1. Germany
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 22:31
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I am not even questioning whether Flynn "lied".

I'm in disbelief that seemingly everyone in Washington can lie with impunity EXCEPT Flynn and anyone unfortunate enough to have ties with Trump.
    If the FBI knew that others have lied to them, they'd charge 'em. There's no grand conspiracy to cover up Clinton's crimes. There's simply no evidence of any crimes.

Perhaps your "disbelief" stems from the fact that you still haven't gotten to terms with being conned for all these years.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:19
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Well, I'm reading Comey's book and he says exactly what I just told you.

So I can believe what you say Comey said or I can believe Comey said what he says he said.
    So you like Comey running around trashing Trump making millions do you?

Here is what Ted Gowdy thinks of him.

Firebrand Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) tore into former FBI Director James Comey on Friday, ripping his book tour and exposing him as a hypocrite.

His comments came during a lengthy interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier.

What did Gowdy say?

First, Gowdy responded to the release of the “Comey memos.” He said he believes every American should have the ability to view them, but explained that if there were any bombshell items to be found, Democrats would have leaked them long ago.

“We’ve all learned a little bit more about Jim Comey as he goes on his morality tour over the next couple of weeks,” Gowdy began on Comey, before ripping him for comments he made about Trump in his book.

However, the South Carolina Republican said Comey did not break the law in leaking classified information — at least if he’s held to the same standard he held Hillary Clinton to during the FBI’s investigation of her private email server.

“God knows how hard it would be to win that case. Remember, he ignored the statute that said ‘grossly negligent’…so under the standard he set with Secretary Clinton in the summer of 2016 — I don’t think Jesus could win that case,” Gowdy explained.

To conclude the conversation on Comey, Baier asked Gowdy what has stuck him the most about Comey and his book.

“Just the double standard,” Gowdy said, explaining:

When he was upset with President Trump, he leaked memos to spur special counsel. When he was upset with [then-Attorney General] Loretta Lynch nobody knew a word about it. Nobody knew that he didn’t have confidence in Loretta Lynch. When President Trump said, ‘Go easy on Mike Flynn. He’s a good guy.’ All of a sudden that’s an impeachable offense. When Barack Obama pre-judges the outcome of the Hillary Clinton investigation or the IRS targeting scandal, somehow or another that’s OK.

“So the duplicity, the relativism,” Gowdy added. “Jim Comey said, ‘I don’t do sneaky things,’ except memorialize private conversations. ‘I don’t leak,’ except when I do leak, and ‘I don’t do weasel things.’ I think this whole book tour is a pretty weaselly thing, quite frankly.”
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 13:49
    So you like Comey running around trashing Trump making millions do you?

Here is what Ted Gowdy thinks of him.

Firebrand Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) tore into former FBI Director James Comey on Friday, ripping his book tour and exposing him as a hypocrite.

His comments came during a lengthy interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier.

What did Gowdy say?

...[text shortened]... on’t do weasel things.’ I think this whole book tour is a pretty weaselly thing, quite frankly.”
    Trey Gowdy? LMAO! His partisan, legally inaccurate ravings are worthless.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:01
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Trey Gowdy? LMAO! His partisan, legally inaccurate ravings are worthless.
    Yea, unlike your own.

LMAO!
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:07
    Yea, unlike your own.

LMAO!
    I guess we'll see who's legal judgments are more accurate in the long run.

Only the most extreme partisan hacks in legal circles thought the e-mail molehill would ever result in criminal charges against HRC.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:11
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Would a good person believe anything broadcast by Fox News?
    Good idiots exist, so yes, possibly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree