1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 19:501 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Currently they are destroying the life of general Flynn over only one lie to the FBI, but to date, people like Hillary have yet to held to account for any of their lies.

[youtube]wbkS26PX4rc[/youtube]

Crazy, huh?
    Flynn's lies were part of the ongoing collusion between Russian officials and Trump's cronies. Specifically he spoke to the Russian Ambassador to the US to undermine US policy towards Russia before Trump was in office. He then lied about this to the FBI:

The lies that Flynn told FBI agents:

Flynn claimed he did not ask Kislyak to attempt to "refrain from escalating the situation" after sanctions were imposed against Russia by the Obama administration during a December 29, 2016 conversation.
    Flynn "did not recall" that Kisylak told him that Russia planned a moderate response to the sanctions thanks to that conversation.
    Flynn claimed that he did not ask Kislyak to delay or defeat a pending vote on a U.N. Security Council resolution during a conversation on December 22, 2016.

And guess what?

Flynn admitted in his plea that senior transition officials directed his contacts with Russian officials in late December of last year.

https://www.axios.com/everything-we-know-about-michael-flynns-plea-deal-1513307307-75a86433-bf7e-431d-a180-242cdea3c38d.html

EDIT: If you want to say Axios is "fake news"; you can read the plea agreement's "Statement of Offense" here: https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 21:51
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    You do realize that Hillary spoke to FBI investigators for almost 4 hours under the same rules and conditions Flynn spoke to them?
    I just posted a video that shows Comey contradicting of Hillary's claims.

So what did they talk about in those 4 hours I wonder? Perhaps they just talked about their grand kids like Bill Clinton and the head of the DOJ in private while Hillary was being investigated.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 21:52
    Flynn's lies were part of the ongoing collusion between Russian officials and Trump's cronies. Specifically he spoke to the Russian Ambassador to the US to undermine US policy towards Russia before Trump was in office. He then lied about this to the FBI:

The lies that Flynn told FBI agents:

Flynn claimed he did not ask Kislyak to attempt to "refra ...[text shortened]... "Statement of Offense" here: https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents
    I am not even questioning whether Flynn "lied".

I'm in disbelief that seemingly everyone in Washington can lie with impunity EXCEPT Flynn and anyone unfortunate enough to have ties with Trump.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 21:55
    I am not even questioning whether Flynn "lied".

I'm in disbelief that seemingly everyone in Washington can lie with impunity EXCEPT Flynn and anyone unfortunate enough to have ties with Trump.
    You cannot deny that too many beltway Republicans are led around by the nose by Fox News. That's where all this "Hillary hysteria" comes from. And you are not immune to it. Surprise, surprise.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 21:59
    I just posted a video that shows Comey contradicting of Hillary's claims.

So what did they talk about in those 4 hours I wonder? Perhaps they just talked about their grand kids like Bill Clinton and the head of the DOJ in private while Hillary was being investigated.
    I don't watch YouTubes.

Comey didn't question HRC; he has investigators to do that. They concluded that nothing she said to them could be proven to be a lie and that there was no further need for investigation (the investigation had been going on for almost a year at that point). So case closed.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:01
    I don't watch YouTubes.

Comey didn't question HRC; he has investigators to do that. They concluded that nothing she said to them could be proven to be a lie and that there was no further need for investigation (the investigation had been going on for almost a year at that point). So case closed.
    You're a joke.

I reckon you missed the Comey announcement about Hillary refuting everything she had said in the past.

Imagine that.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:022 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    You cannot deny that too many beltway Republicans are led around by the nose by Fox News. That's where all this "Hillary hysteria" comes from. And you are not immune to it. Surprise, surprise.
    Does it bother you Suzy that everyone, and I do mean everyone, in the FBI surrounding the Trump investigation tweeted hate filled messages about Trump? The FBI is like the DNC headquarters or something.

Does it bother you that both Comey and McCabe have also been shown to lie, just like Flynn?

No? The hell you say.

What a joke the US federal government has become.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:06
    Closing In: Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, Strzok And Page

April 18, 2018
    20  2579 

   

“the charges for all include obstruction, perjury, corruption, unauthorized removal of classified documents, contributions and donations by foreign…”

from Zero Hedge:

Eleven GOP members of Congress led ...[text shortened]... nsible for FISA abuse include: obstruction, deprivation of rights under color of law, corruption
    I'm guessing Fox News people wrote the letter and the GOP clones just put their names on it.

The intelligence community has said time and again that there's nothing worth prosecuting there, but the Republicans must get their pound of flesh, regardless of the truth.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:10
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I'm guessing Fox News people wrote the letter and the GOP clones just put their names on it.

The intelligence community has said time and again that there's nothing worth prosecuting there, but the Republicans must get their pound of flesh, regardless of the truth.
    Right, no lie that a Dim makes is worth prosecuting, just like no classified information leaked to the world by Dims is worth prosecuting.

Only when they have an "R" by their name are they worth prosecuting.

Thanks for that.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:11
    Does it bother you Suzy that everyone, and I do mean everyone, in the FBI surrounding the Trump investigation tweeted hate filled messages about Trump? The FBI is like the DNC headquarters or something.

Does it bother you that both Comey and McCabe have also been shown to lie, just like Flynn?

No? The hell you say.

Does it bother you that you tell such ridiculous lies in a thread with the title you gave?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:12

No? The hell you say.

Trump is a stain on American integrity. He is the worst president in American history.

Trump is also dead set on destroying everything good about America, including the FBI and any other federal agency he can get his hooks into. Federal government in America is full of hard-working, honest Americans who love this country, unlike Trump. Is it any wonder they dislike him? We used to hang traitors in America, and you're whining that people actually don't like Trump.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:12
    Don't make the assumption my attacks are partisan. I believe that pretty much everyone in the Federal government has become so corrupt, they all pretty much belong behind bars.

The difference is, does the Swamp like them enough to ignore their crimes?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:13
    You're a joke.

I reckon you missed the Comey announcement about Hillary refuting everything she had said in the past.

Imagine that.
    Well, I'm reading Comey's book and he says exactly what I just told you.

So I can believe what you say Comey said or I can believe Comey said what he says he said.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:22
    Right, no lie that a Dim makes is worth prosecuting, just like no classified information leaked to the world by Dims is worth prosecuting.

Only when they have an "R" by their name are they worth prosecuting.

Thanks for that.
    Let's just say that the charges leveled by Fox News, including "classified leaks" are overblown, to say the least.

They have made a career out of saying that "R"s good, "D"s bad, so yeah, the needle has to start swinging the other way sometime.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:24
    Don't make the assumption my attacks are partisan. I believe that pretty much everyone in the Federal government has become so corrupt, they all pretty much belong behind bars.

The difference is, does the Swamp like them enough to ignore their crimes?
    And I still say you're living in a fantasy land. The Feds are bad because "Fox says so", and you call US "dim".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree