1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 16:58
    It looks like the American experiment was just a fluke.

We are unable to govern OURSELVES much less the world and now we are reaping the result of our loss of influence.

Of course to the insurrectionist scum here at RHP and around the country, they don't give a rats ass about anything outside the US.

We stand alone now with our enemies dancing in the streets and all these scumbags hypnotized by Trump can do is scream HANG PENCE and Dems STOLE the election.
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 17:03
    @sonhouse said

We are unable to govern OURSELVES much less the world and now we are reaping the result of our loss of influence.

Of course to the insurrectionist scum here at RHP and around the country, they don't give a rats ass about anything outside the US.

We stand alone now with our enemies dancing in the streets and all these scumbags hypnotized by Trump can do is scream HANG PENCE and Dems STOLE the election.
    Geez, buddy.

Go smoke a joint or take a Valium or something.

Watch the football games and have a couple of beers. I would say have a couple of friends over but you'd probably call me a grandma-killer for suggesting that.

We're gonna be fine. Just chill, man.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 17:24
    We no longer govern ourselves. If we did, then things would be better.

What we have now are political machines ruling over the country. That's the problem. We are no longer protected by the Constitution, politically appointed judges get to rewrite the Constitution by way of court rulings.

It is what it is. We will see how long this country lasts.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 17:561 edit
    @sonhouse said

A rather strong statement sonhouse.

America will be fine again and Biden among the Presidents that follow him will bring respect back to the U.S.A.....I am already happy as their Northern neighbor to see things changing for the better, at least lets hope so. I believe any up rising will be squashed very quickly.

Give it some time, everything is going to be ok!

-VR
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:061 edit
    America is going to suck soooo bad for the next four years there will be a huge conservative backlash just like in 1980 when Reagan took 48 of the 50 states against the incumbent president and in 2024 the Republicans will set things straight.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:11
    @Very-Rusty
    Yeah, with 70 million people hypnotized by trump to cause even more mayhem.
    It will be GENERATIONS before we regain any semblance of influence around the world.
    The whole world is watching us and we are no longer the shining example of democracy to the world.

Look at the Ted Cruz's, Hawleys, Moscow Mitch's, Lindsey Gramcracker.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that sort of thing is not going away and we all start singing Kumbaya any time soon.

The white nationalists have been brought to the front by Trump and they are not going to run away back into the Montana mountains because Biden is POTUS.

How are we supposed to present ourselves as leaders of democracy when half the country is at war with the other half, Civil war all over again.

How do you think we are being viewed around the world?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:352 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Very-Rusty
    Yeah, with 70 million people hypnotized by trump to cause even more mayhem.
    It will be GENERATIONS before we regain any semblance of influence around the world.
    The whole world is watching us and we are no longer the shining example of democracy to the world.

Look at the Ted Cruz's, Hawleys, Moscow Mitch's, Lindsey Gramcracker.

It doesn't take a rocket s ...[text shortened]... the other half, Civil war all over again.

How do you think we are being viewed around the world?
    The U.S.A. haven't been viewed badly around the world since Trump took office 4 years ago when he became chummy with Russia, China, and North Korea. Pushed away his Allies.

I think it may take many decades before the States is seen in a better light, but I think this is a good start. I believe you will see the white nationalists I call Terrorists fade away slowly but surely.

I don't think Biden will play with them and I also don't believe it would be much of civil war, they would crushed quickly. Their choice really, their leaders were quick to throw Trumpster under the bus when questioned by the FBI. Said they were asked to come to the WH by the Trumpster!

-VR
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:39
    @sonhouse

Jeeezus, man.

Americans traded in their exceptionalism for the Bread and Circus life.

In other words, Americans are a bunch of ass klowns.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:53
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @sonhouse

Jeeezus, man.

Americans traded in their exceptionalism for the Bread and Circus life.

In other words, Americans are a bunch of ass klowns.
    You fly the U.S. flag, I would think you would be working on helping to make things better.

-VR
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:56
    @Very-Rusty
    He is a Trumpite masquerading as as an independent.
  11. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:592 edits
    @very-rusty said
    The U.S.A. haven't been viewed badly around the world since Trump took office 4 years ago
    The USA became viewed badly back in the 60's when it entered that effed up Vietnam War.
    That's when America started to lose it's image as "The Good Guys".
    Edit: I think your original post meant "The U.S.A. WASN'T viewed badly around the world UNTIL Trump took office 4 years ago when he became chummy with Russia, China, and North Korea. Pushed away his Allies."
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 19:24
    @Dood111
    But of course that is NOT what you think.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 19:25
    @dood111 said
    The USA became viewed badly back in the 60's when it entered that effed up Vietnam War.
    Edit: I think your original post meant "The U.S.A. WASN'T viewed badly around the world UNTIL Trump took office 4 years ago when he became chummy with Russia, China, and North Korea. Pushed away his Allies."
    I did edit my post to viewed badly.

Many of those Americans who didn't want to fight in that war are now Canadians. They left to avoid having to fight in a war they didn't believe in. I can't say I blame them. I believe it is much worse now that it was back in the 60's, but America is good at bouncing back as we've seen in the past!

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 19:27
    @dood111 said
    I did edit my post: The U.S.A. haven't been viewed badly around the world since Trump took office 4 years ago when he became chummy with Russia, China, and North Korea. Pushed away his Allies.

Many of those Americans who didn't want to fight in that war are now Canadians. They left to avoid having to fight in a war they didn't believe in. I can't say I blame them. I believe it is much worse now that it was back in the 60's, but America is good at bouncing back as we've seen in the past!

-VR
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 20:35
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    How many US draft dodgers that went to Canada are still living in Canada?
    Precious few I'd wager.
    About 20,000 Americans left America, but the same number of Canadians went to fight in Vietnam, so it evens out I'd say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree