Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
60d
1 edit

@wajoma said

In NZ there were people at the beginning of the mandated heavily propagandized mass medical experiment
What was the outcome, the results of this medical experiment?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
60d

@divegeester said
What was the outcome, the results of this medical experiment?
About the same as the result of the experiment in UK and Aus, unexplained excess deaths in about the +10% range.

Moves
60d

@wajoma said
About the same as the result of the experiment in UK and Aus, unexplained excess deaths in about the +10% range.
Maybe I should have asked you a more concise version of my question.

What conclusions were arrived at by by the experimenters?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
60d

@wajoma said

BBC Scotland presenter and children's author Nick Sheridan died after 'collapsing while running' at the age of 32, friends said today. The journalist, from Wexford in Ireland, was out jogging when he is said to have suddenly collapsed - for the second time in recent weeks - after suffering a brain aneurysm.
So now the covid vaccination causes brain aneurysms.

That's a bit of a stretch.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
59d
1 edit

@suzianne said
So now the covid vaccination causes brain aneurysms.

That's a bit of a stretch.
Thanks for the question suziman, blood clots lead to aneurysms. Ever wondered why the medical term to describe the mrna vaxx is 'clotshot'? From the beginning embalmers were reporting unusual clots, some so large it was difficult to force the embalming chemicals through the cadaver.

c

Moves
59d

@Wajoma please lay off the magic mushrooms

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
59d

@wajoma said
Thanks for the question suziman, blood clots lead to aneurysms. Ever wondered why the medical term to describe the mrna vaxx is 'clotshot'? From the beginning embalmers were reporting unusual clots, some so large it was difficult to force the embalming chemicals through the cadaver.
Blood clots are one if the results of having covid, not of the vaccine.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
58d
5 edits

@shavixmir said
Long COVID symptoms:
fatigue.✅
fever.✅
abdominal pain.✅
joint pain.✅
muscle pain.✅
nausea and vomiting.✅
runny poos (diarrhoea)✅
weight loss.✅

Blood clots ❌
Aneurysms❌
Died suddenly❌
Heart attacks❌
Myocarditis❌
Guillain-Barre' syndrome❌
Bells Palsy❌

Consequences of inserting an XXXXL donkey dick dildo where it doesn't belong

Unable to hold on to bowel movements, uncontrolled evacuations.✅
Must now wear adult diapers.✅
Ask shag doody for brains about his experiences✅

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
58d

@wajoma said
Long COVID symptoms:
fatigue.✅
fever.✅
abdominal pain.✅
joint pain.✅
muscle pain.✅
nausea and vomiting.✅
runny poos (diarrhoea)✅
weight loss.✅

Blood clots ❌
Aneurysms❌
Died suddenly❌
Heart attacks❌
Myocarditis❌
Guillain-Barre' syndrome❌
Bells Palsy❌

Consequences of inserting an XXXXL donkey dick dildo where it doesn't belong

Unable to hold ...[text shortened]... olled evacuations.✅
Must now wear adult diapers.✅
Ask shag doody for brains about his experiences✅
Fukk me, you really are thick, aren't you?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
55d
1 edit

@Wajoma
So the covid vax was so bad, then why did death rates fall off exponentially here in the US? I got covid at my age of 82 and didn't die because I got vaxxed. Same with my wife and everyone else I knew. Where I worked at a company called Gulton one person died who didn't believe in vax and two others not vaxxed were on ventilators for two months but survived. I got vaxxed and got covid and strangely enough did not need a ventilator AND got over it in a week and I and my wife and everyone else I know didn't get blood clots. Go figure,. I guess it was the change in weather that cured me then.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
55d

@shavixmir
But loose calling him 'thick' don't you think? There have to be better words than that.
Insert suitable pejorative, assswipe? what word is worse than stupid? How can we say deliberately stupid in one word?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
55d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
So the covid vax was so bad, then why did death rates fall off exponentially here in the US? I got covid at my age of 82 and didn't die because I got vaxxed. Same with my wife and everyone else I knew. Where I worked at a company called Gulton one person died who didn't believe in vax and two others not vaxxed were on ventilators for two months but survived. I got v ...[text shortened]... I know didn't get blood clots. Go figure,. I guess it was the change in weather that cured me then.
Ahh, so the personal scientific anecdotes, I've got some too, personally didn't take the clotshot, didn't wear a mask, didn't socially distance, shook hands with other like minded fellows like a man, to my knowledge have never had wuflu and if I did have it, it was similar to a regular flu, same with the old foggies that belonged to our group an 82 year old unjabbed called it a bad flu when he had it.

Want to hear some stories about died suddenly's?

The whole point has been that goobermint shouldn't have been involved there should have been zero coercion to take part in a medical experiment of which the long term effects are unknown ( a point you cannot deny).

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
55d

@Wajoma
This kind of thing happened before, the 'spanish flu' a hundred years ago. The same kind of anti vax bullshyte happened and it took gommint control to get folks vaxxed. When that happened people stopped dying by the thousands every day. So take your long term bullshyte and shove it up your ass.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
49d

@shavixmir said
Another oopsie for shag doody for brains.

Turns out it's just a bad flu.

https://shorturl.at/agPV1

"Queensland Australia's chief health officer says it is "time to stop using terms like long Covid" after Queensland Health research found no difference in post-viral symptoms between those who had Covid-19 and those diagnosed with flu."

And for that millions of lives, businesses, dreams ruined.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
49d

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
This kind of thing happened before, the 'spanish flu' a hundred years ago. The same kind of anti vax bullshyte happened and it took gommint control to get folks vaxxed. When that happened people stopped dying by the thousands every day. So take your long term bullshyte and shove it up your ass.
You need to check your history sunstroker, forcing millions of people into historically, by far the worlds largest medical experiment has never occurred on such a scale before. There are hundreds of laws against it, doctors swear an oath against it, you have a right not to be turned into a lab rat.