1. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:00
    I must say that Mr. Obama has done an impeccably good job with congress. Never have I seen our goverment work so hard, in six months, we have started the course for cap and trade which is of course great for small business. Also they are working on national healthcare which will also be great for small business.

He has managed to get passed a almost 800 Billion dollar bailout in just a couple of days, in which he has gotten into the automotive industry and shut down republican owned dealerships. Oh and unemployment is still on the rise!!!

He has appointed 33+ czars who answer only to him, and each czar has up to 10 subordinates. ( way to go on raising employment)

He has fired the CEO of GM.

He has inproved the budget deficit from -485 million to -1.84 trillion.

And still he has time for date night.

AWESOME JOB MR. OBAMA

sorry just ranting nothing to see here
  2. cube# 6484
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:03
    Originally posted by torch71
    I must say that Mr. Obama has done an impeccably good job with congress. Never have I seen our goverment work so hard, in six months, we have started the course for cap and trade which is of course great for small business. Also they are working on national healthcare which will also be great for small business.

He has managed to get passed a almost 800 ...[text shortened]... l he has time for date night.

AWESOME JOB MR. OBAMA

.....and somehow it's still Bush's fault.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:171 edit
    I'm confused here, are you implying that the CEO of GM was doing a good job, wasting 50 billion dollars per year?

And what are "republican owned dealerships"?
  4. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:251 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I'm confused here, are you implying that the CEO of GM was doing a good job, wasting 50 billion dollars per year?

And what are "republican owned dealerships"?
    Implying that a president shouldn't be able to fire anyone in private business. Oh I forgot they are not private anymore.

Also you fire someone who was not doing a good job(agreed) and hire a scandalist, then he resigns, then you hire a steelworker who knows zip about the business.

Republican owned dealership is a republican who owns a dealership

Also if you are trying to prevent unemployment from skyrocketing is shuting down businesses that are profitable a GOOD THING?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:38
    What makes you think dealerships are owned by people who vote Republican?

Why would profitable dealerships be shut down?
  6. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:50
    What makes you think dealerships are owned by people who vote Republican?

Why would profitable dealerships be shut down?
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2269099/posts

And chrysler dealerships are being looked into as well.

The second question, you tell me, I have no reasoning for it.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:56
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2269099/posts

And chrysler dealerships are being looked into as well.

Fox News.

They are being shut down because they are not profitable and Toyota needs three times less dealerships to sell the same amount of cars.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:021 edit

He has managed to get passed a almost 800 ...[text shortened]... l he has time for date night.

AWESOME JOB MR. OBAMA

indeed. When Obama says jump the Obama groupies in Congress ask how high? Then when he passes entitlement legislation or tax increases that are the biggest in US history Congress says, Thank you sir, may I have another? Now I'm not suggesting S&M here, but of course, I can't rule it out.

Obama need not even run for a second term after all his accomplishments. In fact, he need not even serve out his next three years.
  9. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:031 edit
    Fox News.

[b]The second question, you tell me, I have no reasoning for it.

They are being shut down because they are not profitable and Toyota needs three times less dealerships to sell the same amount of cars.[/b]
    Ahhh yes if it is Fox News it can't be true.

Here how about this one or maybe they are biased as well.
    http://mommylife.net/archives/2009/05/closing_car_dea.html

or this one
    http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/did-chrysler-kill-republican-dealers-or-what/
  10. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:06
    Ahhh yes if it is Fox News it can't be true.

Here how about this one or maybe they are biased as well.
    http://mommylife.net/archives/2009/05/closing_car_dea.html
    Nice URL, more paranoid ramblings by extreme right wingers.

Why would Obama, if spite against Republicans is his main goal, specifically opt for dealerships? In 2007, Toyota made about 15 billion USD and GM lost about 35. How do you explain the 50 billion difference?

Oh wait, I know what you are going to say. It must be the evil UNIONS again!
  11. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:11

Why would Obama, if spite against Republicans is his main goal, specifically opt for dealerships? In 2007, Toyota made about 15 billion USD and GM lost about 35. How do you explain the 50 billion difference?

Well that would be 1 thing.

But I would say that a large part is in Toyotas lean managment and lean thinking and technology helped out alot.

Here is another good opinion.
    http://edgehopper.com/what-toyota-knows-that-gm-doesnt/
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:22
    Implying that a president shouldn't be able to fire anyone in private business. Oh I forgot they are not private anymore.

Also you fire someone who was not doing a good job(agreed) and hire a scandalist, then he resigns, then you hire a steelworker who knows zip about the business.

Republican owned dealership is a republican who owns a dealership

Al ...[text shortened]... ent unemployment from skyrocketing is shuting down businesses that are profitable a GOOD THING?
    well, if the guy wasn't doing his job as well as he should be, Obama had the right to get rid of him, especially since the govt. had bailed them out.
  13. cube# 6484
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:221 edit

i've got you pegged now..extremist liberal who can't think for himself. You drink the kool aid that Fox News isn't accurate and are right wingers. So, i guess you only watch MSNBC right? Please give me some examples of how Fox News is biased?
  14. Pepperland
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:24
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    i've got you pegged now..extremist liberal who can't think for himself. You drink the kool aid that Fox News isn't accurate and are right wingers. So, i guess you only watch MSNBC right? Please give me some examples of how Fox News is biased?
    Kazet was a fool to ignore links simply because they're fox news, however, there are many people there who are indeed biased, there's no question about that.
  15. cube# 6484
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:27
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Kazet was a fool to ignore links simply because they're fox news, however, there are many people there who are indeed biased, there's no question about that.
    Who? And don't give me Hannity, everyone knows where he stands and he's not reporting news, he has an entertainment show that had been balanced by Colmes...who decided to leave. That's it, it's either hard news, Oreilly who attacks both sides, or Greta who basically covers entertainment stories...foxnews.com is hard news (no bias/opinions)..??..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree