2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 19:09
    @lemondrop said
    does this jelly fish have any strong supporters out there
    check in please
    Why do y'all keep writing about TX private problems? Mississippi could use some help, too. Out of wedlock birth rate is about 75%. I think the govt should send money down there instead of TX. But, truly, each state has to handle their own problems.
    You fellers are nanny-dependent.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 19:12
    @lemondrop said
    check in please
    the question should be, is there any coumo supporters?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 08:391 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why do y'all keep writing about TX private problems? Mississippi could use some help, too. Out of wedlock birth rate is about 75%. I think the govt should send money down there instead of TX. But, truly, each state has to handle their own problems.
    You fellers are nanny-dependent.
    " But, truly, each state has to handle their own problems. "
    Yeah! everyone knows they stay a part of the greater US just because they like the flag to have as many stars as possible. And as a scam to get as many medals as possible in the Olympics
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 09:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Dublin
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 10:05
    Good point.
    No I am not a fan of the Cruzer.
    He's some piece of work that guy.

I hope he will be forever known now as Fled Cruz.
    Don't care much for Republicans generally.

Unless you're an Irish Republican. 😆
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 13:03
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    What you talkin bout, Duchess? How bout NOT letting each state change their status, becoming independent countries, since it seems to have worked for over 100 years. Good idea, don't you think? They can instead learn from their mistakes, and from other states, as we (mostly republicans) continue to grow the world's greatest country. I know you think that China is great, esp the gulags they use to torture their citizens.
  8. Dublin
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 13:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    What you talkin bout, Duchess? How bout NOT letting each state change their status, becoming independent countries, since it seems to have worked for over 100 years. Good idea, don't you think? They can instead learn from their mistakes, and from other states, as we (mostly republicans) continue to grow the world's greatest country. I know you think that China is great, esp the gulags they use to torture their citizens.
    😄ðŸĪŠðŸ˜ģ
    Ssshhhhh!
    Don't mention the war!!!
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 22:42
    @AverageJoe1
    In a pathetic display of digression, the fact you did not condemn Cruz looks a lot like you approve of his actions running out on Texas.
  10. S. Korea
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 07:39
    @lemondrop said
    check in please
    Generally, I like him. His podcast is great and he does seem to be generally consistent.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 08:471 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 09:45
    @philokalia said
    Generally, I like him. His podcast is great and he does seem to be generally consistent.
    Hahaha you forgot the sarcasm flag. He’s about as consistent as a ‘random number generator’.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 11:251 edit
    @lemondrop said
    check in please
    I support him... being fired from a catapult into a cactus patch.
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 16:58
    @philokalia said
    I mean, his nickname is "Lyin' Ted Cruz" for a reason.

He reversed his 2013 position offering permanent residency to illegal immigrants.

He was a proponent and advocate of the TPP trade deal until he ran for President.

He was also a proponent of fiscal responsibility once, calling for decreases in farm subsidies that only exist as a means for winning elections in Iowa. Then when he ran for President, he chickened out and became a fan of me-not-thee subsidized capitalism once again.

He reversed his 2016 position on letting voters decide elections before nominating SC justices.

It seems every bold substantial position he's ever had is now gone. He just says what's politically convenient without ever accomplishing anything.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree