1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 09:00
    YouTube

Crisis pregnancy centers deceptively steer women away from abortion.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 00:47
    Thank god, another unborn child saved
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 01:07
    Originally posted by @averagejoe1
    Thank god, another unborn child saved
    god has nothing to do with it. When did your god think it was a good idea to allow unsuitable people to make babies that nobody would care for?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 04:30
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    god has nothing to do with it. When did your god think it was a good idea to allow unsuitable people to make babies that nobody would care for?
    Have you heard of free will?
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 07:02
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I am sure you watched the video and found it as funny as i do when that lady advised against caring for a child's needs a short while after it's born. Or how uplifting the advice on how to lie to women and manipulate them was. Or how condoms have a 20 percentage fail rate
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 07:32
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    I am sure you watched the video and found it as funny as i do when that lady advised against caring for a child's needs a short while after it's born. Or how uplifting the advice on how to lie to women and manipulate them was. Or how condoms have a 20 percentage fail rate
    I actually didn’t watch the video.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 08:031 edit
    I actually didn’t watch the video.
    of course you didn't. had no illusion you did.

you just looked at some words and went with the first thing that popped into your head.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 08:07

you just looked at some words and went with the first thing that popped into your head.
    I didn't watch it.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 08:151 edit

I was responding to your decision to criticize God for bringing unwanted children into the world. I certainly didn’t need to watch the video to know that post of yours was nonsensical.

Sounds like your decision to blame God was the result of what you accused me of.

Projection much?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 08:56
    I was responding to your decision to criticize God for bringing unwanted children into the world. I certainly didn’t need to watch the video to know that post of yours was nonsensical.

Sounds like your decision to blame God was the result of what you accused me of.

Projection much?
    it wasn't my post, you were off topic, i tried to remind you what this is about.

since you brought god into the discussion however, i am sure you also found interesting how these "abortion" clinics encourage women to use birth control so as not to get pregnant and be in a position to "murder" their "babies" so as not to make "God" "angry"
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 09:01
    it wasn't my post, you were off topic, i tried to remind you what this is about.

since you brought god into the discussion however, i am sure you also found interesting how these "abortion" clinics encourage women to use birth control so as not to get pregnant and be in a position to "murder" their "babies" so as not to make "God" "angry"
    I didn’t bring God into the discussion, and I have no problem with birth control. Birth control is a hell of a lot better than abortion. And I don’t know that God is angry as much as deeply saddened. Who wouldn’t be?
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 10:00
    I didn’t bring God into the discussion, and I have no problem with birth control. Birth control is a hell of a lot better than abortion. And I don’t know that God is angry as much as deeply saddened. Who wouldn’t be?
    still not on topic but at least getting closer. the issue wasn't whether you agree with birth control or not but how these "crisis abortion clinics" lie about not only their purpose but also about the effectiveness of birth control.
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 08:082 edits
    Of course I've heard of free will. How can you exercise your free will not to produce a child you are unwilling or unable to care for, if god-botherers and other fanatics keep trying to prevent abortions? Contraception is a better choice, but not many failures of choice lead to such a life sentence for both the person and any unborn person involved. Unwanted babies don't grow up to have happy lives.
  14. S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 08:25
    I wouldn't criticize pro-life people for trying to save lives.

It's not like "This woman only has 24 hours to get an abortion or it's all over, and she blew her shot at it because she was too busy talking to a woman who wants her to not have an abortion."

Even if this is deceptive... who would ever be against someone hearing both perspectives before they made a big decision?

A fun note, as well, is that abortion comes with regrets and is oftnen accompanied by need of professional mental health services.

This isn't a small decision:

https://www.colorado.edu/studentgroups/studentsforlife/cost.html
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 08:50
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    I wouldn't criticize pro-life people for trying to save lives.

It's not like "This woman only has 24 hours to get an abortion or it's all over, and she blew her shot at it because she was too busy talking to a woman who wants her to not have an abortion."

Even if this is deceptive... who would ever be against someone hearing both perspectives befo ...[text shortened]... This isn't a small decision:

https://www.colorado.edu/studentgroups/studentsforlife/cost.html
    "I wouldn't criticize pro-life people for trying to save lives."
    just reiterating that a mass of cells that cannot breathe on its own is not a life. this isn't relevant to the subject but wanted it stated again since you people think biology depends on how you feel on a subject.

"It's not like "This woman only has 24 hours to get an abortion or it's all over"
    if you had watched the video you would have been given an example of a woman who went into such a center and was lied over and over until it was too late to have an abortion.

"Even if this is deceptive... who would ever be against someone hearing both perspectives before they made a big decision?"
    did you read this sentence of yours? you would want to hear deceptive perspectives before making a big decision? do you find this is in any way logical.

"A fun note, as well, is that abortion comes with regrets and is oftnen accompanied by need of professional mental health services. "
    which is why emotionally manipulating and out right torture a woman who came to this very hard decision is a crap thing to do. "fun" though, right?

Nobody would be against such centers to exist. As long as they are honest on what they do. As long as they use real science. As long as they actually help women.

For once in your right winger life, watch a video that doesn't just confirm your pre-held beliefs. Tell me if it is right to lie to people like these centers do. To emotionally manipulate people like these centers do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree