Christian Theocracy in the USA

Christian Theocracy in the USA

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
16 Jan 21

@suzianne said
I'm Christian, and yet I agree with you.

The 'Christian right' may be right-wing, but they certainly are not Christian. Nothing to do with Christ, indeed.
The Christian right is regularly shown to be a religion of hate .
Plain and simple .

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 Jan 21

@caissad4 said
The Christian right is regularly shown to be a religion of hate .
Plain and simple .
I suppose you can cherry-pick to have that result come out.

But the non-religious left in America is by far the most hateful vicious group of people America has right now. Not even close.

BLM tears up American cities, loots, kills, burns, destroys, and leftist Democrat mayors bend over backwards for them. Excuse me???

Eight months now and the leftists are still stinking in the streets!
What ya got on the Christian people?? 🙄 🙄

D

Moves
16 Jan 21

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said

Well, for me it begins In 1095, when Pope Urban II proclaimed the First Crusade and encouraged an armed pilgrimage to Jerusalem...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said

But the non-religious left in America is by far the most hateful vicious group of people America has right now. Not even close.

BLM tears up American cities, loots, kills, burns, destroys, and leftist Democrat mayors bend over backwards for them. Excuse me???

And yet it was the right, so empty-headed they let themselves be incited to riot at the Capitol. Let's not even mention every right-wing whack job hate group in America. The left doesn't even hold a candle to that level of ignorant hate.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Well, for me it begins In 1095, when Pope Urban II proclaimed the First Crusade and encouraged an armed pilgrimage to Jerusalem...
Yes.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words.
They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are.
Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not?”
But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me?
Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius,
and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”
“Caesar’s,” they replied. Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”
When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.
-- Matthew 22:15-22, NIV

Separation of church and state is a necessary component of Christianity, and of America. Without it, we have the nonsense you see now, which you label "Christian Nationalism". The very last thing we need in America is a Christian Theocracy. By its very nature, it evolves separately from Christianity and separates further and further from it as it progresses. It's just another label for totalitarianism.

D

Moves
16 Jan 21
2 edits

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
16 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said

I will see your BLM and raise you a KKK .

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 Jan 21

And surely you can stick it, doosh

don't expect to get me into a discussion with you

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 Jan 21
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you are going to blame Christians today for acts by Christians of a thousand years ago, then I will blame you for acts of the British from any period of history I so choose, as well. Fair enough?

I'll try again. Whatcha' got on today's American Christians???

D

Moves
16 Jan 21

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 Jan 21

@suzianne said
And yet it was the right, so empty-headed they let themselves be incited to riot at the Capitol. Let's not even mention every right-wing whack job hate group in America. The left doesn't even hold a candle to that level of ignorant hate.
everyone has the right to protest. that's what you leftists told us trying to justify actions by BLM.

feel good?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 Jan 21

@caissad4 said
I will see your BLM and raise you a KKK .
holy jeeeezus. Nobody on the right wants the KKK anywhere near them.

I hope you noticed how the Democrat mayors bent over BACKWARDS to accommodate violent Marxist BLM.

You'll never see rightists coddle the damn KKK like that EVER.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 Jan 21
1 edit

And I should be congratulated for it, too! It allows you to know how your abuse feels.