1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 15:08
    LOL
  2. Germany
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 15:21
    If and when Trump Jr. is indicted, as is likely in my estimation (despite my low confidence in the U.S. legal system), what will you do?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 15:351 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL
    Obama campaigned extensively last month for Democratic Congressional candidates.

Mueller (Check your spelling) is adhering to DOJ policy to avoid, if possible, making prosecutorial decisions that might influence an election shortly before it. But don't worry; you're certainly going to hear a lot more from him.

Hey, whatever happened to that Rod Rosenstein firing you were crowing about a few weeks ago?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 15:37
    Any day now............................
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:15
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL
    Aren't you the same guy who said "she'll never testiify"?

LOL is right.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:34
    @vivify said
    Aren't you the same guy who said "she'll never testiify"?

LOL is right.
    did she not say she didn't want to testify? I never thought the dems would go so low as to disrespect her wishes.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 19:07
    @no1marauder said
    Obama campaigned extensively last month for Democratic Congressional candidates.

Mueller (Check your spelling) is adhering to DOJ policy to avoid, if possible, making prosecutorial decisions that might influence an election shortly before it. But don't worry; you're certainly going to hear a lot more from him.

Hey, whatever happened to that Rod Rosenstein firing you were crowing about a few weeks ago?
    "Obama campaigned extensively last month for Democratic Congressional candidates.'

someone better tell him the election is only a few days away.

"Hey, whatever happened to that Rod Rosenstein firing you were crowing about a few weeks ago?"

rolling over on the swamp
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:16
    @mott-the-hoople said
    did she not say she didn't want to testify? I never thought the dems would go so low as to disrespect her wishes.
    You made that embarrassing declaration AFTER she said she'd testify, because you didn't believe she actually would.

Let that thread be a reminder on how you're wrong on pretty much everything.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:18
    @Mott-The-Hoople

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/10/11/michelle-obama-george-w-bush-my-partner-crime/1603296002/
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:28
    @vivify said
    You made that embarrassing declaration AFTER she said she'd testify, because you didn't believe she actually would.

Let that thread be a reminder on how you're wrong on pretty much everything.
    cant be very wrong...look at who is crying and who is smiling ...LOL
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 21:30
    @athousandyoung said
    @Mott-The-Hoople

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/10/11/michelle-obama-george-w-bush-my-partner-crime/1603296002/
    ? is this supposed to be recent news?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '18 02:34
    @no1marauder said

"Mueller (Check your spelling) is adhering to DOJ policy to avoid, if possible, making prosecutorial decisions that might influence an election shortly before it."

What is your source of information?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Oct '18 04:361 edit
    @metal-brain said
    "Mueller (Check your spelling) is adhering to DOJ policy to avoid, if possible, making prosecutorial decisions that might influence an election shortly before it."

What is your source of information?
    Oh, about a thousand articles which have cited and discussed the DOJ policy in the last few months.

There was another one in Just Security by Viola Gienger a few days ago. Try Google.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '18 12:16
    @no1marauder said
    Oh, about a thousand articles which have cited and discussed the DOJ policy in the last few months.

There was another one in Just Security by Viola Gienger a few days ago. Try Google.
    You can't post a single article?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '18 13:021 edit
    @no1marauder said

Is it DOJ policy to leak every aspect of an ongoing investigation? I mean it is not like meuller has adhered to any policy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree