Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
39d

@wajoma said
Remember when having no symptoms was one of the symptoms.
Nope.

Fukkwit freak.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
39d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Nope.

Fukkwit freak.
Shag doody pseudy for brains, that was when you were treated as if you had wuflu even though you had no symptoms.

Even though you were un-juiced with the clotshot and had and recovered from the bogeyman flu, and had zero symptoms you were still treated as if you had wuflu.

Get it now shatmixer.

Remember now shatmixer.

No.2s was a big fan of this, flipping the whole justice system on it's head with - guilty, until proven innocent, everyone.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
39d
1 edit

@Wajoma
I stopped using sexual slang against you but I can still say you are a fukking FREAK.
The only positive thing about you is you cannot vote in the US. So you spend your FREAK time cutting down the US since you HATE even the IDEA of democracy, you want dictators so you can kiss their ass and be a big man in THEIR so called government.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
31d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
I stopped using sexual slang against you but I can still say you are a fukking FREAK.
The only positive thing about you is you cannot vote in the US. So you spend your FREAK time cutting down the US since you HATE even the IDEA of democracy, you want dictators so you can kiss their ass and be a big man in THEIR so called government.
Sunstoker, 27% of Saudis experienced heart issues after the clotshot.

That's the headline, which as a 9 volt battery checker that might be the limit for you.

Stats here:

https://assets.cureus.com/uploads/original_article/pdf/216342/20240210-27678-1rqn0hz.pdf

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31d

@wajoma said

That's the headline, which as a 9 volt battery checker that might be the limit for you.

Stats here:

https://assets.cureus.com/uploads/original_article/pdf/216342/20240210-27678-1rqn0hz.pdf
No. No they did not.

Moron.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
31d

@shavixmir said
No. No they did not.

Moron.
12 pages citing sources, methods, and accredited authors with their qualifications versus an anonymous donkey dick dildo rider.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31d

@wajoma said
12 pages citing sources, methods, and accredited authors with their qualifications versus an anonymous donkey dick dildo rider.
27% of Saudis did not suffer heart problems because of the vaccine.

It’s utter rubbish, as usual.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
31d
2 edits

@shavixmir said
27% of Saudis did not suffer heart problems because of the vaccine.

It’s utter rubbish, as usual.
Nobody said that pseud boy. ASS usual you're calling things rubbish that you don't understand, you've been told many times the least embarrassing response for you is the single ijit emoji.

Like the unexplained 10-15% jump in excess deaths it's known as a coincidence to the drug pusher sales reps (kev bamboozle and pseud boy) for multi-billion dollar mega drug corporations.

If you can explain where the numbers are wrong you're welcome to shag doody.

Everything is there how, why, which, who.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31d

@wajoma said
Nobody said that pseud boy. ASS usual you're calling things rubbish that you don't understand, you've been told many times the least embarrassing response for you is the single ijit emoji.

Like the unexplained 10-15% jump in excess deaths it's known as a coincidence to the drug pusher sales reps (kev bamboozle and pseud boy) for multi-billion dollar mega drug corporations. ...[text shortened]... e the numbers are wrong you're welcome to shag doody.

Uhuh.
Moron.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31d

@wajoma said
Shag doody pseudy for brains, that was when you were treated as if you had wuflu even though you had no symptoms.

Even though you were un-juiced with the clotshot and had and recovered from the bogeyman flu, and had zero symptoms you were still treated as if you had wuflu.

Get it now shatmixer.

Remember now shatmixer.

No.2s was a big fan of this, flipping the whole justice system on it's head with - guilty, until proven innocent, everyone.
Yet another dim bulb.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31d

@wajoma said

Like the unexplained 10-15% jump in excess deaths it's known as a coincidence to the drug pusher sales reps (kev bamboozle and pseud boy) for multi-billion dollar mega drug corporations. ...[text shortened]... e the numbers are wrong you're welcome to shag doody.

You didn't say this? Just a few posts up the page? Really?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31d

@wajoma said

You're as bad as RFK Jr, weirdo.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30d
1 edit

@Suzianne
His only good side is he cannot run for POTUS here....... Really funny how he thinks me doing some menial job like changing batteries is my total existence in the high tech world I lived in for the last 50 years, how could someone of my stature do such a lowly job as changing batteries, eh. Someone asks me to change batteries, I can do that and get back to my 200,000 volt power supply problem on my ion implanter but I guess Waj would say PISS OFF, I am a VERY important person.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
27d
1 edit

@suzianne said

You didn't say this? Just a few posts up the page? Really?
You stupid brain dead Kant.

I said:

"27% of Saudis experienced heart issues after the clotshot." because that's what the stats say, everything referenced, sources and authors.

shag pseudy for brains said:

"27% of Saudis did not suffer heart problems because of the vaccine."

See the difference kant?

Actually myself and shag doody for brains agree on this point, maybe a few percent of them experienced heart issues because they ate too much kabsa.

Got
It
Kant
?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27d

@wajoma said
You stupid brain dead Kant.

I said:

"27% of Saudis experienced heart issues after the clotshot." because that's what the stats say, everything referenced, sources and authors.

shag pseudy for brains said:

"27% of Saudis did not suffer heart problems because of the vaccine."

See the difference kant?

Actually myself and shag doody for brains agr ...[text shortened]... a few percent of them experienced heart issues because they ate too much kabsa.

Got
It
Kant
?
So, there is no cause & effect.

Why the hell are you posting it then in your moronic thread about 30% lethal batches of "juice" ?

You fukking hypocrite. Riling up the stupid, that's all you are attempting.

Bloody retard.