Depopulate the world

Depopulate the world

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
16 Oct 22

According to the WSJ: “Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population”.
Among the participants were the late David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey and many more.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-may-2009-meeting-of-the-good-club-billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation/5742626

When billionaires say they want to do something you should take them seriously. That means don't falsely call it a conspiracy theory just because you don't want to believe it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 22
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Among the participants were the late David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey and many more.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-may-2009-meeting-of-the-good-club-billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation/5742626

When billionaires sa ...[text shortened]... sly. That means don't falsely call it a conspiracy theory just because you don't want to believe it.
The only conspiracy I see here is an attempt to get morons like you to subscribe to the WSJ in order get past the paywall to read the “evidence” in their article about a report published somewhere else (but conveniently not linked) about a secret meeting at a secret place with a secret agenda to control the world population by people who can’t even keep their secret meetings secret and without the opinions of entire delegate group being published in “Moron Weekly” by the likes of you.

MB

Moves
16 Oct 22

@divegeester said
The only conspiracy I see here is an attempt to get morons like you to subscribe to the WSJ in order get past the paywall to read the “evidence” in their article about a report published somewhere else (but conveniently not linked) about a secret meeting at a secret place with a secret agenda to control the world population by people who can’t even keep their secret meeti ...[text shortened]... ithout the opinions of entire delegate group being published in “Moron Weekly” by the likes of you.
Who claimed it was a conspiracy. Not me.
They are open about it. Bill Gates has not tried to hide it. He spoke openly about it.
You are trying to dispute an established fact you have rejected because you don't want to believe it. The only thing left to dispute is how he intends to reduce the world population.

Nobody claimed it was a secret but you.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 Oct 22

@metal-brain said

When billionaires sa ...[text shortened]... sly. That means don't falsely call it a conspiracy theory just because you don't want to believe it.
Don’t falsely deny it’s a conspiracy, just because you want to believe it.

Proof. There ain’t none.
Logistics: unbelievably difficult.
Motive: dubious at best.

So, what you’re proposing is that an x-amount of people are trying to do something very difficult, without any real motive to do so and there’s no proof at all.

And you think we shouldn’t call you out on it?

MB

Moves
16 Oct 22
2 edits

@shavixmir said
Don’t falsely deny it’s a conspiracy, just because you want to believe it.

Proof. There ain’t none.
Logistics: unbelievably difficult.
Motive: dubious at best.

So, what you’re proposing is that an x-amount of people are trying to do something very difficult, without any real motive to do so and there’s no proof at all.

And you think we shouldn’t call you out on it?
You have not stated what you think is a conspiracy.

Biden says he wants to phase out the internal combustion engine. He is not hiding that so it is not a conspiracy, is it? Same thing with reducing the world population. They are not hiding it. They are very open about it. An open policy is not a conspiracy.

Are you determined to deny a fact as well? No proof of what? Bill Gates openly saying he wants to reduce the population? That has already been proven. You need to move on to how he intends to achieve that.

During a TED talk in 2010 Bill Gates talked about methods for reducing the world’s carbon emissions to zero. Crucially, one of the factors pushing carbon emissions to an unsustainable level is population growth.

“First, we’ve got population,” he said during the talk organized by TED, a non-profit organization devoted to spreading ideas. “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3.”

I have no idea why he said new vaccines would help reduce the population since I always thought vaccines are supposed to do the opposite, but perhaps it was a Freudian slip.

Infidel

Moves
16 Oct 22

Fewer people on earth would be marvellous.

Gonna take a long, long time for that to happen, unfortunately.

MB

Moves
16 Oct 22

@Great-King-Rat
Don't be so sure.

https://www.theflstandard.com/vaccine-narrative-collapses-as-harvard-study-shows-jab-more-dangerous-than-covid/

Moves
16 Oct 22
1 edit

8 billion people is 8X too many, I'm with the billionaires on this one.
It's population growth that drives all of our world environmental problems, as well as our social ones.

MB

Moves
16 Oct 22

@JJ-Adams
You must live in the city.
I can walk miles to the northeast of my house and not see another house for miles.

Moves
16 Oct 22

@metal-brain said
@JJ-Adams
You must live in the city.
I can walk miles to the northeast of my house and not see another house for miles.
How many square miles of land and resources does it take to support you and your needs?

MB

Moves
16 Oct 22

@JJ-Adams
That would be difficult to estimate. Can you answer the same question?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 Oct 22

w

Moves
16 Oct 22

@metal-brain said
You have not stated what you think is a conspiracy.

Biden says he wants to phase out the internal combustion engine. He is not hiding that so it is not a conspiracy, is it? Same thing with reducing the world population. They are not hiding it. They are very open about it. An open policy is not a conspiracy.

Are you determined to deny a fact as well? No proof of wh ...[text shortened]... since I always thought vaccines are supposed to do the opposite, but perhaps it was a Freudian slip.
We've been over it several times. You write you have idea why vaccines reduce population even though the concept has been explained. Bill gates comments are reasonable and rational.

m

Moves
16 Oct 22

@metal-brain said

Is this about the world's population ?
Or billionaires ?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Oct 22
1 edit

@mghrn55
He hates TWO things. Billionaires and the US. I have zero doubt he is working on the behest of Putin, paid or not, he should move to Moscow where he will be a hero and maybe get a TV show like Maria.