1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 14:13
    Either Biden or his fed Chair is wrong about the economy.
    Biden says unemployment rate is under 4% for 20 months. He says wages are rising. But, the CPI Inflation index is up SEVENTEEN AND SEVEN TENTHS PERCENT since Biden took office. Average wages are up $230/week, yes, but that increased pay buys $100 LESS per week. (per Heritage Foundation). Americans feel it. Interest rates are at a 22 year high. and Fed Chair is saying it is not going down. Americans are holding over $20Trillion in credit card debt, with rising interest to pay.

Biden, like you fellers, does not close his comments. He should be preparing you for the pain of the future. A most disingenuous person is he. Do you see that he only paints a rosy picture? And you buy it. A man from Mars would hear him and pay homage!!!! An empty suit.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 14:171 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Either Biden or his fed Chair is wrong about the economy.
    Biden says unemployment rate is under 4% for 20 months. He says wages are rising. But, the CPI Inflation index is up SEVENTEEN AND SEVEN TENTHS PERCENT since Biden took office. Average wages are up $230/week, yes, but that increased pay buys $100 LESS per week. (per Heritage Foundation). Americans feel it. ...[text shortened]... ts a rosy picture? And you buy it. A man from Mars would hear him and pay homage!!!! An empty suit.
    He should be preparing you for the pain of the future.

That's not what you've been telling us Joe. You've been telling us that it's each citizens responsibility (not the government) to prepare ourselves for economic downturns. Stop contradicting yourself. 😲
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 16:49
    @mchill said
    He should be preparing you for the pain of the future.

That's not what you've been telling us Joe. You've been telling us that it's each citizens responsibility (not the government) to prepare ourselves for economic downturns. Stop contradicting yourself. 😲
    You miss my point. He needs to tell us what he is really doing, that is all I am saying. Since he will not close the border, he is wreaking havoc on all of the small towns in the south, and they will continue rolling in like locusts, together with the terrorist that are coming in, and 650,000 gottaways that we know about. Are you liberals so blind to all of this? Are you one of those types of people?
    Further, because he naps all day he has not taken care of the Ukraine and Israel problem. He needs to have one skull session after another, but we have no awareness of any of that going on. But would you expect so, from a senile old man,?
    Yes, as you say, the government should stay out of our personal lives, but Biden is anything but being out of our lives. Everyone sees Biden every day, and nothing is good. So government is not out of our lives. Average Joe wishes government was out of our lives. That should answer your post.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 16:53
    @AverageJoe1
    You are aware, I am sure, that Biden put his hand on the Bible, and his first promise was to protect the United States of America. To open our southern border is the exact opposite. So he has broken that oath, and he is not protecting our country. I wish that he would get up tomorrow morning go to lectern and tell everyone that he has failed. Thank you very much.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 16:59
    @AverageJoe1
    Mchill, with all due respect, you need to step it up a little bit. Emotion just reeks in all of your texts, as it does with all liberals so as usual, you are part of a mob that does the same thing. Thank you very much.
    I would find it very creepy to be a person that raced to the local gathering place to mix in with a mob of people just like me, for safety and protection and comfort. Very creepy.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 17:02
    @AverageJoe1
    We get it. Biden bad. Trump good. At least till he is convicted. It doesn't matter what Biden does, he is a democrat so AUTOMATICALLY bad. Of course Trump has already been convicted TWICE for fraud, if you forgot about the so called Trump university and Trump so called Charity but that is not a real conviction for you since it is all a democrat led witch hunt.
    I doubt very much you will stop voting for Trump no matter for what he is FURTHER convicted.
    The fact the inflation rate is the lowest of the G20 countries means nothing, like when the price for gas goes up, BAD BIDEN, when it goes down like you know full well it is, JUST BUSINESS, nothing to do with that evil Biden.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 17:08
    @averagejoe1 said
    You miss my point. He needs to tell us what he is really doing, that is all I am saying. Since he will not close the border, he is wreaking havoc on all of the small towns in the south, and they will continue rolling in like locusts, together with the terrorist that are coming in, and 650,000 gottaways that we know about. Are you liberals so blind to all of this? Are you ...[text shortened]... out of our lives. Average Joe wishes government was out of our lives. That should answer your post.
    He's not doing it - talk to your supposed buddies, the corporate CEO's. They've been killing us with their greedflation for years now.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 17:14
    @suzianne said
    He's not doing it - talk to your supposed buddies, the corporate CEO's. They've been killing us with their greedflation for years now.
    these rich guys just love wars...lots of money to be made
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 17:16
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    We get it. Biden bad. Trump good. At least till he is convicted. It doesn't matter what Biden does, he is a democrat so AUTOMATICALLY bad. Of course Trump has already been convicted TWICE for fraud, if you forgot about the so called Trump university and Trump so called Charity but that is not a real conviction for you since it is all a democrat led witch hunt. ...[text shortened]... when it goes down like you know full well it is, JUST BUSINESS, nothing to do with that evil Biden.
    with biden each household is down $7000 per year, the mid-east is at war, biden has us throwing money at two wars...yeah things are just peachy in queer land
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 18:13
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    We get it. Biden bad. Trump good. At least till he is convicted. It doesn't matter what Biden does, he is a democrat so AUTOMATICALLY bad. Of course Trump has already been convicted TWICE for fraud, if you forgot about the so called Trump university and Trump so called Charity but that is not a real conviction for you since it is all a democrat led witch hunt. ...[text shortened]... when it goes down like you know full well it is, JUST BUSINESS, nothing to do with that evil Biden.
    Trump???
    Hey, you, like McHill et al, probably missed the part of the #1 oath of the president is to protect our country, honor constitution. I am too busy to list the constitution violations, like forgiving school loans when only a congress can do that, but I have to tell you, the President does not give a dam about our country being invaded. You could say, Hey AvJoe, Trump did this and that, he used Obama cages, blah blah blah.....But you miss the point, little feller.
    His (Biden's) Oath means that he Will STOP any invasion. He is not stopping the invasion. Hr violates his oath of office. Please let me know that you got this message, and if you have any response. Thanks.

Trump???????????/
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 18:16
    @suzianne said
    Corporate CEOs??? Is that you, Sonhouse? Can you not write about the principal protagonist here, we are writing about Biden violating his oath of office. In a normal debate, Sonhouse, you will counter that he is most certainly NOT violating it, and tell the audience at the debate why he is not violating it.
    Pretend we are in debate finals at Yale. Judges, the works.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 18:18
    @mott-the-hoople said
    these rich guys just love wars...lots of money to be made
    The market always goes up in a war. Raytheon, etc do quite well. But please do not deflect McHill and Sonhouse, we are about to have a real educational discussion here.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Nov '23 01:50
    @mott-the-hoople said
    with biden each household is down $7000 per year, the mid-east is at war, biden has us throwing money at two wars...yeah things are just peachy in queer land
    Actually, it is. I made more than last year, for like the 20th year in a row.

What's wrong with you?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Nov '23 01:541 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump???
    Hey, you, like McHill et al, probably missed the part of the #1 oath of the president is to protect our country, honor constitution. I am too busy to list the constitution violations, like forgiving school loans when only a congress can do that, but I have to tell you, the President does not give a dam about our country being invaded. You could say, Hey AvJ ...[text shortened]... t me know that you got this message, and if you have any response. Thanks.

Trump???????????/
    The problem is the reduction in rights caused by the Supreme Court. Trump's Supreme Court.

Democrats uphold the Constitution far more than Republicans. Trump ignores it every day that he continues his run for the White House.

There is no "invasion", unless you mean the invasion of the House by the MAGA Republicans.

You're welcome for this wake-up call.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Nov '23 01:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    Corporate CEOs??? Is that you, Sonhouse? Can you not write about the principal protagonist here, we are writing about Biden violating his oath of office. In a normal debate, Sonhouse, you will counter that he is most certainly NOT violating it, and tell the audience at the debate why he is not violating it.
    Pretend we are in debate finals at Yale. Judges, the works.
    You're pointing your finger at the wrong guy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree