Biden's Bro building housing development in IRAQ?!?!?

Biden's Bro building housing development in IRAQ?!?!?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
14 Oct 20

You folks ever built a housing development in Iraq?

D

Moves
14 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Trump's speech tonight detailing Joe and his son's corruption should be devastating to the Biden campaign.

Moves
14 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
well he is well qualified...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/08/02/joe-biden-investigation-hunter-brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Oct 20

@mott-the-hoople said
well he is well qualified...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/08/02/joe-biden-investigation-hunter-brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407
I hate to disappoint you guys, but this "sling s**t on the wall strategy" isn't working and isn't likely to work.

This election isn't about Joe Biden, but about an unpopular President running for re-election. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

And one with a 54% disapproval rating isn't going to win no matter what fairy tales you dredge up.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Oct 20
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Is there something immoral or wrong about a US citizen putting up buildings in foreign countries?

EDIT: Never mind; just BS anyway:

While he later became the firm’s CEO, Richter was president and COO of Hill international while it controlled Hillstone, where James Biden was a minority partner, though he claimed his presence helped grow the firm over the years he worked there.

There’s nothing to suggest the firm ever took taxpayer dollars, and that claim appears to be based on a series of misreported articles pushed by conservative media outlets during President Barack Obama’s administration.

“It never pursued any work with the U.S. government,” Richter said, referring to Hillstone. “It got one contract with a South Korean real estate developer to help build housing in Iraq that never moved forward because their company never got financing.”

The Gibbs’ campaign’s erroneous claim refers to a $1.5 billion contract with the TRAC Development Group, a South Korean real estate developer, to build low-cost homes in Iraq."

https://newjerseyglobe.com/congress/richter-says-he-has-no-ties-to-biden-brother-pushes-back-on-gibbs-allegation/

S. Korea

Moves
15 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
I hate to disappoint you guys, but this "sling s**t on the wall strategy" isn't working and isn't likely to work.

This election isn't about Joe Biden, but about an unpopular President running for re-election. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

And one with a 54% disapproval rating isn't going to win no matter what fairy tales you dredge up.
This is not very persuasive considering the state of American polls in 2016.

"B-b-b-but this time izzz different!"

Yes, four years of active celebrity & media agitation, every American oligarch railing against the President and trying to impeach him for the first three years -- it is a very different situation.

But I still won't take your word for it.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Oct 20

@philokalia said
This is not very persuasive considering the state of American polls in 2016.

"B-b-b-but this time izzz different!"

Yes, four years of active celebrity & media agitation, every American oligarch railing against the President and trying to impeach him for the first three years -- it is a very different situation.

But I still won't take your word for it.
I don't care what you think frankly.

I'm not terribly interested in the ramblings of white nationalists distressed by the fact that the country they used to live in is a little more diverse then they'd prefer it.

This has been mentioned to ignorant right wingers about a thousand times on this Forum, but the polls in 2016 were within 2 points of the final result and the ones in 2018 even better. That margin of error is not going to save Trump this year even if it goes his way (and there's no reason to believe it will).

D

Moves
15 Oct 20

@no1marauder said

It is hardly mud slinging, Biden and son becoming wealthy off of influence peddling as Vice president should be cause for his impeachment if he is elected.

Lake Como

Moves
15 Oct 20
2 edits

@dood111 said
Trump's speech tonight detailing Joe and his son's corruption should be devastating to the Biden campaign.
Would that our friends on this site take a moment to listen to Trump's message. The man is on it! What is it with Biden campaign, an empty room with a few guys 12 feet away asking him a few questions he won't answer. I wonder which of our past presidents he is most alike. even Jimmy Carter could kick his ass.

Edit: I'm a little worried about Marauder

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Would that our friends on this site take a moment to listen to Trump's message. The man is on it! What is it with Biden campaign, an empty room with a few guys 12 feet away asking him a few questions he won't answer. I wonder which of our past presidents he is most alike. even Jimmy Carter could kick his ass.

In less than three weeks, you'll see that the American People haven't swallowed the con hook, line and sinker like you, Dood, Mott and the rest of the gullible here have.

Lake Como

Moves
15 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
In less than three weeks, you'll see that the American People haven't swallowed the con hook, line and sinker like you, Dood, Mott and the rest of the gullible here have.
Now you are down on the level of Handy, et al..... Sounds like their tripe. Tell your friends, BTW, they will see a tax increase of abut 14%, and that does not include $5/gallon for gas. Your man (old man) is lying to you.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Nobody, except trump’s rim crew, listen to a word the fat 🍊🐓 squeals.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Trump lies.

This is more of the same.

Are you expecting something different?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Oct 20

@dood111 said
It is hardly mud slinging, Biden and son becoming wealthy off of influence peddling as Vice president should be cause for his impeachment if he is elected.
More blatant hypocrisy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said

Why would anyone sane believe that Trump is suddenly going to start telling the truth?