1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 18:57
    @metal-brain said
    Let me get this straight. The president is being investigated for getting help from Russian election interfering and the policy is to not disadvantage Trump in the mid-term elections?

I'll assume that is because indictments are not convictions. You might want to remember that indictments of Russians for hacking allegations are not convictions. They are merely allegations and nothing more.
    You might remember that it's a long standing policy and not about Trump.

Since you know so little about the subject, you shouldn't assume anything.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 00:49
    @no1marauder said
    You might remember that it's a long standing policy and not about Trump.

Since you know so little about the subject, you shouldn't assume anything.
    A policy and a rule are two different things.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 06:161 edit
    @metal-brain said
    A policy and a rule are two different things.
    To be specific it is a DOJ practice which by regulation Special Counsels, like Mueller, "shall" comply with.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 13:15
    @no1marauder said
    To be specific it is a DOJ practice which by regulation Special Counsels, like Mueller, "shall" comply with.
    Is it a DOJ "practice" to use illegally obtained material? I refer to... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/treasury-employee-arrested-on-suspicion-of-leaking-financial-info-on-trump-campaign-officials-russians
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 14:171 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Is it a DOJ "practice" to use illegally obtained material? I refer to... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/treasury-employee-arrested-on-suspicion-of-leaking-financial-info-on-trump-campaign-officials-russians
    What does a Treasury official leaking documents to reporters (of course she's entitled to a "presumption of innocence" isn't she, Mott?) have to do with Mueller?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree