Congradulations Mr. Obama

Congradulations Mr. Obama

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
Kazet was a fool to ignore links simply because they're fox news, however, there are many people there who are indeed biased, there's no question about that.
All I can say is do a fact check on the story and don't just label where it comes from.

g

Pepperland

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
Who? And don't give me Hannity, everyone knows where he stands and he's not reporting news, he has an entertainment show that had been balanced by Colmes...who decided to leave. That's it, it's either hard news, Oreilly who attacks both sides, or Greta who basically covers entertainment stories...foxnews.com is hard news (no bias/opinions)..??..
many fox news contributors are biased.

I think the most balanced is O'reilly, even though he's too much of a puritan sometimes.

g

Pepperland

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by torch71
All I can say is do a fact check on the story and don't just label where it comes from.
agreed.

t

Moves
15 Jul 09

many fox news contributors are biased.

I think the most balanced is O'reilly, even though he's too much of a puritan sometimes.
I have to say my opinions are more in line with Glenn Beck. Another fox evil rightwinger.

K

Germany

Moves
15 Jul 09

i've got you pegged now..extremist liberal who can't think for himself. You drink the kool aid that Fox News isn't accurate and are right wingers. So, i guess you only watch MSNBC right? Please give me some examples of how Fox News is biased?
I'm not a "liberal", at least not in the American sense of the word.

I just visited the front page of Fox News. On it, Obama's health care plan is viciously and one-sidedly attacked, accompanied by this text:

"It's said that a picture's worth 1,000 words, but House Republicans say this chart — called 'a web of bureaucracy' — represents the 1,000-page, $1-trillion health care reform bill being pushed by Democrats."

Ah, the good ole "some people say" weasel words! "House Republicans say", so it's not necessarily the viewpoint of Mr. Murdoch himself. Right.

I'm not an American so I don't watch American news very often. I've never watched any MSNBC.

g

Pepperland

Moves
15 Jul 09
1 edit

Originally posted by torch71
I have to say my opinions are more in line with Glenn Beck. Another fox evil rightwinger.
I think glen beck is too paranoid, he acts as if Obama was Stalin.

and he never looks at the both sides of an argument.

N

cube# 6484

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by KazetNagorra

I just visited the front page of Fox News. On it, Obama's health care plan is viciously and one-sidedly attacked, accompanied by this text:

"It's said that a picture's worth 1,000 words, but House Republicans say this chart — called 'a web of bureaucracy' — represents the 1,000-p ...[text shortened]... rican so I don't watch American news very often. I've never watched any MSNBC.
What the hell are you talking about, how is a picture caption showing bias? The caption is a cliché "a picture is worth a thousand words" that says that what some republicans say about the chart...How is that freaking biased? You are limited by how many characters you can put in a picture caption, but if you actually go into the article and read it it's simply a hard news article on the h.c. overhaul....by the freaking AP (associated press, not fox news).
You are obviously biased and you believe what you read (fox news is biased) on the 'biased' internet, instead of thinking for yourself. Thus, you have no credibility.

t

Moves
15 Jul 09

I think glen beck is too paranoid, he acts as if Obama was Stalin.

and he never looks at the both sides of an argument.
hehe...... Thats what my friends say as well. I will say he is a lil off his rocker sometimes but I have listened to him for 4 yrs now and he has predicted some of what is going on today. And if he is right inflation(huge) right around the corner which is really going to rock this country.

t

Moves
15 Jul 09

"It's said that a picture's worth 1,000 words, but House Republicans say this chart — called 'a web of bureaucracy' — represents the 1,000-p ...[text shortened]... rican so I don't watch American news very often. I've never watched any MSNBC.
You can't just look at a cover and base an opinion. READ!!!!

K

Germany

Moves
15 Jul 09

What the hell are you talking about, how is a picture caption showing bias? The caption is a cliché "a picture is worth a thousand words" that says that what some republicans say about the chart...How is that freaking biased? You are limited by how many characters you can put in a picture caption, but if you actually go into the article and read it ...[text shortened]... on the 'biased' internet, instead of thinking for yourself. Thus, you have no credibility.
Yes, captions and pictures don't affect how people read an article. Good point.

Also, it's hilarious that a Fox News viewer is accusing me of "not thinking for myself".

t

Moves
15 Jul 09
1 edit

Also, it's hilarious that a Fox News viewer is accusing me of "not thinking for myself".
Can you explain that statement?

Oh and I watch ABC,CBS and even MSNBC> What does that make me?

N

cube# 6484

Moves
15 Jul 09

all this coming from someone who says they dont watch us news..And how does watching news mean you can't think for yourself? You are making unsupported accusations about Fox News that you cant support, based on what you've heard. That is not thinking for yourself.

K

Germany

Moves
15 Jul 09

all this coming from someone who says they dont watch us news..And how does watching news mean you can't think for yourself? You are making unsupported accusations about Fox News that you cant support, based on what you've heard. That is not thinking for yourself.
It took me about five seconds to support my accusation. I don't understand how you cannot see blatant propaganda in that - Goebbels would have been jealous.

K

Germany

Moves
15 Jul 09

N

cube# 6484

Moves
15 Jul 09

It took me about five seconds to support my accusation. I don't understand how you cannot see blatant propaganda in that - Goebbels would have been jealous.
your support was absurd as i pointed out. please offer proof that fox news is biased...