Go back
Canada

Canada

Debates

2 edits

Tell your jokes

Have your fun

My dental and rage pills are covered. (Hypertension)(High blood pressure) Edit: I cook and the Kingly Four are, Salt, Garlic, Onion & Oil
Thus, ....the high blood pressure.... Food is Life.

Taxes are 15 percent on everything 😐


Essentially our taxes are 3 times the norm.

Stop begging for "free health care" when you pay 5 percent taxes. We pay 15.

People with jobs, pay more. 😐

Times that shyt by 3 or shut up.


Dental Coverage 😁


😁 ⬅️ Look at those chompers uh?

(Romancing the Stone movie)


Romancing the Stone Kathleen Turner and Michael Douglas


Me and you! Suzy Q


Who the F is thumbing me down?


@PuzZuLz said
Who the F is thumbing me down?
Not me. I don't do that sort of small-minded nonsense.

But just for lulz, and only if it's not too much trouble...

Can you tell us WTF you're talking about?


@sh76 said
Not me. I don't do that sort of small-minded nonsense.

But just for lulz, and only if it's not too much trouble...

Can you tell us WTF you're talking about?
I'm talking about Americans complaining about health care and dental.

Canadian taxes are 15 percent on everything and we get basic health care and dental.

Americans pay 1/3 of the taxes needed for the health care they keep demanding.

😁 Look at those chompers uh?

That's a line from the movie Romancing the Stone.
(My teeth are fixed, thanks to Canada)

Fun Fact, I'm actually taking the old lady to the dentist today.


@PuzZuLz said
I'm talking about Americans complaining about health care and dental.

Canadian taxes are 15 percent on everything and we get basic health care and dental.

Americans pay 1/3 of the taxes needed for the health care they keep demanding.

😁 Look at those chompers uh?

That's a line from the movie Romancing the Stone.
(My teeth are fixed, thanks to Canada)

Fun Fact, I'm actually taking the old lady to the dentist today.
Ah, okay.

Are Americans complaining about healthcare and dental much? I hadn't noticed.


@sh76 said
Ah, okay.

Are Americans complaining about healthcare and dental much? I hadn't noticed.
We just live without dental until we get insurance at 50 and then the dentist criticizes us for not going to the dentist earlier.

Apparently those weird molars in the back of my upper jaw are wisdom teeth and should have been removed in my teens.

That’s probably why I have sinus problems and why my seconds molar shattered. The pressure was so unpleasant I used to grind my teeth and one of them just crumbled.

No cavities though.

1 edit

@AThousandYoung said
We just live without dental until we get insurance at 50 and then the dentist criticizes us for not going to the dentist earlier.

Apparently those weird molars in the back of my upper jaw are wisdom teeth and should have been removed in my teens.

That’s probably why I have sinus problems and why my seconds molar shattered. The pressure was so unpleasant I used to grind my teeth and one of them just crumbled.

No cavities though.
Unless there is a problem with them, wisdom teeth are better left in.

Our AI friend:

' Valuable Stem Cell and Longevity Resource: - Research highlights that wisdom teeth are a rich source of dental pulp stem cells. Scientists have confirmed these cells can be guided to regenerate nerve, heart, and bone tissue in laboratory settings, reframing wisdom teeth as a potential resource for future regenerative medicine rather than medical waste.'