Antifa turns on democrats

Antifa turns on democrats

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
23 Jan 21

Who the fuk cares what conservatives have to say about antifa. They have been used by conservatives in power to scare dumb conservatives without power to vote for them for years now.

Those dumb republican voters will believe anything from antifa being a terrorist organization burning the US to democrats running a secret pedophilia ring out of pizza restaurants to earth being flat.

You can't do anything about those people. When you point to the lack of evidence, they take that as a sign of how widespread and dangerous the conspiracy is. Imagine, the pedophilia ring Democrats are running is so devious and dangerous that they managed to hide any evidence of it.

Normal countries know they have retards and they make sure they don't have access to guns. Americans give away guns regardless of one's sanity.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
The 14th Amendment guarantees us “Equal Treatment Under the Law,” not one set of laws for liberals and another set of laws for conservatives. Either one set of rioters should face serious consequences for the actions or neither should.

It would be better for the country if it were the former, but either way, everyone should be equal under the law.

---------- ...[text shortened]... people riot in Washington, and Pious Democrats are so shocked!!! they want convictions!!!

asses.
You know what else the 14th amendment says?

It disables those who previously took the oath to defend the constitution from coming back and serving in congress after participating in insurrection.

A lot of your buddies have disqualified themselves from serving in congress.

Why aren't you talking about that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jan 21

@joe-shmo said
Insurrectionists unite!
Yeah, great.

Just don't expect to serve in congress after that.

D

Moves
23 Jan 21

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jan 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
This is why the 14th amendment was passed. But I expect this will get glossed over.

D

Moves
23 Jan 21

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
23 Jan 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
@kevcvs57 - Yeah just keep telling yourself that a riot in Portland is just like the riot on Capitol Hill.

Kev, 3 murders in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) should be treated like murder anywhere US of A. That CHAZ should have been shut down. Immediately.

But of course you democrat butterflies are special.
No it’s definitely different earl, a murder is a murder no persons life is more important than another persons.
But the problem here is the intent of the attack and what the motivation was. The motivation ( no matter how implausible the chances of success ) was to overthrow a democratically elected government.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Jan 21

@suzianne said
You know what else the 14th amendment says?

It disables those who previously took the oath to defend the constitution from coming back and serving in congress after participating in insurrection.

A lot of your buddies have disqualified themselves from serving in congress.

Why aren't you talking about that?
In this situation, the law is the law and if the law applies there, then certainly no miscarriage of justice has occurred. Those people may not serve. I don't argue about that. I believe the law should be obeyed. Please understand that disqualification to serve in congress applies too, to BLM and antifa rioters. But one of the problems here is Democrat run cities refused to arrest the criminal BLMs so they still CAN serve in congress.

See how the two-tiered justice system works? Nice, eh?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Jan 21

@kevcvs57 said
No it’s definitely different earl, a murder is a murder no persons life is more important than another persons.
But the problem here is the intent of the attack and what the motivation was. The motivation ( no matter how implausible the chances of success ) was to overthrow a democratically elected government.
oh, you exaggerate

I think they were just expressing themselves. Chill.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
In this situation, the law is the law and if the law applies there, then certainly no miscarriage of justice has occurred. Those people may not serve. I don't argue about that. I believe the law should be obeyed. Please understand that disqualification to serve in congress applies too, to BLM and antifa rioters. But one of the problems here is Democrat run cities ref ...[text shortened]... BLMs so they still CAN serve in congress.

Are you seriously claiming no one was arrested during and following the protests regarding police brutality last summer?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
In this situation, the law is the law and if the law applies there, then certainly no miscarriage of justice has occurred. Those people may not serve. I don't argue about that. I believe the law should be obeyed. Please understand that disqualification to serve in congress applies too, to BLM and antifa rioters. But one of the problems here is Democrat run cities ref ...[text shortened]... BLMs so they still CAN serve in congress.

Read the Constitution sometime. The 14th Amendment specifically calls out those who participate in insurrection. Do you need a definition of that?

And still going with the Republican fairy tale that BLM are criminals?

D

Moves
24 Jan 21
2 edits

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Jan 21

I think the CSA got a Presidential Pardon.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jan 21

Again, this is why the amendment was passed.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Jan 21

@no1marauder said
Are you seriously claiming no one was arrested during and following the protests regarding police brutality last summer?
no I am not. I am arguing that many more could have been arrested and the whole congregation of them broken up, as they did in Atlanta after that little girl was shot dead.

Let me put it to you this way, they should have allowed the peaceful MAGA protesters in Washington keep right on protesting, right??]

there is your demonstration that Marxist get top shelf treatment and conservs get the shaft. Again.