1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 20:13
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Pelosi should be eliminated because she played the most important part on jan 6 by refusing police and national guard that Trump had requested… to follow your line of thought.

The people see this for what it is, no amount of liberal freaks shouting oh its legitimate will change this.

The most concerns with the public is gas, inflation and just trying to survive… ...[text shortened]... nd no one is interested in the dems freak show.
    Its all they have left and it is failing miserably.
    How long are right wingers going to repeat such an obvious and stupid falsehood?

The Speaker of the House has no authority over the police or the National Guard.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 21:15
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Pelosi should be eliminated because she played the most important part on jan 6 by refusing police and national guard that Trump had requested… to follow your line of thought.

The people see this for what it is, no amount of liberal freaks shouting oh its legitimate will change this.

The most concerns with the public is gas, inflation and just trying to survive… ...[text shortened]... nd no one is interested in the dems freak show.
    Its all they have left and it is failing miserably.
    Pelosi isn't on the committee.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 15:36
    @wildgrass
    Moot is desperate to defend his hero our ex corruptor in chief Trump so he will come up with the most stupid 'defenses'.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 16:12
    @no1marauder said
    How long are right wingers going to repeat such an obvious and stupid falsehood?

The Speaker of the House has no authority over the police or the National Guard.
    https://ussanews.com/2022/06/24/nancy-pelosi-found-to-be-responsible-for-understaffing-of-capitol-police-on-jan-6/
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 17:05
    @mott-the-hoople said
    https://ussanews.com/
    It's not even USA news... it's Ussa news!

Don't ask me where Ussa is. It's not in America. It's not in Japan. Judging from the agitprop, it's probably somewhere between Moscow and the occupied part of Ukraine.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 17:19
    @shallow-blue said
    It's not even USA news... it's Ussa news!

Don't ask me where Ussa is. It's not in America. It's not in Japan. Judging from the agitprop, it's probably somewhere between Moscow and the occupied part of Ukraine.
    so you cant dispute anything in the article?

you libs have reduced yourself to childlike tactics trying to remain relevant
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 20:511 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    https://ussanews.com/2022/06/24/nancy-pelosi-found-to-be-responsible-for-understaffing-of-capitol-police-on-jan-6/
    LMAO! "Found" by two far out right wing Republicans in a "report" "that it’s not slated for release for weeks"!

Come on, Mott, you're not even trying.

The facts:

"In March, Capitol Police spokesperson John Stolnis told USA TODAY that the agency is overseen by the Capitol Police Board. Several congressional committees also oversee the agency, including the House and Senate appropriations committees, the House administration commitee and the Senate rules committee.

The Capitol Police Board is made up of the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms, as well as the Capitol architect. The Capitol Police chief serves in a non-voting capacity on the board, according to the Capitol Police website.

Pelosi was not a chair or administrator of any committee supervising the Capitol Police at the time of the insurrection. She's not listed on any of those committees' websites today, either.

Jane L. Campbell, president of the U.S. Capitol Historical Society, told CNN "the Speaker of the House does not oversee security of the U.S. Capitol, nor does this official oversee the Capitol Police Board.""

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/07/27/fact-check-nancy-pelosi-isnt-in-charge-capitol-police/8082088002/
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 23:23
    @no1marauder said
    LMAO! "Found" by two far out right wing Republicans in a "report" "that it’s not slated for release for weeks"!

Come on, Mott, you're not even trying.

The facts:

"In March, Capitol Police spokesperson John Stolnis told USA TODAY that the agency is overseen by the Capitol Police Board. Several congressional committees also oversee the agency, including the House a ...[text shortened]... om/story/news/factcheck/2021/07/27/fact-check-nancy-pelosi-isnt-in-charge-capitol-police/8082088002/
    the self appointed “fact checker” game has ran its course.

I suppose next you are going to tell me pelosi didnt order capitol police to arrest republicans that were not wearing masks 🙄
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 03:311 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    the self appointed “fact checker” game has ran its course.

I suppose next you are going to tell me pelosi didnt order capitol police to arrest republicans that were not wearing masks 🙄
    She can't "order" Capitol Police to do anything.

House members who didn't wear masks were fined, not arrested. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/3-gop-house-members-lose-appeals-over-500-fines-not-n1274571
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 04:04
    @mott-the-hoople said
    was lying…meant to fool their base, sonhouse and vivfly fell for it…pitiful fools
    To be fair, I did not once flash my hairy nipples.
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 13:05
    @mott-the-hoople said
    so you cant dispute anything in the article?
    I can't be bothered to re-debunk every single alt-facts site you and Metal dig up from 4chan, no. Some of us have a job, you know. We can't all spend hours on such sites. Nor do we have to to know them for what they are - usually, the domain name is enough of a giveaway.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 13:211 edit
    @JJ-Adams
    In other words Trump is your hero no matter WHAT he does or did or intents to do or is doing as we speak, for instance, that "perfect'' phone call to Zelinski, WE NEED A FAVOR THOUGH, which led to his FIRST impeachment. Did you think we would forget that?
    Or about Russia interfering in our elections, 'I don't see why he would do that'. Not believing his own intel people because he is in Putin's back pocket.

We are supposed to forget that?

GET RID OF THOSE F'ing MAGS. THEY ARE NOT HERE TO HURT ME"we are supposed to forget that? He knew damn good and well there were weapons amongst that crowd but his flagging ego forced him to want a bigger crowd.

But none of that matters to the likes of you or the rest of your zombie buddies.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 13:24
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    They misspelled USSRnews.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 14:57
    @mott-the-hoople said
    read this you pos liar...

https://www.businessinsider.com/pelosi-rejects-2-of-mccarthy-picks-for-january-6-committee-2021-7
    Yeah maybe we should make Rapists and Murderers judges that would dramatically cut the prison population.
    I’ll rephrase, he never proposed any serious nominees you dumb dumb
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '22 18:06
    Secret Service agents willing to testify that Trump didn't lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source

Still waiting on this conflicting testimony. I guess the "source" of "sources" was wrong?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree