1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 03:18
    According to the WSJ: “Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population”.
    Among the participants were the late David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey and many more.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-may-2009-meeting-of-the-good-club-billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation/5742626

When billionaires say they want to do something you should take them seriously. That means don't falsely call it a conspiracy theory just because you don't want to believe it.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 06:561 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Among the participants were the late David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey and many more.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-may-2009-meeting-of-the-good-club-billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation/5742626

When billionaires sa ...[text shortened]... sly. That means don't falsely call it a conspiracy theory just because you don't want to believe it.
    The only conspiracy I see here is an attempt to get morons like you to subscribe to the WSJ in order get past the paywall to read the “evidence” in their article about a report published somewhere else (but conveniently not linked) about a secret meeting at a secret place with a secret agenda to control the world population by people who can’t even keep their secret meetings secret and without the opinions of entire delegate group being published in “Moron Weekly” by the likes of you.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 07:27
    @divegeester said
    The only conspiracy I see here is an attempt to get morons like you to subscribe to the WSJ in order get past the paywall to read the “evidence” in their article about a report published somewhere else (but conveniently not linked) about a secret meeting at a secret place with a secret agenda to control the world population by people who can’t even keep their secret meeti ...[text shortened]... ithout the opinions of entire delegate group being published in “Moron Weekly” by the likes of you.
    Who claimed it was a conspiracy. Not me.
    They are open about it. Bill Gates has not tried to hide it. He spoke openly about it.
    You are trying to dispute an established fact you have rejected because you don't want to believe it. The only thing left to dispute is how he intends to reduce the world population.

Nobody claimed it was a secret but you.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 07:29
    @metal-brain said

When billionaires sa ...[text shortened]... sly. That means don't falsely call it a conspiracy theory just because you don't want to believe it.
    Don’t falsely deny it’s a conspiracy, just because you want to believe it.

Proof. There ain’t none.
    Logistics: unbelievably difficult.
    Motive: dubious at best.

So, what you’re proposing is that an x-amount of people are trying to do something very difficult, without any real motive to do so and there’s no proof at all.

And you think we shouldn’t call you out on it?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 07:452 edits
    @shavixmir said
    Don’t falsely deny it’s a conspiracy, just because you want to believe it.

Proof. There ain’t none.
    Logistics: unbelievably difficult.
    Motive: dubious at best.

So, what you’re proposing is that an x-amount of people are trying to do something very difficult, without any real motive to do so and there’s no proof at all.

And you think we shouldn’t call you out on it?
    You have not stated what you think is a conspiracy.

Biden says he wants to phase out the internal combustion engine. He is not hiding that so it is not a conspiracy, is it? Same thing with reducing the world population. They are not hiding it. They are very open about it. An open policy is not a conspiracy.

Are you determined to deny a fact as well? No proof of what? Bill Gates openly saying he wants to reduce the population? That has already been proven. You need to move on to how he intends to achieve that.

During a TED talk in 2010 Bill Gates talked about methods for reducing the world’s carbon emissions to zero. Crucially, one of the factors pushing carbon emissions to an unsustainable level is population growth.

“First, we’ve got population,” he said during the talk organized by TED, a non-profit organization devoted to spreading ideas. “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3.”

I have no idea why he said new vaccines would help reduce the population since I always thought vaccines are supposed to do the opposite, but perhaps it was a Freudian slip.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 09:25
    Fewer people on earth would be marvellous.

Gonna take a long, long time for that to happen, unfortunately.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 13:12
    @Great-King-Rat
    Don't be so sure.

https://www.theflstandard.com/vaccine-narrative-collapses-as-harvard-study-shows-jab-more-dangerous-than-covid/
  8. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 13:441 edit
    8 billion people is 8X too many, I'm with the billionaires on this one.
    It's population growth that drives all of our world environmental problems, as well as our social ones.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 14:49
    @JJ-Adams
    You must live in the city.
    I can walk miles to the northeast of my house and not see another house for miles.
  10. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 15:02
    @metal-brain said
    @JJ-Adams
    You must live in the city.
    I can walk miles to the northeast of my house and not see another house for miles.
    How many square miles of land and resources does it take to support you and your needs?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 15:49
    @JJ-Adams
    That would be difficult to estimate. Can you answer the same question?
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 16:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 20:56
    @metal-brain said
    You have not stated what you think is a conspiracy.

Biden says he wants to phase out the internal combustion engine. He is not hiding that so it is not a conspiracy, is it? Same thing with reducing the world population. They are not hiding it. They are very open about it. An open policy is not a conspiracy.

Are you determined to deny a fact as well? No proof of wh ...[text shortened]... since I always thought vaccines are supposed to do the opposite, but perhaps it was a Freudian slip.
    We've been over it several times. You write you have idea why vaccines reduce population even though the concept has been explained. Bill gates comments are reasonable and rational.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 22:36
    @metal-brain said

Is this about the world's population ?
    Or billionaires ?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 23:051 edit
    @mghrn55
    He hates TWO things. Billionaires and the US. I have zero doubt he is working on the behest of Putin, paid or not, he should move to Moscow where he will be a hero and maybe get a TV show like Maria.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree