Biden Slandered Snickers: Can Snickers Sue Biden?

Biden Slandered Snickers: Can Snickers Sue Biden?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
78d
1 edit

@suzianne said
So you believe the corporation.

No wonder you also believe Trump.

I would be embarrassed if I were that gullible.

You take it as a badge of honor. I guess that's what stupid people do.
I will make it easy for you, and not be so brash as to say "I Believe the Big Bad Corporation!" Instead, I merely say that it is not likely that they would say the candy is the same, with their reputation on the line. So, let us say that I believe it is most likely that they are telling the truth.
As you libs have no semblance of logic, you will not understand how I arrive at that conclusion.
BOO!

Lake Como

Moves
78d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Hey idiot, I get hershey's bars sometimes and see they ARE in fact smaller AND the same price or more expensive. He is not lying. YOU are in la la land again.
Why, Sonhouse, you are attempting to slip the word TRUMP into your post!!!
The words Idiot, Hershey, You , Smaller and Price have the letters T R U M P which spell Trump.
You can't pull one over on AvJoe!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
78d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
"Snickers bars have shrunk from 50g to 44g, but prices have stayed the same. It's not just higher prices leaving shoppers with less in the trolley, a host of grocery items are actually getting smaller as well.Sep 19, 2023"
For those math averse, that is a 12% lower weight for the same price.

So they sell 9 bars for the same price 8 bars of the old weight went for.

Lake Como

Moves
78d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
"Snickers bars have shrunk from 50g to 44g, but prices have stayed the same. It's not just higher prices leaving shoppers with less in the trolley, a host of grocery items are actually getting smaller as well.Sep 19, 2023"

Then you prove me wrong. That is, when you provide proof that Mars Candy Corp has lied.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
78d

@averagejoe1 said
I will make it easy for you, and not be so brash as to say "I Believe the Big Bad Corporation!" Instead, I merely say that it is not likely that they would say the candy is the same, with their reputation on the line. So, let us say that I believe it is most likely that they are telling the truth.
As you libs have no semblance of logic, you will not understand how I arrive at that conclusion.
BOO!
Because you are in lockstep with your corporate overlords. Do they pay you to spew their corporate narrative? No, probably not, they are a corporation, after all.

You guys have no semblance of a spine.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
78d

@averagejoe1 said
No argument, but average Joe, who owns this thread, was writing about snickers. It is so amazing the way everyone of you libs will go off on another tangent, than what is being discussed on a thread. I have gotten to where if I don’t write something about Trump and Sonhouse throws Trump in, it have nothing to do, but just move along.
Why do you lie about the responses you get Joe, it’s not an effective replacement for being able to formulate an effective counter rebuttal, it just makes you look even more dense than your original thread post did.
Your admitting that you cannot understand plain English

Lake Como

Moves
78d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1

Well, think of what the issue is, and then look at this ridiculous response of Sonhouse just above. He gets into numbers, but does not answer the question. None of you have answered it,none of you. I don't know how else to say it.
The corp denies it, I believe that they tell the truth. You do not. I humbly ask for your reason to not believe the corp.
SHoue writes about weight, I am asking you to prove the corp lied. Whew. Not an adult in the room.

Lake Como

Moves
78d
2 edits

@suzianne said
Because you are in lockstep with your corporate overlords. Do they pay you to spew their corporate narrative? No, probably not, they are a corporation, after all.

You guys have no semblance of a spine.
And this opined generality., which says absolutely nothing. I think it is about hating corporations, but that has nothing to do with this issue.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
77d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Well, think of what the issue is, and then look at this ridiculous response of Sonhouse just above. He gets into numbers, but does not answer the question. None of you have answered it,none of you. I don't know how else to say it.
The corp denies it, I believe that they tell the truth. You do not. I humbly ask for your reason to not believe the corp.
SHoue writes about weight, I am asking you to prove the corp lied. Whew. Not an adult in the room.
Mars has shamefully lied. Serving sizes of all consumables have gotten smaller, for the same or even higher price. They are also a corporation. Corporations lie about their products constantly. It's the only way they can replace those who stop consuming their products due to ill effects. Gotta get the next generation under their sticky-sweet thumb.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
77d

@averagejoe1 said
And this opined generality., which says absolutely nothing. I think it is about hating corporations, but that has nothing to do with this issue.
It's got plenty to do with it. They could kill a diabetic on 5th Avenue in broad daylight and you rednecks with questionable dental health would still support them.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
77d

@averagejoe1 said
Then you prove me wrong. That is, when you provide proof that Mars Candy Corp has lied.
Thick as a brick.

Lake Como

Moves
77d

@suzianne said
Mars has shamefully lied. Serving sizes of all consumables have gotten smaller, for the same or even higher price. They are also a corporation. Corporations lie about their products constantly. It's the only way they can replace those who stop consuming their products due to ill effects. Gotta get the next generation under their sticky-sweet thumb.
Consumables? So are bananas. We are talking about a specific (Snickers, named after a horse named Snickers) candy bar. Sue, why did you change the word to consumable? Please tell us that, it will help us understand lib word-salad.

Lake Como

Moves
77d

@Suzianne
Will no one prove that Mars corp lied. I win AGAIN!?!!??? It's OK Sue.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
77d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
I guess this report is using AI to change the size of the Snickers bar.

https://www.thenewdaily.com.au/finance/2022/08/26/shrinkflation-snickers-downsizing-products

And OF COURSE since you believe everything Trump says, you believe everything Snick corp says too. I guess you believe Earth is flat and JFK is still alive and we never went to the moon.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
77d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I guess this report is using AI to change the size of the Snickers bar.

https://www.thenewdaily.com.au/finance/2022/08/26/shrinkflation-snickers-downsizing-products

And OF COURSE since you believe everything Trump says, you believe everything Snick corp says too. I guess you believe Earth is flat and JFK is still alive and we never went to the moon.
JFK did not go to the moon