1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Sep '18 12:171 edit
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    You said this:

"You so know that California and Australia are both becoming increasingly drier?"

Since you will not give your source of info you must have made the whole thing up. Lie much?
    Get your sources straight, troll.

He didn't say that.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    01 Sep '18 12:24
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Get your sources straight, troll.

He didn't say that.
    You have no prerogative for comments like this Suzi given your record elsewhere on this message board.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Sep '18 12:29
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    You have no prerogative for comments like this Suzi given your record elsewhere on this message board.
    Oh, because I exposed YOU for the liar you are, too?

Go pound sand, Neanderthal.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    01 Sep '18 12:321 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Oh, because I exposed YOU for the liar you are, too?

Go pound sand, Neanderthal.
    It's a short thread, you should have no problem quoting my 'lie' verbatim.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '18 13:51
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    I posted a table with decades of global temperature information you pendejo
    And that proves what about forest fires? Nothing!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Sep '18 15:46
    One dry summer is your evidence? That is called weather. Let me know when you know the difference between weather and climate.

What counter theory? Show me your source of info if you have so much faith in it.
    ONE dry summer? Are you kidding? When a summer is hot and dry all the way round the planet, that is not 'just' weather. Records continue to fall, high temperatures killing in France.
    Next year will be worse and 2020 will be worse yet. That is my prophecy. So for you, YEARS of hot and dry will still be just weather? What would it take for you to admit there is actual climate change going on? Grass catching on fire because of a coke bottle? New high temp records where the record goes past the present 130 degrees F or so?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '18 16:59
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    ONE dry summer? Are you kidding? When a summer is hot and dry all the way round the planet, that is not 'just' weather. Records continue to fall, high temperatures killing in France.
    Next year will be worse and 2020 will be worse yet. That is my prophecy. So for you, YEARS of hot and dry will still be just weather? What would it take for you to admit the ...[text shortened]... a coke bottle? New high temp records where the record goes past the present 130 degrees F or so?
    " When a summer is hot and dry all the way round the planet, that is not 'just' weather."

I know you can't possibly prove that is the case, but I will ask anyway. What is your source of info? Do you just make this stuff up when you are bored?
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Sep '18 16:47
    " When a summer is hot and dry all the way round the planet, that is not 'just' weather."

I know you can't possibly prove that is the case, but I will ask anyway. What is your source of info? Do you just make this stuff up when you are bored?
    Yeah... no global warming and if there is, humans have nothing to do with it.

Seriously?
    As for California’s droughts in the 21st century, a study in 2015 indicated that 8 to 23% of the weather anomolies were due to human induced global warming.

Of course the study is moronic. I mean, compared to your vigorous research methods (you watch fox news and suck on trump’s cock).
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Sep '18 22:431 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

Seriously?
    As for California’s droughts in the 21st century, a study in 2015 indicated that 8 to 23% of the weather anomolies were due to human induced global warming.

Of course the study is moronic. I mean, compared to your vigorous research methods (you watch fox news and suck on trump’s cock).
    May you answer a question may-be. May you tell us what is man's effect on climate change?

May-be tell us what the temp is, may-be tell us what the temp would be if humans never existed

May as well get your story straight. Mayhem

Is it worse in May?
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Sep '18 23:461 edit
    Big fires in California come after great growing seasons then a dry period followed by Santa Ana winds. Oh those psycho fire bugs. After that look out for rain and mud slides.

But forest fires are often the result of poor forest management where much fuel is around to burn. Going in and harvesting trees and controlled burns help limit forest fires.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '18 01:31

Seriously?

I could not watch the fox news channel even if I wanted to, not that I'd watch it if I could.

Post the study you claim proves something. A warmer earth means increased rainfall globally and generally less droughts. That is what happened during the Pliocene Epoch.

If you claimed there will be increased flooding you would probably be right, but the whole drought claim is based on ignorance. GW alarmists want to convince people that everything that could possibly go wrong will. They never explain why, but you are duped into believing it anyway.

It is a lot like the claim of more hurricanes by alarmists. It is complete bunk. More hurricanes are the result of a cooler climate, not a warmer one.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/earth/killer-hurricanes.html
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Sep '18 02:591 edit

Seriously?

Hey may-te, did you hear about this? Maybe in May the May-ldives will be lost, sunk below the all the may-lted ice.

Edit: Aww may-te I may have forgotten to include the link, maybe this is it

https://climatechangedispatch.com/four-weeks-left-until-the-maldives-drown/amp/

may-ple syrup
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Sep '18 05:10
    What is your source of information?
    Wikipedia, the new scientist, the BBC, Australian bureau of meteorology, “Contribution of anthropogenic warming to California drought during 2012–2014": Geophysical Research Letters.

Etc.

There’s tons of research proving proving that humans influence global warming and that the severity of the droughts are influenced by global warming and human behaviour.

Not that there wouldn’t be droughts anyway, but the severity is increased.

Now, in California, one must take human population figures into account as well (outside of the whole issue of global warming). There’s too many people living there for the available water resources.
  14. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Sep '18 06:27
    Wikipedia, the new scientist, the BBC, Australian bureau of meteorology, “Contribution of anthropogenic warming to California drought during 2012–2014": Geophysical Research Letters.

Etc.

There’s tons of research proving proving that humans influence global warming and that the severity of the droughts are influenced by global warming and human beha ...[text shortened]... ssue of global warming). There’s too many people living there for the available water resources.
    What is the temp now?

What would it be if the lives of billions of people were obliterated from history?
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Sep '18 06:47
    Originally posted by @wajoma

What would it be if the lives of billions of people were obliterated from history?
    How the hell am I supposed to know that?

To deny global warming (which is proven) is madness.

To think that the ever-increasing human population isn’t influencing it is stupidity.

Think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree