1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '23 21:01
    @shallow-blue said
    Just no. Just give up already. Your silly agitprop is just not credible. You're achieving nothing here, or anywhere.
    Top World Economic Forum (WEF) adviser Yuval Noah Harari recently declared that the world does not “need the vast majority” of the current population due to technological advances.

YouTube

So he is just not credible. Right?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '23 20:22
    In considering these documents, it is helpful to keep in mind that Henry Kissinger is a key mentor of Dr. Klaus Schwab, was involved (together with the CIA) in originally creating and continues to consult with the World Economic Forum as well as with the CCP/Xi Jinping.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2023/07/population-control-and-official-usg-policy/
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 12:33
    @Shallow-Blue
    Is this a mere coincidence?

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/08/20/u-k-population-collapse-good-for-the-planet-wef-adviser-prof-sarah-harper-explains/
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 20:46
    @divegeester said
    The only conspiracy I see here is an attempt to get morons like you to subscribe to the WSJ in order get past the paywall to read the “evidence” in their article about a report published somewhere else (but conveniently not linked) about a secret meeting at a secret place with a secret agenda to control the world population by people who can’t even keep their secret meeti ...[text shortened]... ithout the opinions of entire delegate group being published in “Moron Weekly” by the likes of you.
    9 thumbs up.

Gotta yet another conspiracy 🤣
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 23:48
    @divegeester said
    9 thumbs up.

Gotta yet another conspiracy 🤣
    Now it is good for the planet. Right?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '23 01:58
    @divegeester

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-may-2009-meeting-of-the-good-club-billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation/5742626
  7. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    05 Oct '23 03:19
    it is OK to decrease the world's population. But be sure to keep all the chess players!
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '23 03:33
    @mlb62 said
    it is OK to decrease the world's population. But be sure to keep all the chess players!
    That brings up a good question. Can you decrease world population without harming the talent pool? To selectively decease the population is eugenics, right?

If the covid vaccines are meant to cull some of the population it is not selective unless you are trying to cull conformists from the population, but I thought the elites prefer conformists. Isn't it in their interest to cull nonconformists like me from the population so I am not a thorn in their sides?

Then again, tracking the unvaccinated might be the goal. Now they know who the nonconformists are. The unvaccinated are the nonconformists and they are keeping a database of the unvaccinated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree