Biden tells only half the story to you libs.

Biden tells only half the story to you libs.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
189d

@mott-the-hoople said
these rich guys just love wars...lots of money to be made
They don't need wars anymore. Have you seen our peacetime budget?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
189d

A major problem in the US-mind (read: alt-right pea brain) is that they constantly fail to see the US as part of a whole wide world.

So, when talking about, say, corona-measures, they only see US measures and fail completely in the realisation that nearly every single healthcare system and government came to the samw conclusions.

When the US economy takes a dive, they fail to see a world wide recession and are unable to place the US’s position in a greater context.

The samw with the price of petrol, global warming, morality-changes.

Their outlook on life and perspectives are very self-centred. Hence they constantly draw wrong conclusions.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
189d

@shavixmir
And I think they draw them with crayons.....

Moves
189d

@averagejoe1 said
@AverageJoe1
You are aware, I am sure, that Biden put his hand on the Bible, and his first promise was to protect the United States of America. To open our southern border is the exact opposite. So he has broken that oath, and he is not protecting our country. I wish that he would get up tomorrow morning go to lectern and tell everyone that he has failed. Thank you very much.
Damn right, he violated his oath to defend the United States from its enemies, both foreign and domestic by opening up our borders.
He's committed treason and is a traitor.

Lake Como

Moves
189d

@suzianne said
Actually, it is. I made more than last year, for like the 20th year in a row.

What's wrong with you?
You make my point. You see, Biden tells us about wages going up...like yours. But he fails to close his comment, he could have added 'We are still in trouble, though, because all of the necessities are costing more and not keeping up with wages. A box of cereal costs $9, and so on. So folks,, I'm not joking**, the increase in wagss has no effect on your being able to get ahead. You will continue to get behind under my administration, Mexicans taking your jobs, etc., and my chokehold on oil production."

** He always says I am not joking. Yeah we know that ....but, what IS he doing?

Lake Como

Moves
189d

@jj-adams said
Damn right, he violated his oath to defend the United States from its enemies, both foreign and domestic by opening up our borders.
This point is inconvenient for our faerie dependent liberals, so they will not respond to it.
Just like, they do not answer questions.

Lake Como

Moves
189d

@shavixmir said
A major problem in the US-mind (read: alt-right pea brain) is that they constantly fail to see the US as part of a whole wide world.

So, when talking about, say, corona-measures, they only see US measures and fail completely in the realisation that nearly every single healthcare system and government came to the samw conclusions.

When the US economy takes a dive, they ...[text shortened]... utlook on life and perspectives are very self-centred. Hence they constantly draw wrong conclusions.
You a globalist, are you? So is Hillary etc. If you had your way, you would want hte USA to fall in line with all you dependents and, well, be global. All one happy family. Would I have to hire you to work for me when you demand to have a lot time off to ride around in the countryside.? Would I be allowed to fire people like you? Naaaa, I didnt think so..
Sounds like you want to mix up cultures. Let us know how that goes when some tribesmen from the Congo matricuilate amongst you and the kids.

Lake Como

Moves
189d

@suzianne said
The problem is the reduction in rights caused by the Supreme Court. Trump's Supreme Court.

Democrats uphold the Constitution far more than Republicans. Trump ignores it every day that he continues his run for the White House.

There is no "invasion", unless you mean the invasion of the House by the MAGA Republicans.

You're welcome for this wake-up call.
Suzianne the Sage has spoken. Funny you knock the Court (Trump's court) in the abortion matter, when they clearly ruled on Constitutional law in reversing Roe. They upheld the Constitution. The conservative judges did. The liberal judges wanted to ignore the Constitution and let the Roe decisions stand.
So, sue, were the liberals wrong, and the conservatives right, in respecting and ruling on the provisions of the Constitution?

Lake Como

Moves
189d

@suzianne said
You're pointing your finger at the wrong guy.
No, contrare',I know that it was you who wrote that post, I am simply getting into lumping the libs who are exactly alike into one entity., so I can answer you by writing Sonhouse and kill 2 birds with one stone.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
189d

@AverageJoe1
What, do you think that will absolve your god king Trump?

Lake Como

Moves
189d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
What, do you think that will absolve your god king Trump?
I think he will be absolved for January 6, because there was no insurrection. I think in Georgia, I would rule in his favor just because I saw at least one person, pushing a cart around with ballots, and just pulling them out from everywhere. To me that renders the entire election process void.
As for his case in New York City, regarding financial confusion, the biased judge in that case, who posed for pictures with a big smile from the bench on day one, will rule against him. However, on appeal, there will be no problem, and certainly not in the supreme court. The only thing I really worry about this is not being on the ballot, as he will certainly win. I hope he wins so we can all get rich. And stop the wars.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
188d

@jj-adams said
Please. In your own minds, maybe, and even then, only because your Orange Jesus says so.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
188d

@averagejoe1 said
Suzianne the Sage has spoken. Funny you knock the Court (Trump's court) in the abortion matter, when they clearly ruled on Constitutional law in reversing Roe. They upheld the Constitution. The conservative judges did. The liberal judges wanted to ignore the Constitution and let the Roe decisions stand.
So, sue, were the liberals wrong, and the conservatives right, in respecting and ruling on the provisions of the Constitution?
What pure, unmitigated bullstuff.

50 years of Supreme Courts, mostly conservative, thought it was perfectly constitutional. Dream up another argument. Did you know Johnson has been trying to make birth control illegal?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
188d

@averagejoe1 said
No, contrare',I know that it was you who wrote that post, I am simply getting into lumping the libs who are exactly alike into one entity., so I can answer you by writing Sonhouse and kill 2 birds with one stone.
Pull your head out. We're not like you MAGA zombies.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
188d

@averagejoe1 said
I think he will be absolved for January 6, because there was no insurrection. I think in Georgia, I would rule in his favor just because I saw at least one person, pushing a cart around with ballots, and just pulling them out from everywhere. To me that renders the entire election process void.
As for his case in New York City, regarding financial confusion, the biased j ...[text shortened]... g on the ballot, as he will certainly win. I hope he wins so we can all get rich. And stop the wars.
And you call us 'idealists'.

Except your fever dream is far from ideal.