bombshell witness

bombshell witness

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 Jul 22
1 edit

@jj-adams said
She SAYS she heard it.
All the agents deny it happened and deny telling her anything of the sort.
According to some anonymous source. Neither Ornato or Engel have made any such statements publicly.

We know Trump told the crowd he was going to go to the Capitol with them; the story explains why he didn't.

MB

Moves
02 Jul 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Why don't you just crawl back into the Putin hole you came from.
You just come up with BS when you haven't even LOOKED at the hearings and see the folks testifying. Those folks KNEW what went on, you are just a little pissant with nothing but a ragged mouth.
She lied. That is not debatable unless you think the SS agents were all lying. Is that what you think?
She even laughed when she lied, a typical tell.

MB

Moves
02 Jul 22

@no1marauder said
According to some anonymous source. Neither Ornato or Engel have made any such statements publicly.

We know Trump told the crowd he was going to go to the Capitol with them; the story explains why he didn't.
Why didn't Trump simply make a phone call to have a driver meet him with the beast or some other bullet proof POTUS vehicle? After all, he is the fargin president. Right?

Did DJT forget presidents can do that, or was the Beast in the shop that day?
None of this makes much sense. DJT is not the sort of person that forgets he has the power to do stuff.....and this really looks like story about how Trump was held hostage in an SUV. LOL

This is just all so silly. It is like some gossip that changed a little every time the story was told and in the end it changed completely.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 Jul 22

@metal-brain said
Why didn't Trump simply make a phone call to have a driver meet him with the beast or some other bullet proof POTUS vehicle? After all, he is the fargin president. Right?

Did DJT forget presidents can do that, or was the Beast in the shop that day?
None of this makes much sense. DJT is not the sort of person that forgets he has the power to do stuff.....and this reall ...[text shortened]... ome gossip that changed a little every time the story was told and in the end it changed completely.
Maybe Trump should testify under oath and answer such questions. I'm sure the Committee would be happy to give him such an opportunity.

w

Moves
02 Jul 22

@jj-adams said
She did. Plus Trump wasn't even in The Beast, he was in a SUV......so she got the story wrong from the very start.
JJ - one does not discredit an eye witness for declaring that a suspect was wearing a green dress when it was actually turquoise. Likewise, we should not be comparing sworn testimony to internet rumor. We have two people on the record (penalty of jail time if they lie) saying that Trump wanted to go to the Capitol. Did anyone under oath say that the President did not intend to go to the Capitol building on Jan. 6?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Jul 22

@wildgrass
I predict no answer to that one.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Jul 22

@Metal-Brain
So if POTUS wants to run right into machine gun fire, his SS agents protecting him should just say, go ahead sir and good luck?

MB

Moves
03 Jul 22

@no1marauder said
Maybe Trump should testify under oath and answer such questions. I'm sure the Committee would be happy to give him such an opportunity.
Are you sure? They will not even question the SS agents because it would make the whole committee look like a circus, which it is. Trump would probably bring it up too. Are you sure the committee would want that?

Trump condemning the whole committee for publicizing a lie is what democrats want to see? I doubt it, but Trump will probably choose not to if he can. Can the committee subpoena Trump to be questioned against his will?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
03 Jul 22
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Are you sure? They will not even question the SS agents because it would make the whole committee look like a circus, which it is. Trump would probably bring it up too. Are you sure the committee would want that?

Trump condemning the whole committee for publicizing a lie is what democrats want to see? I doubt it, but Trump will probably choose not to if he can. Can the committee subpoena Trump to be questioned against his will?
You're misinformed; Committee members have already indicated they would welcome Ornato and Engel's or any other Secret Service agent with knowledge of the incident 's public testimony. Liz Cheney reiterated that on Thursday's Good Morning America.

Moves
03 Jul 22

@sonhouse said
@wildgrass
I predict no answer to that one.
this committee is a democrat show trial, such as found in communist dictatorships.

the intent is to convince people that the 2020 election was valid.

you libs are hung up on precedent on abortion, but all precedent is ignored with the creation of this “committee”.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Jul 22

@Metal-Brain
Going along with the Trumpite defenses I see, but what else do we expect from a Russian asset. Putin is PROUD of you, he says keep up the good work.

MB

Moves
03 Jul 22

@no1marauder said
You're misinformed; Committee members have already indicated they would welcome Ornato and Engel's or any other Secret Service agent with knowledge of the incident 's public testimony. Liz Cheney reiterated that on Thursday's Good Morning America.
Is that how it works? People just show up to testify? Is that an invitation? Are they asking or pretending to without an invite?

MB

Moves
03 Jul 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Going along with the Trumpite defenses I see, but what else do we expect from a Russian asset. Putin is PROUD of you, he says keep up the good work.
Since when was gossip legitimate testimony?
Did she witness anything?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
03 Jul 22

@metal-brain said
Is that how it works? People just show up to testify? Is that an invitation? Are they asking or pretending to without an invite?
No, the Committee has staff and potential witnesses have lawyers to arrange scheduling.

Moves
03 Jul 22

@no1marauder said
No, the Committee has staff and potential witnesses have lawyers to arrange scheduling.
but the "committee" doesnt have republican input