1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 14:28
    @shavixmir
    I notice they didn't bitch about Trump breaking plates on the floor and getting ketchup on the walls when told by staff there was no massive voter fraud.....
    Or Trumps pet dog Bill Barr testifying he told Trump it was 'Bullshyte' that there was fraud in voters but these zombies are so hypnotized they can't believe anything negative about Trump.
    My guess is they will get some SS agents to testify in a couple of weeks.
    But the zombies will poo poo anything THEY say also if it casts aspersions on Trump.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 14:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    So, Shav, it is clear cut. So at the end of all this, pray tell, what will be the final outcome??????
    This should be good. You might want to work your answer up with proof-reading by Sonhouse.
    Can't wait!!!
    The final outcome, I hope, is codified changes to election procedure that prevent future Presidents from doing this ever again.

The election wasn't stolen. Trump lost and knew he lost but wanted to pretend he actually won. He then took legal actions to remain in power, and encouraged a crowd of protestors to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 14:38
    @wildgrass said
    The final outcome, I hope, is codified changes to election procedure that prevent future Presidents from doing this ever again.

The election wasn't stolen. Trump lost and knew he lost but wanted to pretend he actually won. He then took legal actions to remain in power, and encouraged a crowd of protestors to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.
    just explain all the people making decisions about election procedures that didnt have authority to do so.

Harvesting, drop boxes ect
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 14:46
    @jj-adams said
    A witness who wasn't there and was just passing along some gossip from someone else that wasn't there.
    In front of a person who was there according to the testimony.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 14:48
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So you can't even believe Trump's pet dog Bill Barr when he AS ATTORNEY GENERAL investigated those claims and came up with near ZERO and told Trump that in no uncertain terms, BULLSHTYE was the word he used and got canned for it.
    Any AG has the investigative power to look at such things and when Trump's sycophant Barr says otherwise, it pays to listen to him.
    But you won't of course being a dyed in the wool ZOMBIE.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 14:52
    @sonhouse said
    @shavixmir
    I notice they didn't bitch about Trump breaking plates on the floor and getting ketchup on the walls when told by staff there was no massive voter fraud.....
    Or Trumps pet dog Bill Barr testifying he told Trump it was 'Bullshyte' that there was fraud in voters but these zombies are so hypnotized they can't believe anything negative about Trump.
    My guess is they ...[text shortened]... uple of weeks.
    But the zombies will poo poo anything THEY say also if it casts aspersions on Trump.
    Shav is not very forthcoming,...I know he is out there!!!,, So, Sonhouse, maybe you can tell us what the outcome will be, esp after the SS testifies.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 14:533 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    just explain all the people making decisions about election procedures that didnt have authority to do so.

Harvesting, drop boxes ect
    Explain all the people?

I think we've heard from judges in courtrooms, the DOJ and Trump's legal team (under oath). They've seen evidence and explained it. If "people making decisions" didn't have the authority, or did something illegal, we have a whole process to take care of all that. Certainly someone (anyone?) on Trump's legal team would be willing to testify under oath that they had evidence of a stolen election. Right? Hundreds of millions of dollars was donated to pay for lawyers to investigate and press charges against "people making decisions". Nothing came of it.

I guess my explanation is that it doesn't appear that, after all that investigative power, any illegal activity caused the election to flip from Trump to Biden. The election was not stolen.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 14:58
    @AverageJoe1
    So you are depending on the SS to square things proving Trump is NOT a petulant 15 yo throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his way, don't see you saying it was a lie he threw plates on the floor getting ketchup on the walls when told in no uncertain terms that he A LOST THE ELECTION FAIRLY and B there was no massive voter fraud, a charge just made up by Trump as a political tool.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 15:10
    Trump did tell the crowd he was going to go with them to the Capitol. The testimony does offer an explanation why he did not.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 15:12
    @no1marauder
    And MY fondest wish would have been LET THE BASTURD GO TO THE CAPITAL and seal his fate.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 16:51
    @wildgrass said
    Explain all the people?

I think we've heard from judges in courtrooms, the DOJ and Trump's legal team (under oath). They've seen evidence and explained it. If "people making decisions" didn't have the authority, or did something illegal, we have a whole process to take care of all that. Certainly someone (anyone?) on Trump's legal team would be willing to testify under o ...[text shortened]... , any illegal activity caused the election to flip from Trump to Biden. The election was not stolen.
    Whew. So it is settled then. BTW, who in the world thinks it was stolen? Didn't Biden win by millions of votes? Maybe 7M?? Can we not write about it anymore?
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 16:55
    @mott-the-hoople said
    was lying…meant to fool their base, sonhouse and vivfly fell for it…pitiful fools

Secret Service agents willing to testify that Trump didn't lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-agents-testify-trump-lunge-steering-wheel-capitol-riot
    Everyone's lying but Trump and his minions.
    Oh, scuse me, all the folks who took the FIFTH didn't lie.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 17:03
    @jimm619 said
    Everyone's lying but Trump and his minions.
    Oh, scuse me, all the folks who took the FIFTH didn't lie.
    hey idiot, how can anyone that pleads the fifth lie? dayuuuum the ignorance 😳
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 17:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    Whew. So it is settled then. BTW, who in the world thinks it was stolen? Didn't Biden win by millions of votes? Maybe 7M?? Can we not write about it anymore?
    I was responding to a specific question. Sorry to disrupt your delicate sensibilities.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 17:161 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    hey idiot, how can anyone that pleads the fifth lie? dayuuuum the ignorance 😳
    The Fifth Amendment protects an individual from being a witness to their own illegal actions.

So, I guess, you could plead the fifth in regard to a question that wasn't about illegal activity?

For example, Michael Flynn answered "FIFTH" to the question: "Do you believe in the peaceful transition of power?"

How can a belief be illegal?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree