1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 14:55
    At first I was surprised and then I realized it makes sense. Biden is so far to the right why would they like him?

https://bongino.com/we-dont-want-biden-we-want-revenge-antifa-trashes-democrat-headquarters-in-portland/

Defend them now.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 15:04
    Another awesome source which specializes in the marketing of shameless lies: Most befitting of the Metal Stain.

Why is this "whodey" in sheep's clothing allowed to persist?

"Daniel John Bongino (born December 4, 1974) is an American conservative[1][2] political commentator, radio show host, author, politician, former New York City Police Department (NYPD) officer and former Secret Service agent. He ran unsuccessfully for Congress as a Republican in 2012, 2014, and 2016."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bongino
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 15:50
    @wolfe63 said
    Another awesome source which specializes in the marketing of shameless lies: Most befitting of the Metal Stain.

Why is this "whodey" in sheep's clothing allowed to persist?

"Daniel John Bongino (born December 4, 1974) is an American conservative[1][2] political commentator, radio show host, author, politician, former New York City Police Department (NYPD) officer an ...[text shortened]... ss as a Republican in 2012, 2014, and 2016."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bongino
    I read that left-wing extremists did, in fact, destroy democrat property.

It just goes to show that there are morons on each side of the scale.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 15:58
    @shavixmir said

Left-wing extremists drink red wine with fish.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 16:281 edit
    @shavixmir said

😆 😆 😆 😆

Antifa is now so far left they are right!
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 16:29
    @metal-brain said
    At first I was surprised and then I realized it makes sense. Biden is so far to the right why would they like him?

https://bongino.com/we-dont-want-biden-we-want-revenge-antifa-trashes-democrat-headquarters-in-portland/

Defend them now.
    I'm sensing sore loser syndrome here.

bongino.com is a sorry excuse for a news source, but that's OK, I guess you have to read something comforting since things didn't exactly go your way in the last election.

Oh, BTW -- How much did Mexico pay for that border wall?? 😏
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 16:29
    @metal-brain said

Defend them now.
    The 14th Amendment guarantees us “Equal Treatment Under the Law,” not one set of laws for liberals and another set of laws for conservatives. Either one set of rioters should face serious consequences for the actions or neither should.

It would be better for the country if it were the former, but either way, everyone should be equal under the law.

----------------------------------------------

I've been saying this for a long while in here, two separate justice systems in America, one for conservs and one for Dems. No equality under the law, no9t any more.

BLM has done much damage on many cities and they are still occupying many cities. That's Ok, though. But let a spontaneous group of MAGA people riot in Washington, and Pious Democrats are so shocked!!! they want convictions!!!

asses.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 16:38
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The 14th Amendment guarantees us “Equal Treatment Under the Law,” not one set of laws for liberals and another set of laws for conservatives. Either one set of rioters should face serious consequences for the actions or neither should.

It would be better for the country if it were the former, but either way, everyone should be equal under the law.

---------- ...[text shortened]... people riot in Washington, and Pious Democrats are so shocked!!! they want convictions!!!

asses.
    Yeah just keep telling yourself that a riot in Portland is just like the riot on Capitol Hill. Ones a riot the other was an armed insurrection with plausible threats of murder toward members of two of the arms of government instigated by the remaining arm of government.
    And you have the temerity to talk of ‘asses’.
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 16:42
    @earl-of-trumps said

---------- ...[text shortened]... people riot in Washington, and Pious Democrats are so shocked!!! they want convictions!!!

asses.
    BLM has done much damage on many cities and they are still occupying many cities. That's Ok, though. But let a spontaneous group of MAGA people riot in Washington, and Pious Democrats are so shocked!!! they want convictions!!!

News Flask Skippy: I live in Seattle and BLM has done very little damage, nor did they invade our capital and kill people.

The problem with your multiple exclamation points !!! is it exposes your angry white man issues, and displays to the world your failed struggles to recreate an era that has long since past. The river of time won't flow backwards, nor can you put the toothpaste back in the tube.

One more thing - Be respectful to women. You're probable going to be working for one! 🙂
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 16:431 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah just keep telling yourself that a riot in Portland is just like the riot on Capitol Hill. Ones a riot the other was an armed insurrection with plausible threats of murder toward members of two of the arms of government instigated by the remaining arm of government.
    And you have the temerity to talk of ‘asses’.
    Insurrectionists unite!
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 16:49
    @joe-shmo said
    😆 😆 😆 😆

Antifa is now so far left they are right!
    Far left and far right are closer than you think.
    They are both breeding grounds for authoritarianism.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 16:531 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    Insurrectionists unite!
    Timely reminder
    Apparently Qanon is falling apart at the seams, you just knew they were snowflakes living in mums basement and there’ll be tears before bedtime.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 17:00
    @suzianne said
    Left-wing extremists drink red wine with fish.
    So do I, depending on the fish. A light red with a well-spiced bit of sea wolf is a fine combination.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 17:261 edit
    @kevcvs57 - Yeah just keep telling yourself that a riot in Portland is just like the riot on Capitol Hill.

Kev, 3 murders in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) should be treated like murder anywhere US of A. That CHAZ should have been shut down. Immediately.

But of course you democrat butterflies are special.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 17:28
    @mchill said

News Flask Skippy: I live in Seattle and BLM has done very little damage, nor did they invade our capital and kill people.

The problem with you ...[text shortened]... tube.

One more thing - Be respectful to women. You're probable going to be working for one! 🙂
    Hey whole ass,

when you get the name right, I may even respond to you. some day.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree