1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 07:37
    @divegeester said
    In the UK 99% of the people dying from covid are now either unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated.

Our economy is now full open, society is fully open, sports arenas are packed on a weekly basis, UK based holidays are fully open, the kids are back at school, the roads are as packed as ever, business is ramping up and bouncing back.

No tanks on the streets, no curfew ...[text shortened]... from vaccinations, no rioting, full domestic and international political agendas.

Weird isn’t it?
    99%? That is not true.

https://www.technocracy.news/60-of-those-older-than-50-who-die-from-covid-are-double-vaxxed/
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '21 07:57
    In Colorado a murder and suicide were counted as covid deaths. Some people that didn't have covid at all were counted as covid deaths. A typo they claimed.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/why-did-colorado-stonewall-on-documents-related-to-state-covid-death-count/

Covid deaths are obviously being over counted. I noticed a news article claiming covid deaths were approaching that of the 1918 Spanish Flu which was much more deadly. This doesn't seem possible (even when adjusted to population growth) so inflated covid death numbers seem like the best explanation.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '21 16:24
    https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/why-did-colorado-stonewall-on-documents-related-to-state-covid-death-count/

Covid deaths are obviously being over counted.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Oct '21 18:00
    @Metal-Brain
    So you won't feel quite so bad if there were only 700,000 dead instead of 710,000 as of now.

Which is a cartload full of BS since you have no empathy just like your god king who could care less about American lives.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '21 18:43
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So you won't feel quite so bad if there were only 700,000 dead instead of 710,000 as of now.

Which is a cartload full of BS since you have no empathy just like your god king who could care less about American lives.
    Now you know what deaths are caused by covid and which ones were not?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '21 16:18
    @Metal-Brain
    What the hell is your bottom line here? What are you driving at, suppose the count was off by ten THOUSAND. SO WHAT?

You think that makes the rest of the dead from Covid feel better then?

You really are mentally ill and you need professional help.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '21 18:53
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    What the hell is your bottom line here? What are you driving at, suppose the count was off by ten THOUSAND. SO WHAT?

You think that makes the rest of the dead from Covid feel better then?

You really are mentally ill and you need professional help.
    How do you know what deaths are caused by covid and which ones were not?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '21 22:14
    @Metal-Brain
    That is not answering my question.
    That is why we don't even TRY to debate you.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 04:05
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    That is not answering my question.
    That is why we don't even TRY to debate you.
    You never answer my questions so don't expect me to answer yours.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 20:331 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    You are quite free to diss science but don't shove it in OUR faces. WE believe in science not fringe nut case sites and that is ALL you post nutcase sites.

For instance, what do you think is the over count? half million? What? Is this the same BS we are going through on vote fraud?

You think you will find what, 300,000 overcounts so you can say what?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 05:00
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You are quite free to diss science but don't shove it in OUR faces. WE believe in science not fringe nut case sites and that is ALL you post nutcase sites.

For instance, what do you think is the over count? half million? What? Is this the same BS we are going through on vote fraud?

You think you will find what, 300,000 overcounts so you can say what?
    I have no idea how many deaths are over counted and neither do you. Furthermore, counting deaths has nothing to do with science. You don't need a science degree to know murder suicides are not covid deaths.

Do you think knowing the obvious is an indication of a knowledge of science?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 06:42
    @Metal-Brain
    I asked already how many deaths you think there really are from Covid and you seem unable to answer.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 07:03
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    I asked already how many deaths you think there really are from Covid and you seem unable to answer.
    Not the official death count. As long as murder suicides are counted and only caught in small towns the death count is inflated. Don't you agree?
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 13:38
    WHO (Accidentally) Confirms Covid is No More Dangerous Than Flu Head of Health Emergencies Program “best estimates” put IFR at 0.14%

https://off-guardian.org/2020/10/08/[WORD TOO LONG]
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 03:26
    @Eladar
    There is one interesting finding: recovering covid patients, some of them, not sure the total %, but they will suffer cognitive decline.

That is what it looks like happened to you. But of course you wouldn't even notice, having already suffered the decline.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree