the time.
    Someone, therefore, IS arging that non citiizens should be able to vote. Whew. I am trying to watch the Golf Tournament. Anoher wasted 10 minutes with libs.....and worse, with people who want all of our stuff.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 17:56
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Well I don't know if that is true or not but if WE go to Mexico and get sick they treat you no questions asked. Same in Canada, same in Thailand where I lived and worked for several years, there is a word not in your vocabulary, it's called ''empathy'', something the very definition will piss you off.
    First, you are full of crap, what do you mean by 'go to mexico or canada'. Break thru their borders? We are not taling about empathy, we are about to run out of that, paying for your poor negibor's daughter who borrowed collge money.
    I am not going to do your remedial research for you about the interview of the health secretary. You seldom know what we are speaking of anyway
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 18:22
    @AverageJoe1
    Did I say bust through the border? I said like I was working overseas, if you are there, they will give you medical help and that is a fact, I used medical aid when I was in Thailand and that is a subject you clearly know nothing about, I doubt you have even visited the grand canyon much less lived in a foreign county.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 10:37
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Did I say bust through the border? I said like I was working overseas, if you are there, they will give you medical help and that is a fact, I used medical aid when I was in Thailand and that is a subject you clearly know nothing about, I doubt you have even visited the grand canyon much less lived in a foreign county.
    If you are 'working overseas' you are there legally. ooooooh sonhouse
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 17:05
    @AverageJoe1
    Exactly in this thread was illegal mentioned? Not by you. Your OP is allowing non citizens to vote, that is a totally different subject than getting medical help, legal or illegal. I WAS a non citizen in Thailand, Israel and the Bahama Islands where I worked for years and got medical help when I was sick.
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 17:381 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Exactly in this thread was illegal mentioned? Not by you. Your OP is allowing non citizens to vote, that is a totally different subject than getting medical help, legal or illegal. I WAS a non citizen in Thailand, Israel and the Bahama Islands where I worked for years and got medical help when I was sick.
    You seem like a real sickly dude needing all that medical help, was your poor health stress from checking 9 volt batteries, or ladyboy related?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree