AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' v.2

AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' v.2

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
75d

@mott-the-hoople said
you do deny reality tho !
Oh, the sheer irony.

Lake Como

Moves
74d

@zahlanzi said
"Zahlanzi says that publication of what is going on in Queens is likely propoganda. He says all is fine in Queens"
No i didn't fukin said that.
I said you whining dumbasses are exaggerating and I explained how you get duped. Not all is fine in Queens and there are other places better suited to raise a family. But it's far from a third world country like Sudan, or Alabama. ...[text shortened]... ook at the world in black and white. The truth is nuanced. I also don't fall for clickbait articles.
But wait… Your friend son house looks at the world in black-and-white. He sees absolutely nothing good about Trump. That means he does not look at the world in black-and-white. So you have really made Sunhouse look like a fool. You need to apologize to him.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
74d

@Earl-of-Trumps
Or downtown London, have you seen THAT place? No English spoken anywhere nearby....

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
74d

@AverageJoe1
The really sad part is YOU ignoring or forgiving or giving a bye to all the shyte Trump has pulled, I assume you think it is a witch hunt that he pulled DECADES of fraud on NY when in fact it was going over thousands of Trumpian documents by the close look of forensic accountants PROVING such massive fraud, for instance did you forget about the part where he claimed, for the purpose of getting loans, his apartment was now THREE TIMES more square footage? Do you think YOU would have gotten a loan with that kind of fraudulent loan applications? That is only a MINOR view of the totality of what Trump did for decades.

Lake Como

Moves
74d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
Or downtown London, have you seen THAT place? No English spoken anywhere nearby....
How about the Netherlands being overrun with Muslims. Just the way they stink would have me moving to another country. They hate what is happening there, but don't look for any negatories from Shav!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
74d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
do you remember those pictures with buildings that seemed they will collapse at any moment, piles of garbage next to them that most assumed they were from Iraq, post bombing? And it turned out they were of Detroit?

These imbeciles don't realize you can make Beverly Hills look like third world if you film it in a certain way
The US has always had third word enclaves in terms of poverty and destitution and where else are migrants going to end up, the funniest aspect is the idea that the migrants are responsible for bringing prostitution into the US.
They are; but the migrants who introduced it stepped off the Mayflower’ a very long time ago.

Z

Moves
74d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
But wait… Your friend son house looks at the world in black-and-white. He sees absolutely nothing good about Trump. That means he does not look at the world in black-and-white. So you have really made Sunhouse look like a fool. You need to apologize to him.
there isn't anything good about trump. Definitely not when it comes to him being president.

Whatever good he may have accidentally did, because the selfish egomaniacal dumb bastard is incapable of doing good for others, is far outweighed by the harm he did.
Tax cuts for the rich, horrible covid handling, filling the courts with his awful judges, fuking up the supreme court, the list is long

Z

Moves
74d
1 edit

Lake Como

Moves
74d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
The really sad part is YOU ignoring or forgiving or giving a bye to all the shyte Trump has pulled, I assume you think it is a witch hunt that he pulled DECADES of fraud on NY when in fact it was going over thousands of Trumpian documents by the close look of forensic accountants PROVING such massive fraud, for instance did you forget about the part where he cl ...[text shortened]... audulent loan applications? That is only a MINOR view of the totality of what Trump did for decades.
Do 'I' think? Why would be be doing any thinking about Trump, you encapsulate him every day for us. It is a learning process. Everyday is Groundhog Day.

Lake Como

Moves
74d

@zahlanzi said
there isn't anything good about trump. Definitely not when it comes to him being president.

Whatever good he may have accidentally did, because the selfish egomaniacal dumb bastard is incapable of doing good for others, is far outweighed by the harm he did.
Tax cuts for the rich, horrible covid handling, filling the courts with his awful judges, fuking up the supreme court, the list is long
I feel that you fellers stop short with 'Tax cuts for the Rich'. In the USA, a very rich country, moreso than , say, Romania, we seem to be doing great with rich people doing their thing. Create jobs, for instance. Zahalnzi, if a man creates 1.5 Million (MILLION) jobs, as does Bezos, or the Walton Family (Walmart) creates 2.5M jobs (including your cousin in romania), do you want us to stop their movement, their creativity, their growth, their service of convenience.
Do you want us to 'do something about those rich people'?? Tell us, Zajhlanzi, tell us what you want us to do to those people. We have 1000 billionaires in the USA. Tell us why you are so concerned with these people who are on their yachts. One of you neophytes has actually made a big deal out of the fact that 'They don't work as hard a a bricklayer, who really works". So, what do you want to do????
This is a classic question that you dependents cannot answer. You instead chew on your pillow and wait for someone else to answer. Maybe Kev or Suzianneher can answer it.
You won't. Just leave us hangin' Zahlanzi. Y'all always do. You never close your posts. Be a man. Shav be's a man with profanity, his only shelter in the storm. Be a man with adult facts.

Lake Como

Moves
74d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I typed 'Netherlands is known for.." and this came up. what a laugh. 'Tallest people!!?//??!?" ???? Think I will stay here, not much happening there, know what I mean? I refrain from asking 'what happened in NLands yesterday'. Could be embarrassing to see a blank page.

https://aroundtheworldwithme.com/things-that-the-netherlands-is-known-for/

Z

Moves
74d

@averagejoe1 said
I feel that you fellers stop short with 'Tax cuts for the Rich'. In the USA, a very rich country, moreso than , say, Romania, we seem to be doing great with rich people doing their thing. Create jobs, for instance. Zahalnzi, if a man creates 1.5 Million (MILLION) jobs, as does Bezos, or the Walton Family (Walmart) creates 2.5M jobs (including your cousin in romania), d ...[text shortened]... Be a man. Shav be's a man with profanity, his only shelter in the storm. Be a man with adult facts.
"In the USA, a very rich country, moreso than , say, Romania, we seem to be doing great with rich people doing their thing."
You are not.
" Create jobs, for instance."
No jobs are created because of lower taxes. Jobs are created when it's required. And they are created in countries with higher taxations too.

"Zahalnzi, if a man creates 1.5 Million (MILLION) jobs, as does Bezos, or the Walton Family (Walmart) creates 2.5M jobs (including your cousin in romania), do you want us to stop their movement, their creativity, their growth, their service of convenience."
Yeah, bezos will close Amazon if we tax him more. You're moronic.

"Do you want us to 'do something about those rich people'?? Tell us, Zajhlanzi, tell us what you want us to do to those people. "
Tax them more

"We have 1000 billionaires in the USA. Tell us why you are so concerned with these people who are on their yachts. "
They aren't paying enough taxes. They buy whores in congress to make laws that favor them. They aren't investigated enough by the IRS. They pay low wages and have crappy working conditions. They play with the world economy and suffer no conseqences when they fail, but we pay for their mistakes. They wreck the environment leaving the younger generations to deal with it.

"This is a classic question that you dependents cannot answer. You instead chew on your pillow and wait for someone else to answer. Maybe Kev or Suzianneher can answer it."
I just answered it. Others have answered it in the past including me. You post the same moronic questions over and over and you ignore all the answers, preferring to burry your tongue into billionaire rectums, thinking you might become a billionaire if you suk enough ass. And you will make more threads in the future where you will lie again that nobody answers you.

Z

Moves
74d

@averagejoe1 said
I typed 'Netherlands is known for.." and this came up. what a laugh. 'Tallest people!!?//??!?" ???? Think I will stay here, not much happening there, know what I mean? I refrain from asking 'what happened in NLands yesterday'. Could be embarrassing to see a blank page.

https://aroundtheworldwithme.com/things-that-the-netherlands-is-known-for/
we are having a laugh, yes, at your expense. the village idiot

i make a claim about the standard of living in holland, you post some nonsense trivia you found. is there any wonder why nobody here hase a shred of respect for you?

Lake Como

Moves
73d

@zahlanzi said
we are having a laugh, yes, at your expense. the village idiot

i make a claim about the standard of living in holland, you post some nonsense trivia you found. is there any wonder why nobody here hase a shred of respect for you?
It may indeed be trivia, that is the point, slanthead. Their stuff is trivial. 'Nuff said.

Your post above says 'Tax the Rich People More!!!!!" You think that that would be so easy, and that it would not have a detrimental effect on citizens. Dream on. And such a childlike solution. How can we be 180 degrees apart? I say tax them less so that they can invest, build and create. We all profit. Most of you libs think that people like Bezos have a big vault with $200B sitting in it.
Naive city. So, 90% from Bezos would be $180,000,000,000. He does not HAVE that money sitting around. Golly, what will happen?
Back at 'ya. I am sure dependents will find a way, what is it? While I have you , why cant you take care of yourself? What do you need Bezos' money for? Your poverty rate is 25%, ours is 10%.
I propose that our government support our poor.....NOT the rich people. Why can you not do the same thing? Then people like you, you support yourselves. Why punish the rich, who contribute to society every day? And don't tell me that YOU would want some of the rich man's money. Please tell me that I am not communicating with someone who would take money from the treasury or from some rich guy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
73d

@zahlanzi said
"We have 1000 billionaires in the USA. Tell us why you are so concerned with these people who are on their yachts. "
They aren't paying enough taxes. They buy whores in congress to make laws that favor them. They aren't investigated enough by the IRS. They pay low wages and have crappy working conditions. They play with the world economy and suffer no conseqences when they ...[text shortened]... pay for their mistakes. They wreck the environment leaving the younger generations to deal with it.
And they make crappy presidents who try to ruin America.