AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' v.2

AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' v.2

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
61d

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/aoc-district-neighborhood-labeled-third-world-as-migrants-clog-streets-and-prostitutes-overrun-every-block/ar-BB1k0boA

AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' as migrants clog streets and prostitutes overrun every block

It's a 6 minute vid, at least watch the first minute. Unreal, surreal.
It reminds me of some bustling wares dealers in a busy street in Calcutta.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
61d

@earl-of-trumps said
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/aoc-district-neighborhood-labeled-third-world-as-migrants-clog-streets-and-prostitutes-overrun-every-block/ar-BB1k0boA

AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' as migrants clog streets and prostitutes overrun every block

Illegal immigration has become the blight of the western world; at least in those counties with weak border controls.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
61d

@divegeester said
Illegal immigration has become the blight of the western world; at least in those counties with weak border controls.
And in those countries with hyper-right activists that like to make stuff up.

Moves
61d

@suzianne said
You are right out of 1984, you deny what you see happening.
Cognitive dissonance is akin to Orwellian Doublethink.

Lake Como

Moves
61d

@suzianne said
Here is our resident kindergartner once again. Geez. Such a nice forum going to waste, where is her glue and crepe paper.

Moves
61d

@suzianne said
πŸ˜‚ just pretend that video doesn’t exist ehh?

DAYYUUUMMM!

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
60d

@earl-of-trumps said

Have you ever even been to kolkata?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
60d

@shavixmir said
Have you ever even been to kolkata?
Now this is a brilliant f'n question.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
60d

@earl-of-trumps said
Now this is a brilliant f'n question.
Thank you.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
60d

@earl-of-trumps said

Prostitutes and migrants in the US? Wow yeah you’re right, totally surreal. Before you know it them crazy yanks will be gorging on unhealthy fast food products πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Z

Moves
60d

@kevcvs57 said
Prostitutes and migrants in the US? Wow yeah you’re right, totally surreal. Before you know it them crazy yanks will be gorging on unhealthy fast food products πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
do you remember those pictures with buildings that seemed they will collapse at any moment, piles of garbage next to them that most assumed they were from Iraq, post bombing? And it turned out they were of Detroit?

These imbeciles don't realize you can make Beverly Hills look like third world if you film it in a certain way

Lake Como

Moves
60d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
do you remember those pictures with buildings that seemed they will collapse at any moment, piles of garbage next to them that most assumed they were from Iraq, post bombing? And it turned out they were of Detroit?

These imbeciles don't realize you can make Beverly Hills look like third world if you film it in a certain way
Zahlanzi says that publication of what is going on in Queens is likely propoganda. He says all is fine in Queens. A nice place to raise your family.
I hope he posts some other stuff for us all to absorb. Gotta run, a Sonhouse post just popped up.

Z

Moves
60d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Zahlanzi says that publication of what is going on in Queens is likely propoganda. He says all is fine in Queens. A nice place to raise your family.
I hope he posts some other stuff for us all to absorb. Gotta run, a Sonhouse post just popped up.
"Zahlanzi says that publication of what is going on in Queens is likely propoganda. He says all is fine in Queens"
No i didn't fukin said that.
I said you whining dumbasses are exaggerating and I explained how you get duped. Not all is fine in Queens and there are other places better suited to raise a family. But it's far from a third world country like Sudan, or Alabama.

Unlike you simpletons, i don't look at the world in black and white. The truth is nuanced. I also don't fall for clickbait articles.

Moves
60d

@zahlanzi said
"Zahlanzi says that publication of what is going on in Queens is likely propoganda. He says all is fine in Queens"
No i didn't fukin said that.
I said you whining dumbasses are exaggerating and I explained how you get duped. Not all is fine in Queens and there are other places better suited to raise a family. But it's far from a third world country like Sudan, or Alabama. ...[text shortened]... ook at the world in black and white. The truth is nuanced. I also don't fall for clickbait articles.
you do deny reality tho !

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
60d

@cliff-mashburn said
You are right out of 1984, you deny what you see happening.
Cognitive dissonance is akin to Orwellian Doublethink.
We call that Trumpspeak.