Biden Slandered Snickers: Can Snickers Sue Biden?

Biden Slandered Snickers: Can Snickers Sue Biden?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
79d

He lied. Biden Lied. I thought it's Trump that lies. Do y'all lie when you say Biden does not lie. I am confused, like Shav gets sometimes.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/11/business/snickers-denies-bidens-claim-it-reduced-candy-bar-sizes-in-shrinkflation/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
79d

@AverageJoe1
Hey idiot, I get hershey's bars sometimes and see they ARE in fact smaller AND the same price or more expensive. He is not lying. YOU are in la la land again.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
79d
3 edits

@averagejoe1 said
He lied. Biden Lied. I thought it's Trump that lies. Do y'all lie when you say Biden does not lie. I am confused, like Shav gets sometimes.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/11/business/snickers-denies-bidens-claim-it-reduced-candy-bar-sizes-in-shrinkflation/
They can deny it all they like but all non morons no that shrinkflation is the new marketing flavour of the month for retail producers
The same price for less product has been deemed more effective for sales figures to halfwits that can’t figure out if the product is getting smaller or the rest of existence is getting bigger rather than the same product size for more money, it’s a tricky one for some huh joe 🤔
Hah by the way if all trump lied about was the size of his burger we could all go back to nit caring who wins the US election.
Oh halcyon days indeed 😞

Lake Como

Moves
79d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Hey idiot, I get hershey's bars sometimes and see they ARE in fact smaller AND the same price or more expensive. He is not lying. YOU are in la la land again.
Shouse tells us all that Biden did not lie,..... the huge Mars corporation is sticking their neck out without reservation to say that Biden is a dam liar. (expletive added for color).
Everyone vote: Which is lying?.

Edit:: Hersheys? Yeah, and Raisin Bran conents are a bit light too. Are you changing the subject again, you mammering coxcomb.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
78d

@averagejoe1 said

Biden did not lie.

ALL food items in the US contain less ounces than before, for the same price. The People aren't blind, and only some of them are stupid.

Can you guess who those are? They're the ones who believe the corporations.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
78d

@averagejoe1 said

More conservative crap from that New York paper that is not the Times.

Lake Como

Moves
78d

@kevcvs57 said
They can deny it all they like but all non morons no that shrinkflation is the new marketing flavour of the month for retail producers
The same price for less product has been deemed more effective for sales figures to halfwits that can’t figure out if the product is getting smaller or the rest of existence is getting bigger rather than the same product size for more money ...[text shortened]... his burger we could all go back to nit caring who wins the US election.
Oh halcyon days indeed 😞
No argument, but average Joe, who owns this thread, was writing about snickers. It is so amazing the way everyone of you libs will go off on another tangent, than what is being discussed on a thread. I have gotten to where if I don’t write something about Trump and Sonhouse throws Trump in, it have nothing to do, but just move along.

Lake Como

Moves
78d

@suzianne said
More conservative crap from that New York paper that is not the Times.
No, no, no, the information, the facts,, come straight from Mars, the corporation that owns snickers. I’m glad I was able to clear that up for you.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
78d

@averagejoe1 said

Really now?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
78d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said

Sleepy isn't self aware enough to tell lies, but it's interesting those that jump to his defence without question, like fanatics.

- The, at times incoherent, ramblings of joe 'salute the marines' biden who can't find his way off stage

versus

- A carefully prepared statement no doubt the subject of high level meetings and scrutinised by a legal team.

Yet still the happy clappers cling to some hope Joe isn't going to shyte his pants one day live on stage.

Lake Como

Moves
78d
1 edit

@wajoma said
Sleepy isn't self aware enough to tell lies, but it's interesting those that jump to his defence without question, like fanatics.

- The, at times incoherent, ramblings of joe 'salute the marines' biden who can't find his way off stage

versus

- A carefully prepared statement no doubt the subject of high level meetings and scrutinised by a legal team.

Yet still the happy clappers cling to some hope Joe isn't going to shyte his pants one day live on stage.
I love "Not self-aware enough to tell lies'!!
I will give you a thumbs up. I dont know what thumbs are for, but I assume to tell the world about a great post, but our world-of-the-Forum is 90% liberals, who are looking for some some sort of access to get out stuff, and not even paying attention to Thumbs!!! Downer.

Golly..................do you think that they could actually get our stuff, never have put that straight in writing before.

Moves
78d

@averagejoe1 said
owns
That's not how it works, boy.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
78d
1 edit

Actually might give joe 'salute the marines' biden a rest.

Any other suggestions?

How about Joe 'nazi fags' biden :^)

Haha, and what's he doing with his hands, did he forget they were attached to his arms?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
78d

@averagejoe1 said
No, no, no, the information, the facts,, come straight from Mars, the corporation that owns snickers. I’m glad I was able to clear that up for you.
So you believe the corporation.

No wonder you also believe Trump.

I would be embarrassed if I were that gullible.

You take it as a badge of honor. I guess that's what stupid people do.

Lake Como

Moves
78d

@shallow-blue said
That's not how it works, boy.
Why not, if your college student gets to own my money to pay off his tuition. Is THAT how it works?
This is an example of a total failure of logic by you libs, coupled with not thinking before you speak.